Revisiting the Dumb and Dumber Brothers

My Cappy Love My Heart (Hiatus)

(Dae’s point of view)


Alright things are just getting crappier and crappier by the minute! My best friend needs my other best friend! TOP has been in love with her as long as I can remember!!!

So the first reason why I think things are becoming crappy is that even though the like each other neither is doing anything about it! So when we try and push them in the right direction it still doesn’t work.

Let me just say that was just the beginning of my problems.

Tomorrow’s my birthday and I don’t think the gang is going to remember because I just filled their heads with only having TOP and you as their main priority.

I guess I don’t mind if they forget my birthday because of this. I mean if my two best friends get together they’ll be happy which will make me happy in return, right?

There’s only one true reason why I think the situation I’m in is crappy! I don’t think Minzy will remember my birthday! (cries and sobs on his bed! )

(Author’s note a sulking Daesung is not something I ever want to see!)

After brooding for a few hours, yes brooding I’m a man after all sulking or crying just sounds too girly. I decided to make some ramen.

Just as I headed downstairs the doorbell rang. It was Uncle Jae Suk.

“Yah, Daesungie, I haven’t eaten anything my wife is eating everything and anything she could touch!”

Huh? So why is he here?

“Daesungie, with a child on the way I’ve never starved this much before, Daesungie feed your Uncle!”

“Ok, I’m planning on making ramen. How much should we make?”

(No one’s point of view)


Dae and Uncle Jae Suk decided 8 servings were perfect. I mean the man hasn’t been able to eat for 3 days.

(Author’s not: Hehehe I think everyone knows where I’m going with this. So in a way it’s somewhat copying and somewhat not so don’t judge just enjoy!)

“Daesung can you have a look at the packet? How many cups?”

“550ml”

“Huh?”

“1 serving requires 550 ml.”

“So how many milliliters is this?”

Both look down at the cup Uncle Jae Suk was holding. Then both glanced back at one another. With no clue.

“Aish, this is complicated!”

Uncle Jae Suk grabs a empty water bottle.

“This is… 500 ml.”

“It says we need 550 ml and this is 500 ml. OOOhhh, we can use this!”

Both become very proud because they believe they’ve solved their problems.

“How many times do we have to do this then?” Uncle Jae Suk asks.

Dae replies with, “8 or 9 times.”

Both look at one another.

Uncle Jae Suk asks, “5 times 8.” Not knowing the answer the reply that comes out is, “We have to do it 9 times then.”

So as the two start to use the bottle to pour water into the pot they start to count. Suddenly they realized there was someone standing there watching them the entire time.

None other than Uncle Jae Suk’s pregnant wife Na Kyung-eun.


The woman was expecting at any moment and here her husband was with his nephew pouring in water in a pot using a bottle.

Both men look at the woman who is looking at them like they are morons.

“Do we look retarded? What did we do? We’re serious!”

Ignoring his wife he adds on more water. Then looks to Dae and asks, “How many have we put in just now?”

Obviously Dae wasn’t counting because he aske, “Was it three?”

Uncle Jae Suk looks to his wife, “Was it two?”

Confidently Dae says, “It was three. Because you poured it twice and then…”

Right then Uncle Jae Suk started to pour the water back into the bottle and the rest in another pot.

“You haven’t washed your face yet right?”

 

(Na Kyung-eun ‘Uncle Jae Suk’s wife’ point of view)
 

Being amused as she watched.

She heard her husband say, “We need to count. We need to do this the scientific way! This is scientific!”

I thought ‘Isn’t knowing how much water to put in ramen suppose to be elementary science?’

Watching my husband with that serious expression as he pours water over and over into the pot I have to force myself not to laugh.

“Are you counting Daesungie?”

With that Dae just looked towards his Uncle and started laughing in a nervous way. “No”

At this point my laughter came out tenfold I couldn’t control it even if I wanted to.

“You didn’t count again?”

Watching the two laughing at each other Dae said, “Five?”

Suddenly they looked towards me, “Was it four?”

This is just too hilarious for words. “I don’t know!”

“Eehh, you know right? If you do just tell us; it makes us look as if we have a bad brain!”

“Six”

As Dae looks at me he says, “Eight?”

Uncle Jae Suk looks at his nephew, and laughs.

“This is the eighth one!” Dae says in a confident manner.

Wow this is getting to the point where I think of my husband and nephew as being dumb and dumber!

 

(No one’s point of view)
 

Not wanting to see the two become more idiotic in her eyes she decided to watch tv in the other room.

After thirty minutes of putting in water the two put the water on the stove. They now were contemplating if they were to put in anchovies.

“Should we?” Uncle Jae Suk then says, “Should we not?”

Dae goes on to say, ‘Wouldn’t it be fishy?”

“If it’s ramen it should be ok? How about two? Should we not? Can’t we just put in two? Should we not?”

The two looked at one another with no real answer.

Then Dae decides to say, “If you put it in, you can taste it!”

“Right”

“How about just two? To make it unnoticeable, just put two?”

“Just two!”

As the two anchovies plopped its way into the water the two stared at one another once again.

“Do you think it will taste bad?”

The two were now staring at the anchovies in the water and started to laugh.

“Give me a spoon so I can taste it.”

“Aready? We haven’t put anything else in yet?”

“With the anchovies the taste should change!” As Uncle Jae
Suk taste it he says, “It tastes different.”

Being the follower he is Dae also has a taste. “Oh it’s different, seriously it’s different!”

With the expression that could make any person die of laughter Dae couldn’t help but think it was different!

“It taste like the sea!”

After another 30 minutes they believed that their soup was the best ever because they added a secret ingredient! (Anchovies, two to be exact!) Dae decides to get his aunt so she could eat along with them.

As all three sat around the table Uncle Jae Suk says to his wife, “When eating the ramen, think about why the soup is so good. We have a secret!”

His wife stared at him and said, “Did you put anchovies in it? You can even see the anchovies!”

As soon as she ate it she said, “This is really good.”

So feeling proud Uncle Jae Suk decided to tell her the entire process of making the delicious soup.

“Just because you cooked ramen you have so much to say.”

He put his head down in disappointment.

“Aunty Na Kyung-eun, what are you doing here anyways?”

“Making sure my husband doesn’t do anything stupid. But I guess I failed!”

“Yah, I just wanted to spend quality time with my nephew and to find out what he wants for his birthday tomorrow?”

“Uncle thank you so much for remembering just the fact that you remembered is all I wanted seriousness! I really don’t need anything I just became so happy because of this wonderful ramen with anchovies!”

His aunt looked at the two men to see them in a loving embrace, “Aish, you two sometimes I get jealous because you two are so close!”

The two still in their embrace look at the woman near them and grab her into the hug.

“Yah, you’re going to squish be baby! Let me go!!!”

Once his Uncle and Aunt had left he felt lonely once again.

“Oh well, forget about that it’s a small matters like this I must stick to the plan!”

Inner mind: Yes Dae stick to the plan you’ll forget about your birthday, so insignificant!)

Hmp, my b-day isn’t that insignificant is it?

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

Hey guys so I just wanted to put this in because I just love the dumb and dumber brother on family outing! Seriously I miss the two (T__T)Please no silent readers.