Expelled

A Story Of Two Brothers

 

-Bom pov-

 

I went to Hyori’s class to have a little talk with her. She was sitting on a table, chatting happily with her friends.

 

“Hyori.” I called and motioned her to follow me.

 

I lead her outside of her class. I leaned against the wall with my hands folded. She flashed her smile at me. This girl seemed happy to see me but I’m sure those smile would turned into frown soon.

 

“What is it?” She asked.

 

I sighed, “Look Hyori, I’ll make this quick. I know what you did to my friend Seunghyun. You told him to stay away from me,” I smirked, “Please, if you do that again, I promise I won’t be nice. DON’T touch him.”

 

I left her speechless. I could feel her staring at me. But whatever, if she try to do that to Hyun again, I’ll do something nasty to her.

 

-End-

 

-3rd person pov-

 

Yoochun and Jaebom dragged Seunghyun behind the hall where Ryeowook and the others were waiting for them. They held him as Ryeowook showed him some files in his hand.

 

“Do you know what this is?” He asked.

 

Seunghyun, however, didn’t say a word. He lowered his head, avoiding the boy in front of him.

 

Ryeowook smirked and clamped the boy’s cheeks, lifting it up so that he faced him, “This is the school’s files. So that means its important right?”

 

The boy looked at the files then at Ryeowook. He got a very bad feeling all of the sudden.

 

“What… what are you gonna do with it?” He gulped.

 

Ryeowook grinned and walked over to Jiyong. He threw the files inside a trash can while Jiyong lit a match.

 

“This is gonna be good.” Jiyong said as he let go of the match.

 

Soon, the files were on fire. The boys were burning the files in joy while Seunghyun were trembling in fear.

 

“Oh Seunghyun,” Jaebom patted his head, “For an you really like to mess with the teachers.”

 

“We’ll blame you for this mess.” Ryeowook simply said.

 

“Why?”

 

“This is what you get for messing with Hyori.” Yoochun pushed him.

 

“But… they’ll-”

 

“We have to make them expel you.” Jiyong grinned.

 

The poor boy was speechless. He didn’t know what to do anymore.

 

-End-

 

-Bom pov-

 

I was waiting for Seunghyun near the school gate but it seems like he didn’t show up.

 

Hmm, where is he?

 

After 10 minutes of waiting, there still no sign of him so I decided to go home. When I arrived, I saw Hyun’s shoes so I quickly went inside. I went upstairs and peeked inside his room.

 

Aah, there you are.

 

I sighed and get in, “I was waiting for you.”

 

“I’m sorry.” He apologized without looking at me.

 

I looked around and realize that Taemin’s not here.

 

“Where’s Taemin?”

 

“Your mom brought him to the hospital.”

 

He still didn’t look at me. He kept his gaze on the sky. He placed his palms on the window and leaned his head on it.

 

“What’s wrong?” I touched his shoulder.

 

“I got expel.”

 

The sudden answer makes me speechless. Did I hear right? He’s not joking right? Please tell me that you’re joking.

 

“Are you serious?”

 

He didn’t say a word. I glanced at his desk and saw a piece of paper.

 

“That’s an expel letter.” He said.

 

“But why?” I raised my voice, “Who did this to you? It’s that Hyori girl right?”

 

‘It doesn’t matter anymore.”

 

‘What do you mean it doesn’t matter?”

 

I was so furious. I couldn’t control my anger.

 

“WHY WON’T YOU TELL ME?” I shook his shoulder.

 

Seunghyun stared at me with those weak eyes. He lowered his head and shuffled towards me, burying his face on my shoulder.

 

“Hyun…”

 

“Please, I don’t wanna talk about it.”

 

-End-