Fixing Things Out

A Story Of Two Brothers
-Seunghyun pov-

I slowly opened my tired eyes. Just where am I? Where’s Taemin? Why am I on a bed?

I scanned the surrounding, trying to remember what happen. I blinked several times and remembered that I was in a hospital room. What happen anyway?

The door to my room was slowly opened, revealing Taemin with Minho beside him.

“Hyung,” He approached me with a smile, “The doctor already opened my bandage. How’re my eyes?”

“It looks perfect as always.” I smiled.

“I’ll leave you guys alone.” Minho patted my back and exited the room.

“Bom noona told me that you’re ill.”

“Yeah but I’m okay now.”

“No you’re not. She told me that you take in large amount of alcohol and drugs. Why?”

I lowered my head; try to think of something to change the subject, “You already have your breakfast?” I cleared my throat.

“Don’t try to change the subject hyung.” Taemin held my hand.

“I’m hungry,” I scratched my head, “I’ll call Minho to buy me some food.”

He sighed, “Hyung, why can’t you just stop?”

“I,” I sighed, “I don’t know.”

“And about last night, are you having a nightmare?”

“How do you know?”

“I heard you talking about someone leaving you. Who is it?”

I stared at his blind eyes, those eyes that were scratched a little by those shattered glasses.

“What is it? Tell me.”

“My nightmare,” I cupped his face, “Is you.”

-End-

-Minho pov-

I went outside the hospital building cause I’m damn freezing in there. I saw Bom noona walking towards me from the car park.

“How is he?” She asked.

I leaned against the wall, “Well, he’s fine now and so does Taemin. His bandage is already opened.”

“How his eyes?”

“Just okay with little scratches.”

“Oh god.” She sighed.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing, I’m going to see them.”

“Wait,” I held her arm, “They’re talking right now. You should give them some space.”

She sighed, “Okay-okay.”

-End-

-Seunghyun pov-

I checked out at 8 pm while Taemin have to stay here for a few more days. I have to leave early cause I’ve got test tomorrow.

“I’ll visit you every day after school okay?” I said to Taemin who was hugging me.

“Promise?”

“Promise.”

“Don’t worry Taemin, noona will make sure that he’s gonna visit you every day.” Bom patted his head.

He pulled away, “Okay, take care now hyung.”

I walked out his room after I gave him a kiss on the forehead. Minho was waiting for us in a white Lexus car with his dad.

Bom looked at me, “We’re just a normal people like you. So don’t’ be shy and hop in.” She dragged me.

We finally arrived after 15 minutes of driving. Mr. Park was nice to me. I never met a nice family before in my life.

Minho insisted of accompanying me to my apartment while Bom and Mr. Park waited in the car.

“Thanks but seriously, you don’t have to accompany me.” I smiled as I unlocked the door.

“No hyung, I have to accompany you. I know everything that happened to you and Taemin. I feel bad for not saving him the other day. I just-”

“It’s okay, I understand. You should go now. See you tomorrow.”

-End-

-Bom pov-

“Dad, can I stay with Seunghyun for a while? We’ve got test tomorrow so I wanted to-”

“Go ahead. Take care.”

I smiled and get off the car. I headed to the elevator. I pushed the button and get inside.

“Oh noona, what are you doing here?” Minho asked as I stood in front of Seunghyun’s door.

“I’ve got something to do which I don’t wanna tell,” I rolled my tongue out, “Now go on, dad’s waiting for you.” I pushed him.

“Okay. Take care and see ya later.”

I quickly went inside. I looked around but Seunghyun is no in sight. Then, I heard something in the kitchen so I took a peek. I saw Seunghyun gulping a can of beer while playing with a small white pill. Oh no, he’s doing it again.

“Just what do you think you’re doing?” I snatched the beer and the pill from his hands.

“Bom, what are you doing here?”

“Saving your life from you,” I hissed, “I thought we already told you to stop from taking these things.”

He lowered his head, “I’m sorry.”

“Just what is wrong with you? Don’t you know that these things can destroy you? What will happen to Taemin if something happen to you?”

“I’m sorry.”

“Don’t you ever think of Taemin’s feeling and don’t you ever think about ours? Minho and I tried our best to protect you and your brother not because we think that you’re pathetic or useless or anything. We did all that because we care and love you both.”

“I’m sorry.”

“STOP APOLOGIZING AND START NODDING!” I threw both items to the floor.

He didn’t startled or anything. He just keeps his heads low. I’m pretty sure he’s feeling guilty right now.

“Forgive me. I’m just not a normal person.” He said and left.

I stood there for a while, trying to get myself back to normal. I let out a long sighed as I stared at both items that I threw just now.

Don’t worry Taemin. I’m gonna help your brother even if it takes forever. I promise.

-End-

*credits to baboracoon for the awesome poster^^*