A Surprise Party

A Story Of Two Brothers
-Bom pov-

I sat under a tree to have a short break after jogging alone at the school track. I gazed at the cloudy sky which reminds me of last night.

(flashback)

I walked to Seunghyun’s room. I opened the door and saw him sitting on the bed as he cupped his face.

“Guilty?” I asked as I leaned against the wall.

“I just don’t know what to do.” He shook his head.

“So you’re not feeling guilty?”

“Please don’t pressure me.”

“Look,” I approached him, “I’ll help you with your drugs and alcohol problem okay? I’ll try my best to help you but I want you to cooperate with me too,” I smiled, “Deal?”

He looked at me for a couple of minutes before he nodded in agreement.

“Good then. Okay, since we have test tomorrow, let’s start our revision.”

(End)

Speaking of Seunghyun, I wonder where he is. I quickly got up and headed to the locker room to take a shower before I find him.

-End-

-Seunghyun pov-

I went behind the school’s building to have my lunch. I was alone since Taemin’s still in the hospital. I took out my lunch box and ate them.

“Hey there birthday boy.” Ryeowook smirked.

“Look what we’ve got,” Jiyong showed me a bag of flour and a carton of eggs, “Since it’s your birthday today, we wanted to bake you a cake.”

“A cake?” I asked in confusion.

Jaebom stepped forward with a grin. He poured the flour on top of my head and put some on my cheeks.

“Next ingredients are eggs.” Yoochun took an egg, cracked it and poured it on top of my head.

“What’s next?” Jiyong chirped, “Oh wait, I know, sprinkles.”

He took out a bottle of colorful sprinkles from a plastic bag. He opened the bottle cap and sprinkled some sprinkles on me.

I didn’t do or say anything. I knew that this gonna happen. Last year, they slammed a cake on my face and threw some paint balloons at me. I was in complete messed. Even my classmates threw those paint balloons at me after Yoochun gave each one to them.

“Hmm, what’s the next ingredient?” Jiyong rubbed his chin.

Ryeowook bent down and clamped my face. He examined it with a grin.

“Oh yeah,” yoochun smacked his head, “I forgot the baking powder, butter and sugar.”

He took the three things out. He took the butter and put all of it on me. Well, more like rubbing it on me. Ryeowook took the baking powder and poured all of it content on me. Then, Jaebom took the sugar and sprinkled some on me.

And again, I was in complete mess.

“Done.” Jiyong said in satisfaction.

“Enjoy your cake stupid.” Yoochun pushed my head.

“Too bad that Taemin’s not here to see the birthday cake we made for you,” Ryeowook sighed, “Oh well, guess he just have to see this picture.” He suddenly snapped my picture using his phone.

Then the four of them left, finally, leaving me all alone. I took a deep breath and slowly let it out. I put away my unfinished lunch to washed myself. I walked to a nearby pipe when suddenly Minho saw me.

“JUST WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU?” He shrieked.

“Ermm nothing. It’s just a normal thing that Ryeowook-”

“They did this to you?”

“Yeah it’s not a big deal.”

“They’re going to get it.” He hissed.

“Minho,” I held his shoulder, “its okay. I’m not injured or anything.”

“Well you are to me. They’re going too far okay?”

I sighed, “Please listen to me. I appreciate that you guys wanted to help but I actually don’t need it. Please be my friends instead of my bodyguards.”

“But hyung,” He held both of my shoulders, “It’s because of our friendships that make us wanted to protect you. No friends wanted their friends to be in a bad situation.”

I was speechless. I don’t know what to say anymore. Suddenly, Bom saw us. She seemed shocked so she ran towards us.

“Let me guess,” She folded her arms, “Those dorks did this to you?”

“Yup.” Minho replied.

“How mean. I mean just look at this mess they did to you. They’re so going to pay.”

“Noona, let’s talk about that later okay? Right now we should help him wash up.”

Bom sighed, “Okay. Let’s get you clean.”

-End-

-Minho pov-

Seunghyun hyung went home after we finished help him cleaned up. I walked pass the hallway and saw that Ryeowook guy. I approached him with a smirk.

“So you’re the guy who loves to mess with Seunghyun hyung and Taemin huh?”

“And you are?” He raised his brow.

“A guy who’s gonna give you nightmare if you and your brats won’t stop bullying them.”

“Trying to threaten me huh?” He smirked, “Just who the hell do you think you are?”

“Like I said,” I glared, “A guy who’s gonna give you nightmare.”

“Don’t try to mess with me kid. You’ll regret it later.”

“Let’s see who’s gonna regret first, me or you.” I smirked and left.

Oh yeah, it’s on now big guy.

-End-

-Bom pov-

I accompanied Seunghyun to his apartment cause I’m afraid something bad might happen to him again.

“Ermm, Hyun,” I tapped his shoulder, “I’ve got something to tell ya.”

“What is it?”

“It’s about Taemin. He wanted to see you right now.”

“What do you mean?” He raised his brow.

“He told me that he’s not feeling well. He wanted to see you.”

“What? Why didn’t he tell me?” He sighed, “Okay, let’s go.”

We took a bus to get to the hospital. It took us about 15 minutes. Seunghyun hurriedly rushed towards Taemin’s room while I tried to catch up with him. He doesn’t look so neat since those jerks messed him up.

“SURPRISE!” Taemin shouted happily.

“Huh?” Seunghyun raised his brow.

I stood next to him and smiled, “Happy birthday.”

“Happy birthday hyung.” Taemin smiled.

“How do u know that I-”

“Okay,” I wrapped my arm around Taemin’s shoulder, “taemin told us that your birthday is today. So we planned a surprise party for ya.”

“Really?”

Taemin chirped, “Yeah and I knew that you’re gonna come even though I can’t see you.”

He smiled, “Thanks guys. I don’t know what to say.”

“You don’t have to say anything hyung.”

“Anyway, where’s Minho?” Seunghyun asked all of the sudden.

“He’s gonna be here soon with a cake,” I grin, “Let’s have fun and enjoy this special day.”

Seunghyun smiled to himself and kissed Taemin’s head. Huh, how I love to see these brothers together. They’re just so adorable and sweet, so adorable and sweet to be treated like garbage.

-End-