GD and his genius pick-up lines!

My Cappy Love My Heart (Hiatus)

(TOP's point of view)


I can't believe this first Dae, now Taeyang? Taeyang doesn't even talk to girls he's always shy! What the hell did this chick do to my friends?
Then I heard her say,"What are great nickname for such a lame guy!" I am not lame!

Before I could even respond to her blatant disregard for the truth

(Inner mind: because I know I'm not lame. I'm hella hot!) the class was over.

We were heading to our next class, thank god GD was in it! At least I'll have someone on my side

(Inner mind: Well someone like me anyway).

As I entered I noticed a drooling GD. Not from sleeping oh no, no, no! On the contrary he was staring directly at  and you looking like a love sick puppy.

"GD stop drooling over her she's not that hot!" Who the hell am I kidding? Wasn't it just this morning when I had basically committed a sin because I thought she was hella fine?

"GD snap out of it already class is starting soon and you look like a ing idiot drooling and staring at a girl who has yet to notice you!"

Yup that got him back to reality pretty fast. A girl that doesn't automatically pay any mind to him is someone he always intends to get to notice him all the more.

(Inner mind: Even if he does end up making a complete of himself in the process!)

(GD's point of view)


"Not HOT? Are you crazy she could light me on fire any day!"

This girl is fine to the max and he's saying she's not hot damn my hyung has lost his sight because saying that must mean he's blind!

She sits right next to me and smiles at me. Hell yes! I know this girl is already in love why not make it extra special for her?

As she sits down and faces the front I ask," Excuse me, excuse me can I ask you a question?"

She nods and says," Sure what is it?"

With a smile that could send someone to heaven. I smirked and said what I've been dying to say since I saw her walk in the class.

"Do you mind a man with my complection goin' in your direction?" After reviewing what I just said I was pretty happy!

(Inner mind: Happy? You sounded like a sleaze ball just then!)

Dang even her rolling her eyes she looked bomb! "Hyung, how could you use such a ing stupid pick-up line like that on my new best friend?"

Dammit to hell Dae had to go and say that my line was stupid! No it wasn't it was genius! After all I am the leader of BIGBANG everything I say is genius!

(Author's note: Sorry for making GD sound stuck-up he won't be later)

Disregarding that discrepancy I looked at you ," Does this mean I'll be seeing more of you and your lovely face?"

(Inner mind: I wonder if she got what I meant? Hehehe 'cuz I meant more than one thing that's for sure!)

She looked back at me. " I'll pretend that I didn't hear what you said earlier to me because I don't think you would want to be in the same category as your boy TOP over there!"

"Why what category is hyung in?" I could already see Dae and Taeyang laugh as TOP is boiling red.

She just shrugged and said, "The lowest one possible." Dang she said that so nonchalantly like it was normal or an everyday thing to say about someone.

This girl has spunk and I like it!

(Inner mind: Even if CL is hella spunky this girl could possibly TOP her! Hehehe I just made a joke in my mind! Damn I'm good!)

And I'm sure she's the only one I have yet to come across that has said such harsh things about TOP.