Forever Brothers

A Story Of Two Brothers

 

-Seunghyun pov-

 

I limply ran towards Taemin’s side as soon as I saw him sitting all alone on the bench, curling himself. He looked up at me and smiled happily.

 

“Thank god I found you!” I hugged him ever so tightly.

 

I cupped his face, giving a soft kiss on his forehead as I closed my eyes. Then, I could feel Taemin’s fragile finger brushing my cheek. Slowly, I opened my eyes and realized that I was crying.

 

“Why are you crying hyung?”

 

I uh… that’s-”

 

“Even though it’s raining, I still knew that it’s your tears hyung. You don’t have to hide it.”

 

“How touching…”

 

Startled, we quickly turned to our left and saw Changmin. As he pointed his gun to us, Jonghyun, Seungri and Amber appeared out of nowhere. I hid Taemin behind me, tightening my grip on his hand.

 

“Quit running,” Jonghyun smirked, “It’s useless.”

 

No… it’s not useless… we still have hope. We must run… Taemin must run so they can’t hurt or kill him.

 

I’ll try my all to protect you… I promise.

 

“Hyung!”

 

Taemin gasped as I dragged him away from them. The two of us ran towards a dark alley, knocking over a few trash cans that get in our way. We ran, hoping that we could lose them and hid somewhere.

 

But unfortunately, we ran into a dead end… we were trapped and as soon as we spun around, the gangsters were already here.

 

“Gotcha…” The girl said, smiling.

 

No… this can’t be the end… it can’t be!

 

Taemin spun around slowly, facing me. He held my hand as he wept quietly. He forced a smile… his one last smile…

 

‘BANG!’

 

Everything was so fast and the next thing I knew, Taemin was on his knees, slowly falling to the ground…

 

‘BANG! BANG!’

 

Two gunshots were released. I could feel myself losing my balance… my body hits the cold, dark ground, beside Taemin.

 

I stared at his face… his eyes were closed; his chest doesn’t seems to heaved like I hope it would be.

 

He’s gone… and I will too…

 

I shifted closer to him to warm his cold body. Gently, I pulled his head towards my chest.

 

The rain has started to ceded... I blinked a few times when my visions started to get blurry and my breathing started to get slower and slower…

 

… All I could see was darkness…

 

-End-

 

-Bom pov-

 

I drove to the nearest town. Minho was still with me, insisting to look for Seunghyun and Taemin with me. We searched here and there but still no luck. The street was empty and deserted.

 

I took a deep breath and continued searching. I won’t stop as soon as I found you guys… no matter how long it takes, I won’t stop… I won’t…

 

Suddenly, my eyes fixed on a dark, empty alley. I don’t know why but there’s something pulling me towards it.

 

Knocked over trash cans were all over the place. I kept on walking till I saw two familiar bodies lying lifelessly on the ground.

 

Could it be…

 

I slowly stepped forward to see their faces clearly and the moment I saw it, I fell on my knees.

 

The two bodies were belonged to Seunghyun and Taemin…

 

Nothing can describe what I feel right now. Tears kept rolling out from my eyes sockets. For the first time, I felt so weak and hopeless.

 

I crawled towards those fragile bodies and rested my head on Seunghyun’s arm, sobbing on it hardly. My hand made its way towards Taemin’s soft hair, caressing and patting it.

 

“Wake up… wake… up…”

 

-End-

 

-Minho pov-

 

We sent Seunghyun hyung and Taemin to the hospital, hoping that the doctor could save them. The surgery takes about 5 hours. I kept staring at Bom noona who was sitting on the waiting bench, wiping off tears that rolled out from her eyes.

 

I couldn’t help but cried along. I didn’t understand why this happened to them… who would be so cruel to kill them and why?

 

The both of us were completely exhausted. Noona didn’t get any sleeps. She stayed up all night, causing dark circles appearing around her swollen and puffy eyes.

 

We waited and waited and finally the doctor came out from the surgery room.

 

“Doctor!” Bom noona said, approaching him.

 

I followed her from behind and wrapped my hand around hers, squeezing it lightly.

 

The doctor looked us apologetically and heaved a sigh, “I’m sorry…”

 

-End-

 

-Bom pov-

 

Me, my family and Mr. Jung were currently at the brothers’ funeral. There’re only the five of us who attended their funeral… which makes my heart sank. The others knew about this but no one seems to come, not even Ryeowook and his friends…

 

The brothers were buried next to each other cause I wanted them to be together in the afterlife.

 

Before leaving, I kissed their tombstones and placed fresh roses on their graves.

 

We’ll be missing you… I’ll be missing you… You guys will always be in my heart and soul. I hope that you would be happy no matter where you are…

 

Rest in peace now…

 

-End-