Lost

A Story Of Two Brothers

 

-Taemin pov-

 

I ran and ran till I didn’t know where I am. I was lost… completely lost. Hyung, where are you?

 

I was currently in an unknown town. I spun around in circle to look for him but all I see were strangers. They kept staring at me, whispering bad things about me. They didn’t even offer any help. Tears filled up my eyes so I took a deep breath to suppress it. I can’t cry right now… I must be strong…

 

I clenched my fists and limply continued walking to explore the town.

 

-End-

 

-Seunghyun pov-

 

What is this town? It looks so unfamiliar… just where have they taken us?

 

I rested under a tree for a while. I was lost, didn’t know where to go next. I wonder where Taemin is… I hope he’s okay…

 

I looked up at the sky, it started to get dark and soon, it’ll be raining. Quickly, I got on my feet and continue walking, hoping to meet Taemin.

 

-End-

 

-Taemin pov-

 

It was raining heavily yet I didn’t stop to shelter myself. I continued walking in search for some help and my hyung. I searched here and there, soaked, tired, pained and lost…

 

And it’s all because of me… if only I’m not too curious to checked what happened back there none of this would happen… and to make it worse, I ran towards Seunghyun hyung and dragged him into this mess…

 

How can I be so foolish? I should have run the opposite direction so he won’t get involved in this.

 

 I felt so useless. There’s nothing I can do but cause troubles and get into one.

 

Huh…

 

I was beginning to felt so exhausted so I decided to rest. I stopped near a bench at the park, took a sit and continued blaming myself.

 

Everything felt so quiet even though the rain kept making that noisy dripping noise. I started to shiver so I hugged myself, hoping that I can keep myself warm…

 

“Tae… Taemin?”

 

-End-

 

-Minho pov-

 

Bom noona searched for Seunghyun hyung and Taemin like a mother that has lost her sons. It’s been 10 hours now and we still haven’t found them yet.

 

“Noona, we should go home now,” I said for the fifth times, “It’s already late.”

 

“You can go home, I’ll keep on looking.”

 

“Noona…”

 

She ignored me this time and continued looking. Well then, there’s nothing I can do but let her be. If she’s stay then I’ll stay too. I won’t leave her… who knows what’s gonna happened.

 

I called dad and told him that we won’t come home so both him and mom won’t get worried.

 

We walked and walked till my feet cramped and sore. I stopped to take a break but noona kept on looking. I knew she’s tired but she fight it off in order to look for them. I don’t wanna say anything to her anymore cause I know she won’t listen to me so I just keep my eyes on her. If she wandered far enough I’ll quickly ran towards her.

 

She walked towards the small coffee shop and leaned against it. She started to cried while uttering something…

 

Wherever you guys are, I hope you’ll be okay and safe… I might don’t know nor understand why you guys ran away but I’m sure there’s a reasonable reason for your action.

 

And the only thing I want now is for you two to be okay…

 

-End-