The new and the old, bring on the jealousy!

My Cappy Love My Heart (Hiatus)

The next day at school

(No one’s point of view)

It seemed like a normal day only the group crowded around their lockers right before class. Yet, there were rumors lurking about the new students at the school.

No one was prepared to see a very beautiful girl enter one side of the hall and a gorgeous guy coming from the other side.

BIGBANGG, 2NE1, and you  looked towards the girl first but as they soon turned towards the guy a scream from him emitted.

you

you  ran towards him, “Teac oppa! I missed you, what are you doing here?”

 

(TOP’s point of view)


“Teac oppa! I missed you, what are you doing here?” Oppa? You got to be ing me! She doesn’t even call me oppa and this guy just comes in and he immediately becomes her oppa?

I left angrily before she could introduce her ‘oppa’ to us.

As I walked toward the class I bumped into the new girl.

“Sorry, you alright?” Dang I must sound cold!

“Oh, it’s ok, I’m kind of lost could you help me?”

She’s pretty but she’s no comparison to you ! I guess helping her wouldn’t be so bad. Not to mention I don’t have to see you’s oppa any time soon.

“Sure let’s go!”

“Oh, by the way my names Yoona.”

“TOP”

 

(Yoona’s point of view)
 

“TOP” Hm? TOP you are fine and you will be mine.

All I have to do is be soooo sweet and kind to him he’ll definitely falter. Anyways it works every time!

(Author’s note: Well now you know the two new love interest are Teacyeon and Yoona or are they? Leave me while I laugh evilly in my mind!)

Back to the hall

 

(Your point of view)

 

you I missed you, that’s why I’m back!”

“Ya right!”

“Ok, so your brother said that the company needs him to return. So of course I had to as well. But I chose to go to this school because I really really missed you. Don’t you believe me?”

“So you mean Woonies’s back? Yes! My brother’s back I’m so, so happy!” I do a little dance as everyone in the hall starts to stare at me, but who cares obviously I don’t.

“Hey, you act like you miss him more than me?”
 

I looked at him, “Duh, he’s my brother but I love you too!”

I realized we’ve been talking a little too long and the gang is staring at me like who the “F” is this guy?

“Guys I’d like you to meet Teacyeon. He’s been my best friend since I was five. He’s been living with my brother in the states; while his parents, mine, and of course me came back to Korea."

I can tell the girls are checking him out but Dae doesn’t look too happy.

“Yah, I thought I’m your best friend?”

“You’re my new best friend and he’s my old and still best friend. You know you could have more than one best friend.”

Soon I discovered that TOP was nowhere to be found. I wonder where he could be? He didn’t meet Teac oppa yet.
 

Suddenly the girls ran up to Teac oppa, “Hey we 2NE1! We’ll show you around!”

As the firls pulled him away he shouted, “I’ll talk to you later at lunch, bye you!”

I giggle as I turn back to the guys only to see them burning with jealousy. Uh oh! Looks like my oppa already found some new enemies.

 

(BIGBANG’s point of view)
 

What the hell is my girl doing with that guy? He’s not that hot!

(Their inner minds: He is! Oh and just to let you know you don’t own her fool!)

 

(TOP’s point of view)
 

Once I got to class I saw you  giggling to herself.

Even doing that I can’t seem to not think she is perfect!

She’s probably happy because of that guy.

What the was his name again, prick, ? Oh yeah Teac. Whatever! Like I care what the mofo’s name is.

(Inner mind: Ya you just better pray he don’t got your girl already!)

“Oh TOP, where did you go this morning, I wanted to introduce you to Teac. Well I guess you’ll just meet him at lunch.”

Hell no I ain’t meeting that fool! Just to see him be near you. Don’t you understand me at all? Can’t you tell I like you?

(Inner mind: When did you ever give her the indication that, that was true?)

this ! So I said in an angry tone, “No I’m not comin’ to lunch with you guys today.”

Wait why does she look sad?

“Umm..ok, well I kind of made you a bento. So I guess I’ll just give it to you now. Yah, you better not open it till lunch, araso?”

I smiled she made me lunch, maybe she does have feelings for me?

“Hey you why don’t you just have lunch with me today?”

“As much as I would love to I already promised Teac I would see him at lunch. Unless you don’t mind if he joins us?”

Ok so that shattered my thoughts of sweeping her off her feet and telling her how I feel! (Inner mind: Dude, you had like so many chances as it is and you blew them all!)

“Ahhh, never mind I guess next time then?”

 

(you point of view)
 

The next classes seemed to go by pretty fast. As I was heading to sit in my chair I noticed the new girl occupying it.

“What the hell?”

“Oh,you this is Yoona. Yoona this is you, she’s the new student.” I heard TOP say to me.

Why was she leaning on him? Why is she flirting with him? Why did I care, she was in my seat and I want it back!!!

(Inner mind: Get a grip girl! You realize your jealous right?)