Poor Little Taemin

A Story Of Two Brothers

 

-Taemin pov-

 

Another school day without my brother. I felt worse and lonely… More worse and lonely when Jaebom and Jiyong approached me.

 

God, please save me…

 

“Hey stupid!” Jiyong smacked my head.

 

Jaebom smirked playfully and dragged me by the necktie. I don’t know where they’re gonna bring me but I got a very, very bad feeling about it.

 

They dragged me to the boys’ locker room in the gym. Jaebom shoved me into the shower and the sprinkle, soaking me. Jiyong put shampoo and soap all over me.

 

“Shower, shower, shower, shower,” Jiyong sang, “Clean, clean, clean…”

 

After they’re done torturing me, they left with their evil laughter. I stepped out of the shower and sat on the bench. Everything felt soapy… and wet.

 

Without me realize, a tear escaped my right eye. I tried so hard to be strong but I failed. I’m not as strong as my brother.

 

I took a deep breath and choked back my tears. I have and must be strong no matter how many times they hurt me.

 

-End-

 

-Seunghyun pov-

 

I went to my ex-school with some food for Taemin. I went to the back of the school building and stopped on my track. Taemin was bullied…

 

Yoochun pushed him so hard that his back hits the wall. His uniform was kinda wet and soapy. Ryeowook poured a bottle of cherry soda on top of his head.

 

I clenched on the container of food and rushed towards his aid, “Stop!” I said.

 

The bullies looked at me. Amused, they clapped their hands, accompanied with their evil chuckles.  

 

“Looks like the dumb brother is here.” Ryeowook smirked.

 

He pushed me against the wall while Jiyong snatched the container from my grasped. He took off the lid and a smile plastered on his face.

 

“This is for Taemin?” He asked.

 

I glanced at each one of them and nodded. Taemin grabbed hold of my arm and whispered the word ‘hyung’ softly.

 

Jiyong then handed the container to Yoochun. He smirked and poured the whole content on Taemin’s head.

 

“We let you off this time,” Ryeowook smiled, patting my head, “Come on.”

 

I slowly pulled my brother into a hug while patting off the food on his head gently.

 

“Hyung…”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“I wanna go home…”

 

“But-”

 

“Please…”

 

Sighing, I nodded lightly in response. When the bell rang, Taemin grabbed his bag and followed me back home. As we were walking, I asked what those bullies have done to him. So he told me everything. It was unbelievable cause they’d usually do the wet and meanest pranks on me.

 

Well, I guess my absent makes them do it on him.

 

“I’m sorry…” I uttered.

 

“You don’t have to.”

 

“But I must.”

 

He sighed and didn’t say anything after that. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder, pulling him closer to me.

 

The journey back home was rather quiet. I didn’t want to open my mouth to say anything. I just want us to enjoy this moment… the moment of peace…

 

-End-