Destination: First love next stop!

My Cappy Love My Heart (Hiatus)

(No one's point of view)
 

Bom went straight towards Taeyang and sat next to him, while Dara and GD sat side by side trying not to look at one another.
Miny had Daesung help her with her Math homework. All the while CL and Seungri were fighting about god knows what!

Leaving you while TOP started to devour his food.

Feeling left outyou sat on the only space available (Actually there were plenty of spaces available she just made and excuse!) which was next to TOP.

She slowly sat down and tensed at the feeling on her leg. Looking down she say TOP's hand on brushing bits of food off her leg.

"Sorry, I kind of got some food on you."

 

(Your point of view)
 

After the little lunch incident I couldn't help but keep blushing.

My next class had all the girls and Seungri. In a way I was happy TOP wasn't there.

(Inner mind: Nuh,uh you know you still want to see him!)

The problem was that the entire time CL and Seungri were fighting about what we should do for our group project.

Yes, I was thankful that I was placed in their group but gosh can these two bicker. Will we ever get any work done?

Finally the period was over meaning Dance class here I come! It's also the only class that has all of BIGBANG and 2NE1 so at least all my new friends were my classmates.

The first thing that happened though was not expected. Teacher Teddy immediately separated us into pairs. Guess who I got! Just guess you would never believe it

(Inner mind: How can anyone not get it, it's so obvious!)

TOP!

We were the given our own room to practice a routine of our choice to show what stage we're capable of in dance.

Pretty sure it was an accident but TOP stepped on my pants making me trip.

"Oh god, I'm sorry are you ok?" I got up and smiled knowing it definitely was an accident.

"Yup, A-ok!"

 

(TOP's point of view)
 

"Oh god, I'm sorry are you ok?" That's when I saw it the heart, that birthmark! My first love was you ?

(Inner mind:What do you mean was she still is not to mention you already wanted to bang her the moment you saw her! Not true! Yes it is! No. Yes. No. Yes. Aish enough already.)

As she got up she said,"Yup, A-ok!" I wish I could say the same. She was smiling but I then saw blood on her leg. Memories from my past kept flooding back. It definitely was her! There's no doubt in my mind.

you  is my first love the girl with the heart shaped birthmark, MY HEART!

Should I tell her?