Kicked Out

A Story Of Two Brothers

-Seunghyun pov-

 

I sighed as I made my way to school. It was a nice sunny morning. I looked up at the sky, hoping that today’s gonna be a good day even though I know it won’t.

 

I wished I don’t have to go to school cause I wanna take care of Taemin. Who knows what might happen to him. But he insisted and keeps nagging me to go to school.

 

Anyway, I skipped class after I arrived at the school ground. I stayed on the rooftop till class ended. Bom texted me, asking me where I am but I didn’t replied. I don’t want her to get worry.

 

After that, I went to my usual place, eating my lunch there alone.

 

“Peek-a-boo.” Yoochun said as he approached me.

 

Huh, what now?

 

Ryeowook wrapped his arm around my shoulder, “So you’re skipping class now eh? Good boy.” He ruffled my hair.

 

I placed my lunchbox on my lap and lowered my head. Jiyong stood in front of me. He took my lunchbox and slammed it on my face. They laughed so hard while I tried to clean my face.

 

I wiped the rice off of my face but Jiyong clamped my face. He shoved my head against the wall, face just a few centimeters away.

 

“Where’s your gay partner anyway?” He smirked.

 

I didn’t dare to look at him in the eyes. His left hand moved to my hair, yanking it so that I looked at him.

 

“He’s… he’s sick.” I gulped.

 

“Aww, what a poor bastard.” Yoochun pouted.

 

Jiyong chuckled. He grabbed my collar and forced me to stand up. I just keep quiet and let them do whatever they want.

 

-End-

 

-3rd person pov-

 

Seunghyun went home with messy looks every day. His uniform was stained and untidy. His hair was messy. But still, he didn’t care about it. All he wanted is to go home and see Taemin.

 

Suddenly, he saw Taemin on the playground. He was sitting on the bench. He seems sad. Seunghyun jogged towards him. As he was a meter away from him, he saw that his brother eyes were wet.

 

“Taemin?” He sat beside him, “What happened?”

 

Taemin turned to the right, “Hyung?”

 

“Why are you crying?” He patted his head.

 

“We….. we’re…. we’re homeless hyung.”

 

“Homeless?” Seunghyun widened his eyes, “Why?”

 

“Mr. Jang kicked us out cause he offered this rich guy our place.” Taemin said softly.

 

“What? Why? Isn’t there any-”

 

“That guy wants a nice view of the scenery,” He sighed, “I can’t believe that he do that to us.”

 

Seunghyun was speechless. He looked at his brother who was cupping his face. He then looked at their apartment. He took a deep breath and made a decision to see Mr. Jang.

 

“Hyung?”

 

“I’ll be right back. Just stay there.”

 

Mr. Jang was taking out the thrash and was about to entered the elevator when suddenly Seunghyun halted him. He stood in front of the elevator, preventing Mr. Jang to pass through.

 

“Mr. Jang, is it true that you kicked us out?”

 

He sighed, “Pack your stuff. I want you to leave tonight.”

 

“But-”

 

“Look boy, my decision is final. Now, move aside.”

 

Seunghyun shook his head. He didn’t move and inch. He won’t let him leave.

 

“You stubborn little bastard,” He hissed, “You give me no choice. BOYS!”

 

Soohyun, Eli and Chansung quickly approached them. They smirk and glared at him. Seunghyun looked at the three boys and then at Mr. Jang. The older man gestured them with his head. Eli grabbed the poor boy by the collar, followed by the other two.

 

He was dragged to the playground. Taemin heard them so he stood up but Chansung held him back by yanking his hair.

 

“Bastard like you isn’t supposed to live here.” Eli shoved him to the ground.

 

He got on top of him and punched him in the face.

 

“HYUNG!” Taemin shouted.

 

“SHUT UP !” Chansung hissed as he yanked his hair even harder.

 

Taemin yelped in pain. Seunghyun looked at his brother. He tried to push Eli off him but Soohyun quickly held both of his hands. Chansung slapped Taemin over and over again. He then took out a can of beer from his bag, opened it and poured it in Taemin’s mouth as he clamped his face.

 

“Tasty right?” He laughed.

 

“No…. stop.. don’t.”

 

“What? You want some too?” Soohyun smirked.

 

Chansung gave him another can of beer. The beer in his hand was already finished. Taemin coughed as tears started to form in his eyes. Chansung kicked his stomach and shoved him to the ground. He opened another can of beer and this time, poured it on top of Taemin’s head.

 

Eli stood Seunghyun’s up and dragged him towards Taemin. Eli punched him for the last time, causing him to fell next to his brother.

 

“GET LOST BASTARDS!” Soohyun spat and kicked Seunghyun’s stomach for the last time before they left.

 

“Hyung,” Taemin twitched, “It hurts.”

 

Seunghyun brought his brother to his chest. He admitted that he’s weak. He couldn’t do anything to protect him nor his brother. If only he was strong enough have the courage to stand up of him and his brother, none of this would happen.

 

“Seunghyun? Taemin?”

 

-End-