Surprise, Surprise?

My Cappy Love My Heart (Hiatus)

(No one’s point of view)

CL: Alright, this is what we’re going to do. Minzy we need you to keep Dae busy and far away from the party, araso!

Minzy: Wae, why me? Why not Sungri?

Seungri: Obviously because CL wants me to stay by her side! Also Minzy your probably the only person other than you that he takes notice of!

CL: Yah! You stupid Panda who would want to stay beside you? And baby Minzy he’s right Dae absolute adores you!

Minzy: Not true! It’s just that… oh, whatever. Fine well what should I do with him?

TOP: Just ask him to help you with your homework or something. Just don’t acknowledge that today is his birthday.

Minzy: Why? Wouldn’t that make oppa sad that I won’t great him?

Tae: Well if he knows that you know then he’ll suspect something is up. Don’t worry baby cousin whenever he’s with you he can’t remember his left from his right. So I’m sure he won’t dote on it, k?

Minzy starts to blush at her cousin’s statement. Afteer this little spout, Minzy makes her way to Dae’s house.

 

(Minzy’s point of view)
 

As I got to the step of the door I rang the bell. No answer. So again and again still no answer. Aish, what the heck is this boy doing? So I started to bang on the door.

“Dae oppa! Open up my legs is getting tired!”

 

(Dae’s Dream)
 

There once lived a prince who always smiled and treated every person in his kingdom kindly. Yet their also lived a cruel witch who was always unhappy and hated anyone that was happy.

The one person she hated most of all was the smiling prince so she decided that she would do something to make the smiling prince unhappy for all eternity.

The witch had casted a spell throughout the kingdom to not remember the princes birthday.

Being the very kind prince he was he still looked kindly on his subjects.

The only thing that could possibly ever make him unhappy would be if his princess would not recall his birthday as well.

“My princess Minzy is this day not beautiful or hath my eyes deceived me? Do you know what the occasion of this day may be?” Prince Daesung asks.

“Of course my prince it is the day that I am to be sent back to my kingdom although I hath wish to be by you my father the king has called for me at once for he hath fallen ill.”

Prince Daesung was becoming sadder at every word that was being spoken by the princess. He may never see her again and she did not even recall his birthday.

“Before you leave my princess I hope you could provide me with a simple wish, maybe a greeting of some sort?”

The prince was becoming flustered without the one woman he loved to remember an occasion such as this.

“I am sorry my prince I cannot, I must leave at once. Goodbye my prince.”

As he watched her leave he recites, “Thy love, thy heart, it is nothing more than words in which hath no meaning.”

For the first time in the princes’ life he had shed tears of sadness. So much tears that he started to become weaker and weaker tote point of lifelessness.

The cruel witch appears, “Oh thy prince, you hath lost the will to live by the unhappy terms that hath been presented to thee. You see thy prince, without without the feeling of love and happiness you will lose all. You hath lost your love and lost your subjects. You have nothing but to live alone and unhappy for all eternity!”

She begins to cackle as a hard banging is heard.

“Dae oppa! Open up my legs is getting tired!”

 

(Dae’s point of view)
 

I woke yp to the door of my house being pounded in by my Minzy.

(Inner mind: Since when did she become your Minzy? SHE WILL BE! I just don’t know when.)

I opent he door to see my cute princess.

“Oppa what took you so long”

“Sorry, baby Minzy. I was sleeping.”

“Oppa why are you crying?” Huh, crying? Wow that dream must have really gotten to me.

“No, I’m not! I just got dust in my eyes.”

Please let her believe that I don’t want her to think I’m weak.

“Oppa…?” Omo, is she going to wish me a happy birthday? Please that’s all I want from you!

“I need help with my paper. Could you help me please!”
 

Awww man she’s using her pouty face that I could never say no to.

“Sure Minzy I’ll help you, since apparently I have nothing else important going on today.”

“Thank you oppa I knew you’d help ‘cuz everyone else is busy working on the surprise.”

“Surprise? What surprise?” Why does she look so nervous?

“Um…well…you know they are working hard to get TOP and you  together like you told them too.”

Hm? I guess I’ll believe her for now.

After a few hours of me basically typing out her whole paper, yes I did it for her while she slept. As soon as I finished I looked towards her only to have the desire to kiss her.

(Inner mind: Just do it already she won’t even notice.)

I lean in and kiss her only to feel her deepen the kiss. I can’t believe this is happening. Thank you god for my birthday gift!!!

As everything was becoming more and more intense we were suddenly grabbed by a group of masked people. As they lead us to god knows where

(Yah god did you just give me my last wish before I die?)

I could no longer feel Minzy next to me. Omo where is she what are they doing to her?

“Minzy-ah where are you? Who ever you are don’t you dare touch my girlfriend!”

As the blindfold was taken off my face I heard a scream of, “Surprise!”

My eyes adjusted to the light I noticed all my friends with a banner above their heads which read, “Happy Birthday D-Light!”

The rest of BIGBANG came to me and said, “So girlfriend huh?”

“Well, I mean…”

“Yes oppa I’ll be your girlfriend! Happy birthday oppa! Saranghae!”

Then she kissed me for the second time today, well the first time I kissed her but it should count the same for her it does take two you know.

Wow how can her kisses taste so sweet? This is the best birthday ever!!!

In the back I could already here the gang shouting things like:

“It’s about time!”

“Finally?”

“When am I going to get some?” That came from Seungri only to have his head smacked by CL.

Whatever else someone says I could careless. I finally have all that I ever wanted right here in my arms.

“I’m not sure if I’ve told you guys this yet but this is the best birthday party ever!”

“I’m glad you like it oppa!”