Eyes For Taemin

A Story Of Two Brothers

 

-Minho pov-

 

We got a call from a doctor, saying that he got a donor for Taemin. We were more than happy. Wait till Seunghyun hyung and Taemin hear this.

 

“Oh I can’t wait to tell them about this!” Bom noona cheered.

 

I snapped my finger, “Noona, how about you go tell Seunghyun hyung and I’ll tell Taemin.”

 

“Okay!”

 

Noona quickly walked out of the house to look for Hyun hyung. I chuckled a bit. Seeing her happy makes me happy. Frankly, she’d never been this happy before, not until the two brothers came, especially Seunghyun hyung.

 

Well, I hope everything will be okay since he got expelled this morning. Poor him. I wish I could do something to help him.

 

-End-

 

-Bom pov-

 

I looked for Hyun at the backyard but he’s not there so I went to the small playground not far from my house. There, I saw him sitting on the swing with a bottle of soju in his hand. No, not again.

 

“Seunghyun.”

 

He looked at me over his shoulder with a weak smile. He didn’t say anything. I guess he’s still thinking about the expelled thingy.

 

I stood in front of him and slowly bend down to his level. Using my knees for support, I held his hands in mine. He stared at me confusingly and lowered his head after that.

 

“Hyun, I got something to tell you,” I smiled, “The doctor called and told us that he found a donor for Taemin.”

 

His lips slowly formed into a smile, accompanied by a small laughter, laughter… a sound that I never heard from him.

 

It feels nice to hear him laugh. But he stopped as soon as he noticed me staring at him.

 

I chuckled, “You know, I love to hear and see you laugh.”

 

His cheeks turned slightly pink all of the sudden. He sighed and that lovely smile of his slowly faded and was replaced by a sad smile.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

“I’m happy for him. He can go to school again…”

 

“You’re worried about him aren’t you?”

 

“I haven’t told him what happened to me.”

 

“Don’t worry,” I caressed his cheek, “Minho and I will take care of him and about that, you can always tell him when you’re ready.”

 

He nodded slowly. I got on my feet and pulled him to come with me. He didn’t protest. Instead he agreed to come with me.  I knew that he’s till in his sad mode so I decided to cheer him up.

 

“So, wanna go somewhere fun?”

 

-End-

 

-Taemin pov-

 

I was more than happy when Minho informed me that I finally had a donor.

 

“The surgery will be on this Friday.” Minho said.

 

I smiled happily and thanked him several times. Finally, I got to see the world again and most importantly, I got to see my hyung, Bom noona and Minho again and of course, their parents too!

 

They’re so nice to us. They treated us like we’re their own child which reminds me of our own parents.

 

“Taemin?”

 

I looked up to where Minho’s voice comes from. He patted my head and sat beside me.

 

“Everything’s gonna be fine,” He wrapped his arms around my shoulder, “Don’t worry okay?”

 

I smiled, “Okay.”

 

-End-