Everyday's The Same

A Story Of Two Brothers

-Seunghyun pov-

 

“Hyung, let’s go now or we might be late for school.” Taemin said.

“Okay.” I quickly put on my sneakers.

We walked to school after that. People looked at us as they whispered to each other. We’re getting used to it so we don’t mind. We lowered our head and walked to the entrance. Everyday, we wished that the time would passed really quickly so that we can go to work and locked ourselves in our home.

“Look what we have here, it’s the stupid brothers.” Jiyong wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

Taemin stood beside me and held on my arm.

“I’m sorry but we have to go.” I said.

Yoochun approached me and pushed my head, “You’re going to class, for what? Stupid people don’t study you know.”

I lowered my head and let them mocked us. Everyday these guys would bully us. They treated us like animals.

“Anybody home?” Jaebom knocked my head.

“Please,” Taemin begged, “We have to get to class.”

“Okay then.” He let Taemin go.

Taemin looked at me. I motioned him to go. He walked slowly and suddenly; Ryeowook tripped him, causing him to fell hard on the floor.

They laughed while I can’t do anything about it cause Jiyong was keeping me beside him.

Ryeowook approached me and clamped my face, “Hmm, you look sleepy and dirty,” He took a mineral bottle from Jaebom, “Maybe I should clean you.” He poured the water on top of my head.

“That’s not enough to clean him.” Jiyong examined my face.

“Please don’t do that to him.” Taemin said as he stood up.

“How about we clean both brothers?” Yoochun snapped his fingers.

Ryeowook grinned and motioned them to follow him. Jaebom dragged Taemin along. We were dragged to the toilet. Yoochun took a hose and aimed it at us while Ryeowook and the others watched in excitement.

Yoochun the hose and soaked us with it. I quickly covered Taemin so that he’ll be less wet.

“Now all clean and soak.” Jiyong slapped my face lightly.

“Let’s go guys.” Ryeowook motioned them and exited the toilet.

“You’re all wet.” Taemin looked at me.

“It’s okay.” I smiled.

“Are you going to class like this?”

“Yeah, it’s already late. You should get to class too.”

Taemin nodded. He tidied his uniform even though it’s wet and do his also wet hair.

We exited the toilet and went to our class. I slide opened the door and people were staring at me. They laughed and mocked me. I lowered my head as I walked to my seat. I sat far at the back near the windows.

Ryeowook and his gang are my classmates. Everyday they would destroy our day but my day the most since we’re classmates.

We can’t inform the teachers about this cause they would threaten us. But again, we don’t care anymore cause we’re used to it.

-End-

-Taemin pov-

It’s recess time so I've waited for my hyung behind the school building. We never eat school’s food nor eat at the cafeteria. We packed our own lunches and eat it at a quiet places.

“Hey.” Seunghyun hyung messed my hair.

“Hey hyung, here’s your lunch.” I handed him his lunch box.

We sat on the bench and were about to enjoy our food when suddenly Ryeowook and his gang came.

“What a cute gay couple.” Yoochun said sarcastically.

“What do you have for lunch?” Jiyong took my lunch box.

“Can’t you guys just leave us alone?” Hyun hyung said.

“Alone huh?” Ryeowook grabbed his collar, “Sorry but no. We don’t wanna and will never leave you guys alone. We enjoyed making your lives like hell.”

Jiyong approached us and poured the rice on top of my and Hyung heads, “Here comes the snow.”

“My food.” I muttered.

“Oh what’s that? You want your food back? Okay.” Jiyong stuffed a chicken in my mouth forcefully.

“Idiot.” Yoochun pushed my head.

They laughed and left after that.

I spat the chicken and get the rice off my head, “I hate that blonde clown.”

“Taemin, you can have mine.” Hyun Hyung offered me his lunch.

“How about you?”

“It’s okay. I’m not hungry.”

“Of course you are. How about we eat together?”

He smiled, “Okay.”

After we finished our lunch, we went to class. Not long after that, the bell rang and it’s time to go to work. I waited for my hyung outside his class.

It’s already 10 minutes but he’s still not coming out yet. I took a peek inside his class and saw him with Ryeowook, only the two of them.

Ryeowook was pushing his head over and over again. Then he yanked his hair and shoved him to the floor.

I quickly rushed to his aid and said, “Are you okay hyung?”

Ryeowook smirked, “Stupid,” And pushed my head as he exited the class.

“I’m fine.” He stood up.

“Okay let’s go or we might be late for work.”

We worked at a bakery shop not far from school. We worked from 2pm until 11pm.

After work, we walked home. It was a tiring day like always. As we were about to get the elevator, another bullies approached us, Chansung, Eli and Soohyun.

“Just got back from work?” Eli blocked the elevator.

“Yes.” I replied.

Seunghyun hyung pushed the elevator button but Soohyun pushed him.

“Who told you to push the button?” Soohyun folded his arms.

“Poor you. Your parents must be happy to leave you bastards. I mean, just look at you guys, so pathetic and useless. Even animals don’t like ya.” Chansung smirked.

I looked at hyung. He lowered his head and didn’t say anything at all.

“Can we go now?” I asked.

“Yeah sure.” Eli moved aside boringly.

We get in the elevator and I pushed the ‘4’ button.

“Are you okay hyung?” I said as we entered the house.

“They’re right. I bet mom and dad are happy to leave us.” He said.

“Don’t say like that. Mom and dad love us.”

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry for making your life miserable like hell.” He looked at me.

I hugged him, “It’s okay. I don’t care if no ones like us. I’m glad that I have you in my life as my brother. You’re the only one I need in my life.”

-End-