Leading to the memories of their past

My Cappy Love My Heart (Hiatus)

(Flashback)


A little girl walks through the playground only to see kids surrounding one another in a circle. Curious, she walks over to hear them yelling and laughing at a boy with a cap on.

"Hey fatty, not happy missing your food?" one would say.

Another would go onto saying, " Yah, fatty get out of our sight you make me sick!"

The little girl stepped up and took her ground.

"You be quiet, how would you like it if people called you bucktooth, or you stinky? You wouldn't like it now would you?"

The kids became quiet but only momentarily.

"Move little girl your too young know what your talking about!"

Pushing the little girl to the ground the little boy with the cap stood up. Never had the little boy with the cap ever retaliated to the other kids taunts but seeing the blood gushing from the little girls leg set off something within him.

The boy with the cap automatically punches the boy who pushed the little girl hard on the face most likely braking his nose. The fact that the boy with the cap has never done anything before let alone punch someone caused a fright to the rest of the kids. This left them screaming and running away as if their life depended on it.

The boy with the cap crouched down and asked the little girl, "Are you ok? Let's fix your owwie ok?"

She slowly nodded while he lifted her bridal style. You see he was somewhat chubby while she was very light and skinny. As he washed off the blood on her leg he pulled out a band aid and placed it neatly on the starched area.

"There all better."

The little girl looked up and smiled and said, "I love you!" then kissed him on the cheek.

Obviously the little girl didn't know the true meaning of I love you at the time but lets just say she did have some knowledge.

He flushed bright pink as she said, "I have to go home now schools over and my mommy's probably waiting for me.Goodbye my cappy!"

She smiled and ran off. The boy thought cappy? Oh his cap he couldn't help but to smile calling her his heart. Knowing it would be perfect to call her so because he had seen her heart shaped birthmark.

"I love you too!" He smiled as he made his way home as well.

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

Well this chapter was short as well but I thought I should at least explain a little of how they first met and fell in love! Please comment much love! Lates!