GD’s lines leads to demise, will he win the prize?

My Cappy Love My Heart (Hiatus)

(GD’S point of view)


Alright, looky looky at what we have here!
Damn! Never thought that going to the park would have so many amazing looking honeys!

“Yo Baby, you be my Dairy Queen, I'll be your Burger King, you treat me right, and I'll do it your way, right away.”

Next thing I felt was a slap across the face. Well it wasn’t the first one that day.

“Hello, if I told you, you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?”

Another hit to the face damn! I was sure I had her at hello! 

Then I saw this other babe sitting next to me. So I motioned her to come closer to me with my finger.

“If I can make you come with one finger imagine what I could do with my entire fist!”

Not a slap this time but a punch to the eye! That’s going to bruise tomorrow!

Next I saw a girl jogging so I decided to jog along beside her.

“Excuse me...”

“Yes?”

“Do you know what winks and screws like a tiger?”

“No”

I wink at her with my killer smile! Next thing I knew I was on the ground clutching onto the part of my anatomy that was now in a stinging pain.

Last chance at the park, if this won’t work then I’m going to be heading home!

“If I flip this coin, what are the chances of me getting head tonight?”

A roll of the eyes and a punch later pain filled me.

Finally after a long day of getting slapped, hit, and kicked I decided to head to the bus.

Right when I thought my lines have been used up I saw this hot thang standing near me.

“Hey why don’t you sit on my lap, and we can talk about the first thing that pops up!”

That was probably the first time that I ever was thrown out the bus! Well at least not by the bus driver. Who knew that girl got some strength in her body.

I thought the only hard bone that would be in her was mine!

(Inner mind: Ha you should have used that one instead maybe you could have gotten some head way! Shut up! I don’t appreciate your sarcasm!)

Finally I made it home. Never thought that my game could ever be this bad!

(Inner mind: The only reason you use stupid lines like these is because you only want Dara! What does she have to do with my awesome player lines? You try and use them when you know no girl is ever going to go for it! You just want to show you got skill when you obviously don’t)

My stupid mind! I’m a playa’ and I gots to play!

I made it to the family bar. I needed a drink to make sure that this day’s events vanish from my mind!

After a bottle of Jack I immediately thought of that song by Ke$ha. How the hell did that chick brush her teeth with this ? I mean it’s pretty ing gross. Yet, I can’t stop from drinkin’ it!

A ring of the door bell pulled me out of my daze of Ke$ha actually brushing her teeth with Jack Danniels.

“Coming!”

Open the door only to see the most amazing angel that I could ever imagine! ‘Dara,’ the princess that I dream about every night and many times during the day.

(Jiyong: Before you think anything dirty, which I usually do myself. I don’t dream about her in bad ways… maybe just kissing or telling me she loves me! Damn that would make my dream come true if that really happened!)

“Noona what are you doing here?”

(Inner mind: Idiot! Why did you call her Noona? Your suppose to get her to see you as a man not a dongseng! Aish!!!)

“Jiyong! Why do you smell like alcohol?”

Jiyong? What the hell happen to GD? But to tell you the truth I like it when she uses my real name it sounds cute and y at the same time.

“Dara would you like to come in to my humble abode?”

“Yah! Why are you acting like this? Where’s my baby GaHo? He probably misses him mommy.”

Hold the phone! Did she just say that my dog was her baby and that she was the mommy? So does this make me the daddy?

I smiled in satisfaction just picturing the two of us with our child GaHo!

(Inner mind: Count me out if that’s your baby! That would be one hell of an ugly baby!)

Being inebriated as I was, I got as close to Dara as possible. From some reason she was getting blurrier and didn’t seem like Dara anymore but another babe that I could use my awesome lines on.

I started to laugh as I thought of what I wanted to say.

“Ji, why are you laughing?”

“What has 142 teeth and hold back the incredible hulk?”

Silence…

“My zipper.”

Waiting for the usual slap or hit to the nuts I found myself falling back and blacking out.

(Dara’s point of view)
“Ji, why are you laughing?” He was acting weird and I could smell the alcohol traveling to my nose, it was pretty strong.

“What has 142 teeth and hold back the incredible hulk?”

What the hell kind of question was that? I just don’t understand so I didn’t answer.

“My zipper.”

I guess I’m used to this type of Jiyong. I love so I guess I accepted him for who he is already.

Before I got a chance to say anything to him he out.

“Ji, Ji, Ji wake up please!”

What am I going to do? Wow I just realized he looks even hotter with those glasses on! Omo, what am I thinking? I need to get him to his room.

(Inner mind: Why so you can get to business *wink wink*)

After I laid him onto the bed I ran to the bathroom and made a damp towel, then running back to place it on his head.

As I sat next to him and watched him sleep the alcohol off I started to hear him murmur.

“Bunny, I love you!”

OMO! Double omo! He just confessed to me after passing out right after he hit on my with one of his dumb lines. Yet, somehow I felt touched.

“Ji! I love you too!”

I said it loud enough to wake him because the next thing I knew was lips being placed onto mine hard yet soft.

“Ji, although I told you that I’m not going to do it with you!”

“Well not yet my little bunny!”

“If you ever use one of those stupid ing lines on any girl but me to make me laugh I’ll make sure you never reproduce ever again, araso!”

“Don’t worry! Your truly the only I would ever want. So does this mean that we’re together now?”

“Well that depends.”

“Depends on what?”

“Depends if you do whatever I say from now on starting with you wearing those glasses every moment your with me!”

“Why do I have to where these? I think I look geeky in them.”

“Nah, you look smexy not like your usual idiotic self! Your mine and no one can ever touch you and you can’t touch anyone!”

“Not even you? I mean I don’t mind being your pet… actually I dreamed about it one or two times but will I ever get to touch you?”

“When I’m ready, AND STOP BEING A ERT ALREADY!!! Your already my man, araso?”

(After a few hours of talking about nonsense while kissing they both fell asleep!)

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

Guys about this chappie! Don't hate alright. I really just thought it would be hella funny to make GD say these lines even imagining it I couldn't help but giggle! The only other member other than GD that I could imagine saying anything remotely similar to these lines would be Seungri! Hehehe... well please comment and enjoy the chapter!