Detention

A Story Of Two Brothers
-Seunghyun pov-

“So you finished your assignment huh?” Jiyong said as he took my assignment paper.

I tried to take it back but Jaebom and Yoochun held me back by the arms. I was at my usual spot, finishing my assignment and was about to leave when suddenly these guys appeared.

Jiyong yawned and slowly tore my assignment paper.

“Don’t-”

“Shut up will ya.” Jaebom hissed.

He then threw the paper bits onto my face, bits by bits. Ryeowook clamped my face as he picked up a few paper bits in his hands. He then stuffed it in my mouth, forcefully. I struggled but Yoochun yanked my hair. Ryeowook then shoved me towards the wall as the others took my backpack. I coughed and spat the paper as I watched them messed with my books and stuff.

They threw away some of my textbooks and exercise books while Jaebom tore my notes.

Jiyong yanked my hair, “Don’t finish your work if we haven’t done them, got that?”

I nodded slowly. He chuckled and left with the others. I sighed as I slowly stood up to tidied myself. I took my backpack, picked up the books that scattered around me and went to class after that.

“Please hand in your assignment now.” Mrs. Im commanded.

All of them stood up to hand in their work accept me and the bullies. The four of them smirked and grinned at me. I lowered my head as Mrs. Im raised her eyebrow to us.

“Seunghyun, where’s your assignment?” Bom asked.

I looked up to face her. I lightly shook my head and lowered my head again.

“Choi Seunghyun, where’s your assignment?” Mrs. Im asked as she approached me.

“I didn’t do it.” I answered.

“You are getting lazy this lately. I don’t know what happen to you,” She sighed, “Detention now and that goes to the four of you too. I already know that you won’t and never do your work anyway.”

Ryowook stood up and grabbed my wrist, “Let’s go buddy.”

“Can I accompany him instead?” Bom held my arm.

“Just stay here and study Barbie, we’ll take care of him for ya.” Jiyong smiled.

Bom glared at them as she tightened her fists.

“Um, it’s okay. I’ll go with them.” I gave Bom a reassuring smile.

Ryeowook wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we walked along the hallway to detention class.

-End-

-Minho pov-

I waited for Bom noona near the stairs as I played with my phone.

“Minho,” She tapped my shoulder, “Sorry to keep you waiting.”

“Where’s Seunghyun hyung?”

“Detention.”

“For what?”

“It’s a long story. I’ll tell you later.”

I nodded. Bom noona then walked away. I followed her from behind, still busy with my phone.

We walked pass the detention class. Bom noona stopped and was about to slide opened the door.

“Noona?”

She looked at me, “I wanna see if he’s okay.”

“Noona, I’m, sure he’s okay. There’s teacher inside.”

She bit her lips and sighed.

“Good,” I smiled, “Let’s go, I’m hungry.”

-End-