BEHIND ENEMY LINES (Part 1)

My Cappy Love My Heart (Hiatus)

(you point of view)


Ok so I was pretty excited to meet up with TOP after that little event he pulled for me and announce to the others that we were together. But for some weird reason I had a bad feeling that something wasn’t going to go right today.

So let my problems begin.

Problem 1) Brother nagging me for an hour telling me Teac oppa has to take me to school.

Yes after he insisted for so long I caved in. I mean who wouldn’t? My brother with all his gesturing and exaggerations.

“What if someone you on the bus?”

Gosh if only my brother knew that, that almost happened with my now boyfriend, hehehe.

“Why the hell are you smiling?”

“Nothing let’s just drop it, Teac oppa let’s go to school already.”

After dragging him to his car I told oppa what happened the other night. I didn’t realize how happy he was for me.

“Oppa, why do you want TOP oppa and me to be together, I thought you were on my brothers’ side?”

Problem 2) Teac oppa is acting really weird!

 

(Teac’s point of view)
 

“Oppa, why do you want TOP oppa and me to be together, I thought you were on my brothers’ side?”

Crap what do I say? Should I tell her that the boy she’s been searching for and waiting for her whole life is the boy she’s dating?

No Teac, don’t, she needs to figure this all on her own. But I must tell the others that they are finally a couple there probably going to be just as happy as me!

“Nothing, you know I love to see you happy. And about your brother, don’t you realize I’m always on your side? Your brother is only my mentor so I have to follow his orders.”

“Fine! But thank you oppa for being on my side it means a lot to me.”

“Of course and you know the only reason why your brother wants us to be together is because you never went with his plan to marry you off to that Jung Corp. son, what was his name again?”

“Yunho, his name was Yunho oppa. Although he was devilishly handsome he wouldn’t have fallen for me anyways, he’s like my brother if you know what I mean.”

“Huh?”

“They’re both gay!”

“What the hell are you serious? How do you know?”

“Well the day when oppa told me to get to know Yunho better, he introduced me to his boyfriend. Who might I add looks prettier than me. How could I compare to that beauty Kim Jaejoong?”

“Don’t say that! You are the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen.”

“You’re saying that because you never really noticed any other girls besides me cuz I’m really the only girl you are with. Like 24/7!”

“Whatever!”

"Plus I don't want to remember what happen when I caught the two in a difficult situation!"

"Oh crap just thought of it!!!!" (save me)

(inner mind: save you save me! help me, help me!!!)

“Oppa, when are you going to get a girl yourself? Or are you interested in boys as well?”

“I’m not interested in boys, not like there is anything wrong with it. But I guess I haven’t found the right girl yet. The only girl that I have loved so far has been my mom and you.”

Woops that just slipped out.

“I mean obviously I can’t get with my mom, she’s my mom. And you well, you are like my very pretty sister who I just love to death!”

Nice save Teac don’t reveal that you love her like a guy loves a woman! Remember only like a sister and everything will be fine!

“Whatever oppa you’re so weird. We’re here now come on let’s fine TOP and the others.”

 

(No one’s point of view)
 

The two walked into school after they had found a parking lot only to see a fuming TOP.

“What the hell are you doing with my girlfriend? And why the did you give her a ride to school when she should be taking the bus with me?”

“Well for your information oppa took me to school because my brother forced him to. Not to mention you have a bike and a car and might I add a nice one at that, why do you take the bus?”

“Well, it’s just… aish whatever come on let’s go.”

TOP grabs you and pulls her into an empty classroom.

“Gee wonder what they’re going to do?! And thanks for leaving me behind!” Teac screams out.

Being left alone he decided to find the others and tell them about what’s going on. Unknown to him and the two lovebirds in the classroom a watchful eye which is now starting to burn in anger watched the whole ordeal.

“You two will never be together. Mark my words you will be mine!”

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

I wonder, who could this person be? Is it Yoona or another love rival? Keep reading to find out in the next part.

oh and TOP and Taeyang have something to say...

(caption: there's nothing we can do. if you like other groups. please go to them)

snap out of it!!! they be our fans b*tch!!!