A New Friend

A Story Of Two Brothers
-Seunghyun pov-

I walked home late today. Taemin already went home cause I told him to. I walked dizzily passed the playground, didn’t realize that Eli and his friends are there.

Soohyun wrapped his arm around my shoulder and dragged me to the swing.

“Join us.” Chansung chugged a bottle of Soju.

“No thanks.” I said.

“We insist.” Eli smirked.

Soohyun took a bottle of Soju and forced me to drink it. I moved my head but he clamped my face. I coughed from chocking the liquid.

It’s raining Soju.” Eli poured Soju on top of my head.

Soohyun pushed me to the ground and sat on top of me, “Drink some more,” He poured the content in my mouth.

I coughed over and over again but he ignored me.

“Looks like you finish already.” Soohyun hiccupped as he looked inside the bottle.

“Let’s go.” Chansung snapped his finger and walked away.

I panted and coughed on the ground. Then I slowly stood up, stumbled a little from the bad headache.

“What happen hyung?” Taemin asked as he opened the door for me.

“Nothing.” I replied.

“Is it Eli again?”

“Kinda,” I smiled, “I’ll be going to my room now.”

“Don’t you want dinner?”

“I’m not hungry.” I walked to my room.

I took a quick shower and put on my pajamas.

“Hyung.” Taemin knocked my door.

“Come in.”

“Look what I brought,” He smiled, “A special dinner just for you.”

“But I’m not hungry.” I sighed.

“Of course you are. Your tummy is gurgling.” He rubbed my tummy.

“Okay-okay, I’ll eat.”

“Good. Let me feed you.”

“I’m big enough to feed myself.” I pouted.

“I know you want me to feed you. Now open wide.”

I smiled and opened my mouth.

“Is it yummy?” He asked.

“Yeah, just like mom’s cooking.” I smiled.

-End-

-Bom pov-

My brother and I walked inside the school building. We looked around since we’re new here.

“Noona, this school is big.” Minho said.

“Yeah, anyway it’s time for you to get to class. I’ll see you during recess okay?” I patted his head.

He smiled and hugged me, “I’ll see you too. Bye,” He waved.

Okay now where is my class?

I walked around the school to find my class. This school is big so it’s kinda hard to find it.

As I was walking along the hallway, I saw four boys bullying someone. They , pushed his head and pulled his hair.

What a jerk.

“Excuse me but just what are you guys doing?” I said as I approached them, “Are you bullying him?”

“Well hello there,” One of them grinned, “My name is Yoochun. This is Ryeowook, Jiyong and Jaebom. Nice to meet ya missy.”

I folded my arms, “Well Yoochun, Jiyong, Ryeowook and Jaebom, do you guys realize what you just did?”

“What?” Jaebom raised his brow.

“You’re bullying this poor boy and why’s that?”

“It’s our life routine. We always bully him and his brother. They’re just a bunch of stupid brothers. I’m sure you don’t wanna hang out with them cause no one in this school wants to be with them.” Ryeowook smirked.

“What?” I asked in disbelief.

How could they say such things?

“Let’s go now, see ya.” Ryeowook pushed the poor boy’s head.

“Jerk,” I hissed, “Are you okay?”

He nodded and walked away.

I grabbed his arm, “Wait, is it true what he said just now?”

He nodded.

“Well don’t worry, I’ll be your friend.”

“No, I don’t need any friends. We don’t need any friends.” He said coldly.

“But I want-”

“Just leave me alone. You’re better off without me and thank you.” He walked away.

I sighed and watched him leave. Oh well, I hope he’ll be fine.

I continued searching for my class and finally, I found it. God.

I walked inside and people greeted me warmly. What a nice classmates. I walked to the empty desk next to a boy who laid his head on his arms.

I turned to my right and saw Yoochun and his friends. They waved and smiling at me but I just ignored them. I’m not fond of bullies.

Then I turned to my left and saw that the boy next to me was that boy I help earlier.

Wow we’re classmate.

“Hey.” I waved at him.

He looked at me for a while. Then he faced to the front and lowered his head.

“Hey what’s your name?” A girl in front of me asked as she turned to face me.

“My name is Park Bom. I’m 18 years old,” I smiled, “Anyway, what’s his name?” I pointed.

“Oh him,” She rolled her eyes, “He and his brother are the most weird and freaky brothers in this school. No one wants to be with them. There’s a rumor saying that those weirdo are gays,” She giggled, “Just don’t hang out with them.”

“Why?”

“Cause nobody in this school like them. In fact, we hate them. Except for the teachers. What a .”

“Why’d you hate them? Did they do something?”

“We hate them cause they’re weird and loners. Who wants to be with such people? Just look at him,” She smirked, “Always to himself. Beside, once a freak, always a freak.”

“Don’t you think that you guys are being too much?” I said.

“Nah, they’re used to it. You don’t have to care about it anyway.”

“What’s his name by the way?”

“Choi Seunghyun. It’s okay if you don’t remember his name.”

Wow, evil much.

-End-

-Seunghyun pov-

I went to meet Taemin behind the school building as always. But then that girl keeps following me.

“Wait up.” She grabbed my arm.

“What do you want from me?” I asked, “If you want to mock, bully or do anything to me then do it.”

“Look, I just want to be your friend. I’m not like these people. I’m different.” She assured me.

“I already told you that I don’t need any friend.”

She offered me her hand, “I’m Bom. You’re Seunghyun right?”

I nodded and stared at her hand.

She smiled and shook my hand, “Nice to meet you. Anyway, I have a brother here too.”

I smiled.

“Okay, I’ll introduce you to him and you introduce your brother to me. How’s that?” She looked at me with her big eyes.

“It’s okay. It would be better if we didn’t get to know each other. People might say bad stuff about you.”

“I don’t care about that.”

“Just leave me.” I walked away.

“I’m not gonna leave you.” She walked beside me.

I’m getting pissed and annoyed. Just what the hell is wrong with her? Why can’t she just leave me alone?

“Leave me okay? You don’t know anything about me. Just leave me.” I begged.

“Then let me know you.”

I sighed. I looked at her and dragged her to the rooftop.

“Do you really wanna know? Do you really wanna know our hellish life?”

“Yeah.” She nodded.

I let out a deep sighed, “Everyone treated us like garbage. Everyone said that we’re useless, freaks and all. No one, no one in this building wants us. Even the neighbors hate us,” Tears started to form in my eyes, “Everyday is hell, every ing single day. We were treated like this since we’re kids. We don’t know why they treated us like this. We’re human like them but why?” I cried, “Why did they do such things to us? We have feelings. We’re not toys. We’re not some emotionless bastards. We’re human. We’re human.” I collapsed to the ground, crying my heart out.

“I understand your feelings,” Bom cupped my face as she cried along, “I promise that I’ll always be here for you and your brother. I promise that I’ll be your friend, I promise that I’ll protect you and I’ll make sure that those people won’t bully you anymore.” She pulled me to her embrace.

For the first time, I felt the warm from a person called friend.

-End-