Taking Care of Babies: Part 1

My Cappy Love My Heart (Hiatus)

Alright so the next few chapters are going to be my inspiration from We Got Married Season 1 Crown J Seo In young couple(New Arrival couple) and Shinea Alex couple (AlShin Couple). So just incase fair warning but I'm making it as mine as possible! Thanks and hope you enjoy reading. Commnets are loved!

 

(TOP’s point of view)

 

What the…? Okay this fool ain’t stocking me is he? I know I’m hot and he’s well, GAY! But I just got a thing for his sister. I don’t want to my tush near his bush, aight?!

 

“What are you doing here?” Fool better be here for a good reason.

 

“Um… I’m here to…um… well visit a friend who passed away. WHY GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?!”

 

“Whatever, you’re lucky I’m out. PEACE!”

 

Visiting a friend puh-lease he’s probably stocking my fine and getting his jollies off as he thinks… oh gosh… STOP TOP no more disturbing thoughts that can lead you into the psych ward!

 

Damn, think I got to puke now.

 

(Siwon’s point of view)

 

Thank heavens he is finally gone. Now I can concentrate on my beautiful baby girl.

 

“Baby, our little one’s growing up and gaining interest in the opposite now. Not that I’m forcing her to become a lesbian, but I’m not saying that being a lesbian is bad but, oh goodness me what am I saying?”

 

Great what is up with me and rambling?

 

“I don’t know what to do now hun? She’s apparently in love with your, I guess step baby brother. It’s somewhat scary how he resembles his father Kangin to a T.”

 

What in the world am I saying I resemble my father to a T as well?

 

“I know you loved your step-father but old man Choi always did scare the living daylights out of me! I mean he made me cry one remember? I mean I didn’t even cry that hard when I watched The Passion of the Christ.”

 

Dang that means I must have been balling out oceans then.

 

“You know Nicole I don’t want to lose our little one but what can I do? I can’t exactly force her to not see her, lock her up, and put her in an arranged marriage, she’ll hate me like forever!”

 

Aww… man I’m crying again. With this face and body I must look like a smexy fool. Stop think about that.

 

“Alright, let’s stop feeling bad, let’s start on where we left off when I last came. Now where did I last leave off in our bible session? Oh yes…”

 

(No one’s point of view)

 

NOW THAT WE ARE ALL SET WITHT EH PAST OF Siwon and finding out that you, yes you are actually the daughter of The Choi Siwon put in the fanfiction verse in which you really don’t know. U-Know Yunho? Cause you got too!

 

Well as we leave Siwon who is currently rambling in the graveyard about the bible, God, and his disciples (You know if Siwon wasn’t always so he probably could have been the Pope, well if he believecd in Catechism.)

 

Well now let’s head to the gangs of boys and girls who are at the moment residing in school. (Ya like they are actually good students!)

 

These ten teens have no clue what is in store for them in what is thought as the hardest class for well every man. Their lives will now be altered in 5 4 3 2 star (Noise towards audience is a loud harsh grunt coming From Teac.)

 

(Author’s inner mind: Just remember the music video “Again and Again” you know the very ending when the song was basically done and they did all these acrobatic moves. Ya you know what I’m talking about right?)

 

HOME ECONOMICS

 

All men run for the hills the women are about to dominate you!!!

 

Okay now that my small panic attack is complete please let’s resume our story.

 

(Your point of view)

 

All the boys think that us girls apparently love this class. NOT! I mean if you think about it our school consists of filthy rich kids who will end up taking over their families companies. Even though Teac is working for my brother as his to put it in simpler terms his “” he’s just gaining the skills he needs to take over for his families company.

 

Basically we can just hire some maids, nannies, butlers, and drivers to do everything homely we may need. I mean what’s the point of us being here? Do I really need to know how to make a cake?

 

But hey what can we do? It’s a mandatory class!

 

“Alright class today you will be paired off to bring a joyous gift to our world.

 

you what do you think it is?”

 

“Dar if I had any idea you would be the first I’ll tell.”

 

“Bom, do you know?”

 

“No clue!”

 

“Gosh are all my students really that ignorant? You will be raising a baby!”

 

(Inner mind: Thank God! We only have to take care of flour babies or egg babies!)

 

“Now since this school is a private institute in which has plenty of money to go around thanks to all the wonderful enormous donations that all of your parents have given, I will partner you up and you must take care of the baby as if it was your own child.”

 

Whatever this doesn’t sound too bad how the hell will he know if we take care of our fake baby. Hello Teach it’s called lying!

 

“Now before you all start and groaning, you still have to do what every other student in the world who takes home ec has to do. Create a report in which you and your partner disclose you job, income, bills, housing, and so on. Please view this in a realistic approach for the time being you all will be average Korean citizens.”

 

(Teacher’s inner mind: Now all you little spoiled brats will feel how it is to  live life like normal everyday parents. BWAH HA HA!!!)

 

“Also all of you must document everything by film. Each couple will have a camera crew who will set up and record everything that is recording. At the end of the day each parent will have an individual film interview. This project will only be a day. Even though you will experience being a parent for a day, I’m sure it will be good enough. So have fun!”

 

(Teacher’s inner mind: Feel the power of my wrath!)

 

“Partners will be:

 

Park Bom and Dong Yongbae

 

Park Sandara and Kwon Jiyong

 

Gong Min-ji and Kang Daesung

 

Lee Chaerin and Lee Seunghyun

 

Choi Seunghyun and Im Yoona”

 

Hold up that is going to be partnered up with my man oh this teach has one too many things coming for him!

 

“Um, Teach! Think it would be best for your health if you placed me with you instead if you know what I’m saying.”

 

(Teacher’s inner mind: Oh ! He’s going to kill me! Going to kill ME!)

 

“Alright Mr. Choi I took your opinion into consideration and I believe that will also be the best choice I mean you two look so well together.”

 

(Teacher’s inner mind: I think I saved myself!)

 

“Yes you did!”

 

“Did I say that out loud?”

 

“Actually the whole time you’ve been saying everything your thinking and please stop with the BWA HA HA’s it’s a little creepy.”

 

So the teacher finished the pairing and set them to discuss with their partners.

 

“I want all of you by the end of class to hand in a paper with who’s house you will be doing the assignment in and the address so the film crew can come not to mention your surprise baby.”

 

Well this is just great! I will see how my Toppie baby is with our child. Not sure he will be an amazing dad with his boy style so before we start I better tell him to change his style.

 

“Love?”

 

“Yes?”

 

“We will do the project at your place, but don’t get mad but I don’t think your clothing and stule will match that of a father figure?”

 

Out of nowhere TOP burst out George Michael’s song “Father Figure”

 

“I will be your father figure

Put your tiny hand in mine

I will be your preacher teacher

Anything you have in mind

I will be your father figure

I have had enough of crime

I will be the one who loves you

till the end of time”

 

“Okay? Well make sure you change a little alright?”

 

And like that class was finished.

 

(TOP’s point of view)

 

Fine! She wants me to be more fatherly looking, okay no problem! I can do that. I look hot in anything I wear anyways.

 

(TOP’s inner mind: If that were true you would be able to pull off GD’s backless shirt! Can you handle that?!)

 

Okay I retract my previous statement! But for real on the real, I can make looking like a daddy hot I just know it. First thing first, buy as suit then second change hair, third wear glasses.

 

Next Day=1st day of Baby Family Care

 

Knock knock knock

 

I open the door to see my beautiful girlfriend.

 

“Hi sir, I was hoping that TO… I mean Seunghyun is in right now?”

 

Sir my baby girl just called me sir! Damn I must have done a bomb job in my daddy transformation.

 

“Hey baby, like the look? The baby is going to love its daddy!”

 

“Your hair is gray?!”

 

“Ya don’t you like it? I thought that a fatherly man would have gray hair.”

 

“It’s definitely different that’s for sure.”

 

After waiting half an hour waiting we started to panic. Then the doorbell finally went off.

 

I dashed to the door opening it wide.

 

“My baby!”

 

I shouted as I grabbed onto what I thought would be my pride and joy fake baby just to be held onto like a leech by some woman I never met.

 

“Yeobo who is she? It’s a woman!”

 

“I didn’t do it! She’s not my style! Who are you?”

 

“Yes…um…”

 

“We didn’t order any delivery!”

 

Damn my baby’s eyes are trained on me like lasers. This can’t be good! What was I suppose to say delivery was the first thing that came to mind. What in the living nightmare… she’s still clinging onto me!

 

“Whoa whoa whoa! I don’t know you, yeobo I don’t know her she’s not my style!”

 

“Um… can I come in?”

 

“How can we just let you in? You didn’t even say who you are yet! Do you have business with my husband?”

 

“Yes, I do.”

 

“You do?”

 

Oh no crazy eyes once more.

 

“I’ve never met her before! I never met you before!”

 

Oh man all I know is the hath hit the fan and this crazy lady just made my baby crazy. God help us all!!!