The Annoying Classmate

A Story Of Two Brothers
-Taemin pov-

I dozed off during science class. Suddenly someone shook my arm. I looked up and saw the new kid staring at me with a smile.

“Are you sleeping?” He asked.

“Are you talking to me?” I pointed.

“Duh, who else. Anyway I’m Park Minho, 16 years old. You?”

“Ermm, I’m Choi Taemin, 16 years old too,” I lowered my head, “You shouldn’t talk to me. People might say something bad about you.”

“And why’s that?”

“Just don’t.”

“Well, okay.” He went back to his seat, that is, behind me.

I looked around for Mr. Lee but he’s not around. Maybe he leaves early. I cupped my face and all of the sudden someone threw a paper ball at me.

I looked at that person, he smirked and threw more paper ball. I just lowered my head and let him do whatever he wants.

“Hey stop that.” Minho said.

I let out a long sighed, took my bag and headed to the library, the quiet and peaceful place in the school.

-End-

-Seunghyun pov-

I went to the changing room to change into my sport wear and went outside to the track field. After 30 minutes, I took a rest and headed to the changing room. I took a shower and went to my locker to get change.

I put on my shirt, pants, socks and sneakers. Then I took my jacket and saw a word in silver marker that says ‘DEAD.'

I went to the sink to wash it off but it won’t come off. I washed it for like 5 times but still, no luck. I sighed and after drying it under the hand dryer, I put it on and headed to class.

“Wow, you’re dead? That’s cool.” A boy smirked as I walked along the hallway.

“You’re dead.”

“When is your funeral dude?”

“He’s a zombie. A stupid one that is.”

I keep my heads low and ignored them. This is the first time I’ve got this kind of prank but whatever. Like I care.

“Hyun.” Bom called me from behind as I was about to entered the class.

I turned around and smiled.

“Who did that to you?” She asked.

“What?”

“The dead word. Who did it? Is it Ryeowook?”

“I don’t know.”

“Come with me.” She dragged me.

Bom dragged me to the stairs where Ryeowook and his gang were hanging out.

“Who did it?” She folded her arms.

“Heyya missy.” Jaebom smiled.

“Did what?” Jiyong asked.

“The dead word. Which one of you did that to him?”

Ryeowook smirked, “You ask a girl to help you? You’re such a wimp.”

“He didn’t ask for my help. I’m the one who wants to help him. So, who did it?”

“I did.” Yoochun stood up, “What you gonna do about it? Kick my ?”

“Don’t dare me.”

“Tough girl huh?” Jaebom smirked.

Bom grabbed Yoochun’s collar, “You have to mess with me if you want to mess with him. Got that punk?” She released his collar and dragged me to somewhere.

“From now on stick with me so that those punks won’t pick on you.” She said.

“You don’t have to do that.” I sighed.

“Of course I have to do that. I already promise you remember?”

I sighed again and didn’t say a word. We were about to headed to class when suddenly we bumped into Taemin and someone.

“Noona.” The boy chirped.

So this must be her brother.

“Oh yeah, Minho, I would like you to meet my new friend, Seunghyun and who’s your cute little friend?” She smiled.

“This is my new friend too. His name is Taemin.”

“We’re brothers.” I smiled.

Bom widened her eyes, “So this boy is your brother? How cute.”

“Nice to meet you.” Taemin smiled.

“Seunghyun hyung is Bom noona’s friend while his brother is my friend and also my classmate. How coincidence is that?” Minho snapped his finger.

“Too coincidence.” Bom giggled.

These two sure are close.

“Okay we’ve got to get to class now. Bye hyung, bye noona.” Minho waved us goodbye as Taemin walked beside him.

“Well, you don’t have to worry about your brother cause Minho is there to save him.” Bom patted my back.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“We are not what you think we are. You’ll find out soon. Let’s go.”

-End-

-Minho pov-

“You and your hyung sure are quiet.” I said as we settled down.

“Yeah, we don’t talk much. We only talk to each other.” He stated.

I took my chair and sat next to him, “Really? Why?”

“It’s a long story.”

“Well tell me.”

“No.”

“Why?”

“I don’t want to.”

“Why you don’t want to?”

“Because I don’t want to.”

“But why?”

You won’t understand.”

“I’ll try to understand even if I don’t.”

He rolled his eyes, “Just leave me. People are starting to talk about you.”

I looked around and yeah; people are talking and looking at me. Hmm, does it have something to do with hanging out with Taemin?

“What happen anyway? Why would they talk about me?” I asked in confusion.

“Stop asking me questions okay? Just leave me.” He cupped his face.

I sighed and went back to my desk. Something tells me that something is not okay here.

After 35 minutes of lesson, the bell finally rang. I waited for my noona in front of the entrance. I didn’t know where Taemin is, probably already went home.

I gazed outside through the big windows and was shocked when I saw some bullies bullied Taemin. They pushed him to the ground, took his bag and threw away all the content. Next, one of them took out something that looks like a pie and splat it on top of his head.

I was so shocked that I didn’t know what to do. People were laughing at him instead of helping him.

Seriously, I never saw anything like this before in my entire life.

The bullies then left after one of them pushed Taemin’s head and again, no one helped him.

Are these people human or devil?

“Hey Minho,” My noona wrapped her arms around my shoulder, “Where’s Taemin?”

Before I could say anything, Seunghyun hyung rushed outside to Taemin’s side.

“Oh my god, what happen?”

“He was bullied and no one help him.”

“Come on.”

I followed my noona outside to help Taemin.

“Are you okay?” Bom noona asked him.

“Yeah.” Taemin replied.

I helped him up, “Who are those guys and why the hell no one help you?”

“Minho,” Noona grabbed my arm, “Let’s go. I’ll explain later. Bye guys.”

“What do you mean you’ll explain later?”

“I know why those people are like that towards them.”

“Really? Why?”

“Later okay?”

“Okay-okay.”

-End-