Part 2 of Plan 1: Plushies and Hesitations!

My Cappy Love My Heart (Hiatus)

(No one's point of view)


The entire time on the ride TOP clung to you , just like the little angel said would happen. He wasn't exactly scared, more like he just really wanted to hold her.

"TOP are you alright?"

"Um...ya I'm fine, sorry if I grabbed onto you too tight!"

"No, it's fine as long as your ok! Hey what about if we got to the booths and play games?"

you  was super excited once she saw the plushies at the game booths. TOP being eager to win her prizes grabbed as much money as possible.

Lets just say, " Let the games begin!"

Completely unknown to them they seemed to have a few stalkers following them the entire time. Hell these people even went on the big roller coaster just to follow them.

Who could they be?

(Author's note: Pretty sure everyone is going to guess that right!)

 

(you point of view)
 

Oh my, look at all the plushies there's a panda, cat rabbit, stitch, crab, doraemon, sun, a shin chan doll, and a big teddy bear! Each reminded me of BIGBANG and 2NE1.

Seungri looks like a panda, so cute but with dark circles around his eyes. CL looks like a cat because she's feirce and of course she has those cat eyes.

Everyone calls Dara ssantoki for a reason! Anyways GD secretly calls her his bunny!. It's true a few days ago at school he was drawing little chibi versions of Dara and him.

He put little bunny ears on her and entitled the drawing 'My Bunny Love' and he added a heart drawn around the two chibi GD and Dara. Not to mention chibi GD was throwing flying kisses her way! Let me just say a chibi version of the two can't compete but it was so hella cute to see!

Minzy, well is stitch not because she looks like that alien more like she has that hat/head of stitch that she loves to wear. The same with Bommie unnie she has a crab hat that she loves to wear so obviously the crab plushy reminds me of her.

(Inner mind: Too bad they didn't have corn! Bommie unnie loves it and I could already picture her face when she sees corn just adorably cute!)

Dae loves his doraemon I mean it is like his fave show ever well at least I think so because he has so many doraemon things.

Tae is the sun because well, his name! Anyways that sun plushy has really smiley eyes with a big smile like his.

The big teddy bear doesn't really remind me of TOP, more like my first love.

(Inner mind: Cute, chubby, and the one person who could protect me!)

"you " I looked back at TOP who obviously won at shooting the basket balls.

"What prize do you want here?" I pointed at the panda which the worker kindly handed to me.

"Thank you TOP, he what about that game over there?"

By the end of the day Top managed to win me all the plushies I wanted and more. Basically we played more games then went on rides. Then I wondered how in the world am I going to carry all these plushies while we're on a bike? Oh well, I I'll worry about it later. I guess this is what a date is suppose to feel like, right?

Suddenly I became so nervous we're in front of my door already! Wait how did we manage to get the plushies here with us? I guess I spaced a little too much on the ride, hehehe?! ( =_=;)

Oh my god is he going to kiss me he's leaning in!

(Inner mind: it! You take the initiative and kiss him show him who's boss! No I can't like him I'm still waiting for Cappy!)

"Um..."

(Inner mind: Omo! What does he have too say? Yah, stop over reacting you let the man speak!)

 

(TOP's point of view)
 

TOP now's your chance! You got to tell her, if you chicken out now you'll never be able to do it!

Wait what if it isn't her? What if I just believed I saw that mark because I like you and I want her to be the girl from my childhood, the girl that I can't seem to get over?

Am I just making her out to be someone who she might not be? If I am what would she think or say if I told her who I think she is and I'm wrong?

I don't want to look like an idiot!

"Um... are you going to get inside? It's kind of cold and I kind of want to get home it's really late!"

Great real smooth TOP now she's going to think you just want to get rid of her!

"Oh, ya of course. It's pretty late, well thank you for accompanying me to Lotte world I had fun sorry if you felt obligated. I'm not sure what CL told you but I guess it might have the reason you forced yourself to take me out."

No that's not it at all! Why am I so stupid pabo,pabo, pabo!

"Well thanks again for everything and the plushies I really like them. Well I guess I'll head in now goodnight see you at school."

She gave me a reassuring smile to tell me she was ok but come on at least I know better than that. I hurt her feelings and I like her! I admit it I like her and if she isn't my first love she's probably the only one who could replace her.

As she closed the door I whispered, "I love you, goodbye."

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

Author's note: Wow song reference right there. To all my Filipino readers if there are any I hope this doesn't make you want to watch the movie. And I'm sorry to say I did laugh at one part of the movie which is suppose to be the most dramatic part!