Siwon's past part 3: The Conclusion

My Cappy Love My Heart (Hiatus)

Okay so just a recap for those how wished not to read the previous chapter. Siwon and Nicole became intimate with one another without the use of protection.

A month had passed and it seemed as the two couldn’t be happier. But as faith would allow it something was going to get in the way. Be it good or bad!

Siwon had woken up to the sounds of Nicole throwing-up in the restroom.

“Nic, are you alright?”
She had constantly been throwing-up for the past few days
now.

“That’s it we need to head to the doctor’s something is not right?”

After being in the doctors for what seemed like hours to Siwon the doctor finally came back with the results.

“I’m glad to announce that you will be expecting a child soon. You’re a month pregnant congratulations!”

Nicole was in a state of shock while Siwon plastered a smile as big as the sky on his face.

“We’re going to have a baby! I’m going to be a father?!”

Siwon started to jump around the clinic telling strangers that surrounded him that he was to be a father.

“Since this is your first child you will need to make sure you watch your health it’s not just you now it’s two.”

“Will do sir!” Siwon announced before Nicole could even put in a word in edge wise.

A few more months had passed and Nicole started to show.

Today was the day that they were going to find out the of the baby.

“It’s a girl! We’re going to have a girl Nicole! I bet she will be as beautiful as you! Practically perfect in every way!”

“What the hell do you think I am Mary ing Poppins?”

Yes Nicole’s mood swings were killing Siwon everything he said was either really hilarious or hurtful for Nicole.

“Come on don’t be like that we should be happy. Soon we will have a precious baby girl. What do you think we should name her?”

you !” Nicole screamed out.

“Huh? Why?”

“It comes from the name of one of the most influential people in my life.”

“Who’s that?”

“My grandmother, she practically raised me until my mother remarried.”

“Then that’s her name!”

Siwon brought himself down his knees and positioned his head on Nicole’s tummy.

“Did you hear that baby? Mommy named youyou . Do you like it?”

At that precise moment the baby kicked.

“She likes it, she really does.”

(Back in Korea)

“Where the hell is my daughter? You haven’t found her it’s already been close to two years! What was the purpose of
hiring useless men like you! You’re fired!”

As Mr. Choi made his way into his office he started to dial a number.

“Hello I need someone to find my daughter and fast. I don’t care the price!”

As soon as he hung up the phone his new wife came gallivanting in with their new baby boy.

“Honey, little Seung Hyun has been crying since he heard you screaming in the lounge what is going on?”

“I’m sorry honey, but I have yet to find my daughter. I don’t even know if she is safe or who she is with.”

“Why must you still worry yourself about her? Her mother is long gone and if she is away this long maybe she is happy where she is. I thought you wanted her to be happy?”

“Yes, of course I wanted her to be happy, but not in the name of loosing face of our company!”

“Honey, since Nicole left has any of your shareholders, investors, and franchisors left? No, right? Let her be!”

“But what if something had happened to her? I could never live with the fact that I allowed my daughter to be hurt in this world.”

As he said these words he made his way to his wife and son.

Looking at his son he says, “And you my son will be in my care to inherit all that is mine and I will make sure you will never be hurt, money will save us. Money will save anyone. You will come to live like I do.”

Although his wife did not wish her son to be put in a predicament that may lead his life into misery she knew it was difficult to ever change the mind of her husband.

(Back in Rome)

It was now time for the baby to be born. Siwon rushing in and out of every room in their condo, grabbing anything he saw fit that they might need.

“Siwon, I’m going to have a baby! We’re not moving! Stop caring everything.”

“What?”

After an hour of literally trying to calm down the panicked soon to be father they rushed into the hospital.

“Hello, we need some help! My wife is about to have a baby!”

Soon after, Nicole was rushed into a room.

“Siwon something’s not right? I don’t feel right?”

“What’s wrong what?!”

Nicole started to sweat like crazy until she passed out.

“Doctor I need a Doctor in here!” The nurse shouted.

Soon enough Nicole was rushed into surgery. Siwon tried his best to go with but the nurses all held him back.

“I’m sorry sir this is a very dangerous procedure it seems that one of the two might not be able to make it.”

With this said, Siwon’s life came tumbling down. He could lose his baby, the love of his life, or worse both.

Not knowing what to do, he froze. A statue not capable of doing any good but staying put.

Hours later

The doctor came out with blood smeared all over him.

“Sir I do have some good and bad news. I’m not sure how I should tell you this but please sit down first.”

“No just tell me, tell me what happened!”

“The baby made it, but unfortunately your girlfriend could not handle it. It seems that she had a rare disorder with her heart that was not visible. If we had known prior we might have had a better chance of saving her but as I said it is a rare disorder and the signs of this disorder are very common to everyday symptoms people experience.”

Siwon fell to the ground. He had lost the only person who meant something great to him.

“I’m sorry for your loss.”

Tears pooled around Siwon’s eyes as he made his way towards the nursery.

He looked at every newborn that was placed in each little cart.

“At least she gave me one thing to always remember her by. Something that no one was get from her.”

As he kept staring at the babies a nurse had come by with his daughter.

“Sir we are usually not allowed to do this but the doctor asked me to bring your daughter to you before we place her
in the nursery.”

As Siwon took hold of his baby daughter he couldn’t believe she looked so much like him but the eyes the eyes resembled that of her mother’s beautiful.

“Baby you although mommy is not with us any more I will make sure you live a good life.”

With that Siwon handed his daughter back to the nurse. As she was carried into the nursery he had pulled out his phone and began dialing a number.

“Umma.”

Three days after

Siwon held an urn with the ashes of his one true love, his mother holding on to his daughter as she giggled in her grandmother’s arms.

“As I take this journey which we call life, I will always remember you, the days we shared and the moments that could never be forgotten. You once told me that I gave you courage, but what you didn’t know is that you provided me with more courage than I could have ever imagined. You are my life and my soul. Where ever you are I hope you can see the beauty that you made for me. You have changed me inside and out and I am grateful for everyday you allowed me to be with you. Now as I go on with my journey I hope that the new journey in which you will be put upon will someday lead you back to me and your daughter as well.”

With one final tear drop Siwon started to spread her ashes in the ocean.

“Like always I will love you forever and always, goodbye my one true love.”

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

Alright so I guess you now know that you are infact the daughter of one Choi Siwon and Jung Nicole. Yes!

But why you call your father brother will unfold in the next chapter.

Comments= Love = Readers