Hopeless

A Story Of Two Brothers

 

-Taemin pov-

 

‘Beep, beep…’

 

The sudden vibration from my phone makes me startled. I fished my phone out and saw Bom noona’s name on the screen. I glanced at my hyung who was walking beside me, hiding his face under that black cap. I glanced back at the phone, heaved out a deep sighed and switched it off.

 

I don’t know where we are but I think we’re still at the neighborhood area. We were tired but we can’t stop and rest. We have to keep moving.

 

Little did I realize I was walking without looking where I was going, causing me to bumped into someone. I looked up at the person and apologized. The person kept staring at me, I don’t even know why.

 

“Taemin…”

 

I felt Seunghyun hyung tightening his grip on my wrist. Hmm, this person looked weird. He’s in black suit…

 

“Amber!”

 

The person in black turned around. So this person is actually a girl…

 

I looked at the guy who was calling her name and widened my eyes. It’s the guy from last night… could this Amber girl be one of them?

 

“Yes Seungri?”

 

I gave my hyung a signal to leave but it seems like that Seungri guy recognized us.

 

A smirk formed on his lips. He took a step forward with a sly smile, “Game over.”

 

Panic and fright started to take over me. The two of us started to run for our lives. We could hear them chasing us from behind.

 

As we were about to turned to the corner, another guy in black appeared.

 

-End-

 

-3rd person pov-

 

The two boys were taken to an unknown place. They were knocked unconscious before the mysterious people brought them to an old warehouse.

 

They lied helplessly on the floor with their hands tied together. After 10 minutes, they started to gained consciousness. They scanned their unfamiliar surroundings, feeling all scared and confused.

 

“Hello again.”

 

The two of them looked up at the person in front of them under the dim-lighted room.

 

“I’m sure you already meet Seungri and my cousin Amber,” The guy smiled, “I’m Jonghyun, and that is Changmin.”

 

Seunghyun gulped hard as he tried to calmed himself. He was afraid… afraid that they might hurt them… hurt his brother… and even worse, kill them.

 

“Less talking, more killing.” The youngest of them said.

 

“Changmin, we don’t kill our witness so easily.”

 

“Okay then.”

 

“Please,” The poor little boy begged, “Please don’t kill us. We won’t tell the police about you guys…”

 

“Beg as you want. Nothing can change our mind.”

 

And with that said, the guy named Jonghyun left with his partner, leaving the brothers all alone. The two of them were silent. Only the sound of water dripping and their evenly breathing could be heard before the younger boy decided to speak.

 

“Hyung, what’s gonna happen to us?”

 

-End-