Staying Away From Her

A Story Of Two Brothers

 -3rd person pov-


Seunghyun went inside the boys’ locker room to change into his sport’s attire. He unlocked his locker and opened it but suddenly someone slammed it, causing him to jump a little. He looked to his left and saw Hyori with Jaebom and Yoochun behind her.


Hyori was smirking at him. The other grinned at him. Seunghyun let out a deep sighed as he lowered his head. He knows what they’re gonna do to him. He closed his eyes shut, waiting for them to make a move.


He could feel Hyori clamping his face, squeezing it tightly.


“Look at me.” She commanded.


Seunghyun opened his eyes and looked at the scary-looking Hyori in front of him. Yoochun and Jaebom went closer to Hoyri and stood beside her.


“You are quite handsome,” She smirked and tightened her grip even more, “But sadly, you’re just a piece of .”


The poor boy looked down on his feet. Hyori’s word really hit him. Is he really that bad till he was called a piece of ?


“I said look at me!” Hyori hissed and slapped his face.


Seunghyun stumbled a little. He could feel his face turned red. Hyori then grabbed him by the jaw, giving him a death glare.


“I warn you, stay away from her. She deserves to be with someone much better than you,” She smirked, “GOT THAT OR WE’LL MAKE YOU PAY!”


He nodded after Hyori let go of her hand and they left him after that. Seunghyun sat on a small bench, holding his burning cheek.


-End-


-Seunghyun pov-


“Hyun!”


I spun around and saw Bom approaching me. I quicken my pace so that she can’t keep up with me.


“Hyun, wait!”


Please stop doing this Bom! I don’t want you to talk to me or be with me anymore. Please stop-


“Hey!”


My eyes darted at Bom who was grabbing my arm. I tried to break free from her hold but she tightened it even more.


“Let… let go.” I said softly, “I don’t wanna be with you anymore.”


“What? Why?”


I pulled my arm and quickly left her. I’m sorry Bom. I didn’t mean it. I have to do it.


As I walked along the sidewalk, I could feel someone grabbed my shoulder and spun me around. My heart was beating so fast when I saw Bom’s expression. She seemed mad.


“Who told you to stay away from me?” She asked.


“Bom…”


“TELL ME!”


I closed my eyes from her sudden yelling. I… I can’t tell you or they might do something bad to me or worse…


“Hyun…”


I sighed, “I’m the one who wanna stay away from you. After this,” I looked at her, “Taemin and I will-”


“DON’T!” She hugged me, “Don’t say it. Don’t leave. You don’t have any other place to go…. Please… I beg you… you can stay away from me but don’t go…”


I could feel tears formed in my eyes. I closed my eyes shut and choked back my tears, “I don’t deserve to talk or be with you.”


“You deserve better Hyun. You’re just lonely.”


-End-


-Bom pov-


The next day, Seunghyun walked to school instead. He was ignoring me and back to his old, lonely self. I pitied him. I could see some people were bullying him. I know that Hyori’s the one who asked him to stay away from me. I’m really sure about it.


Don’t worry Hyun, everything’s gonna be okay. I’m not gonna let these people do s at ya. I will protect you no matter what.


-End-