The gang realizes and devises

My Cappy Love My Heart (Hiatus)

(No one's point of view)


Weeks had passed and you and TOP became closer and closer. He was trying to make her realize who he was to her. Cappy!

Everyone knew TOP was a big flirt but never dated. BIGBANG and 2NE1 have been friends since they were small and they knew why TOP never dated.

He always searched for the girl with the heart shaped birthmark. All of BIGBANG and 2NE1 helped TOP lose his baby fat letting him have more confidence.

He always believed that if he saw her again she wouldn't want to be with a fat guy who probably who could never get her in a million years.

Little did he know she could care less about his weight to her he was everything even just from one meeting.

Yet now he could get any girl he's ever wanted the problem was that he's really only wanted one girl.

(Author's note: I know he's hung up on you right!)

The group was at their lunch spot not really paying attention to anything when suddenly you started to put her hair into a up due.

This allowed BIGBANG and 2NE1 to see her birthmark which gave all of them the shock of their lives.

They all gawked, now they all believed you was the girl TOP had been looking for since he was six, his first love.

They all wondered did TOP know? Did she know?

The groups knew instantly, they need to figure out what to do that would get the two together. Gathering together they decided that they must do something!

After their classes that day they gathered at Seungri's house sans TOP and you . It was the only house that was big enough plus his parents weren't home.

They started planning in which each member devised a plan. Each thought that their plan was the best. So to decide who goes first they randomly picked numbers.

It was set, they all agreed the plan will star tomorrow. (Weekend's kick !)

(CL's point of view)


"Alright guys this is what were going to do!" my devilish smirk came out. Hehehe, my little Victory looks scared.

"Girls we will be picking up you and head to appa's restaurant. Guys make sure you get TOP to take his bike (motorcycle) tomorrow!"

"Why? Can't he bring his car?"

"Seungri you idiot! We all will pretend that we need to go somewhere making TOP take you home and maybe convince him to take her out!"

"Like a date? Wait but that still doesn't have anything to do with the bike! So why can't he use his car?"

"Aish, if they use his bike she would have to embrace him and knowing how fast TOP drives she'll cling to him for dear life! Do you get it now?!"

He moves his head from left to right.

"Just go with it alright?!" Gosh why do I like a pabo like him?

(Inner mind: Because you love him! You want to marry him and have his children. NOT TRUE. So true and everyone knows it he's the only one oblivious to the facts although with the way you act I'm not surprised. Shut up me!!!!!)