GaHo attacks while Siwon does a Gesture attack!

My Cappy Love My Heart (Hiatus)

I'm going to start a challenge in each chapter. The challenge is that I will put a line from a movie, song, or TV show. Your part is that you must figure it out where it comes from.

If you can guess right and your the first one then I will provide a little gift of incorporating one thing you want into the story! So good luck to all!
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

(Your point of view)
It was already lunch time so the guys and I headed to the garden to meet the girls and Teac. I really wish TOP could meet Teac.

(Inner mind: Why do you want him to meet Teac so much huh? Is it because you want your best friend to meet the guy you’ve you been dreaming about for the past week?

I have not been dreaming about him! Oh yes you have! That’s why you wake up hyperventilating. What exactly are you and him doing in your dreams huh?

You know nothing! You’re like a baby [Author’s not: Try to figure this one out! I’m pretty sure I made it easy?])

Just as I thought the 2NE1 was crowding around oppa but baby Minzy. She was taking care of Dae! They look so cute together if they were a candy I could just eat them up!

you your brother said he’s going to pick us up later!
He heard your car has been in the shop for awhile plus auntie would kill him if he didn’t!” Teac oppa said.

Imagining my mom chasing my brother with a broom stick after being yelled out for a few hours was enough for me to consider hiding and taking the bus still.

“Ya you you better not hide! I’ll get into trouble also your brother will most likely kill me before your mom gets to him!”

“Shesh oppa you make it sound like you knew I was thinking it.”

“Helllooo, you just admitted to thinking about it!”

“Alright, alright I won’t gosh. So stop yelling already!”

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh… GD how could you bring GaHo here? You know I ‘m afraid of dogs?”

Dara’s afraid of dogs? And GD knew, so why did he bring his dog?

(GD’s point of view)
“So there’s no maid or anyone at home. Mom doesn’t want me to leave GaHo alone he might chew up the whole house this time.”

Ok so that was true, but really I was kind of hoping that Dara and GaHo will become closer.

(Inner mind: No you just wanted to scare Dara so she might end up hanging onto you! Don’t deny I mean it!!!)

Dang why does my head know what I’m thinking?

(Inner mind: Hello I’m your inner mind! Meaning I’m that voice inside your head. You know the area of your body that allows you to think. Well if you even think at all!)

Gosh this !

“GD please can you take GaHo away! He’s going to get me, aahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!”

The next thing I see is Dara running as GaHo chases after her. Not a second later, GaHo was able to jump on top of Dara and started to her.

“Yah, GaHo I haven’t even kissed her and you already get first dibs?”

“Hey GD just think of it this way now you and Dara indirectly kissed.”

“Yah Seungri shut up! Dara are you alright?”

As I help to get Dara up I noticed her laughing. Why the hell is she laughing? Omo, did GaHo make her loose her
mind?

“Dara what’s wrong? Are you alright?”

“I think my fear of dogs had just vanished. GD, do you mind if I could come over to play with GaHo some time?”

Huh? Thank you GaHo now you gave me a reason to see Dara at home! Hehehe, I wonder if other things will happen?

After School

(TOP’s point of view)
So after all the days effort of trying to avoid
you from introducing me to Teac, which was really hard considering he was also put in our dancing class.

Not to mention Yoona as well which I don’t think you was too happy about that. The entire time both gave each other attitude.

It was kind of weird seeing you not like someone. I wonder if she maybe jealous because Yoona has been hovering around me for the past few periods.

I don’t think this girl realizes that I don’t like her.

Her sticking to me like glue is really bugging the out of me! Seriously I hate girls that cling!!!

At least it’s the end of school meaning I get to have you all to myself on the bus.

As I made my way to the bus stop I noticed you going into a nice BMW with that Teac guy and the driver was another good looking guy.

(Inner mind: Did you just basically admit that Teac is good looking?)

After throwing that thought away. I decided to follow them, you know just to make sure that you was ok!

(Inner mind: Ya! Sure that’s exactly why? Pfft!)

At ~~~~~~~ house

(Siwon’s point of view)
So yup! I’m
you brother and taking both her and Teac home was a hassle! I mean seriously what the hell did I need other than an hour of both of them yelling at me.

Not to mention you asking me a multitude of questions.
Seeing
you and Teac together made me kind of happy. I mean I wanted them to get together since I could remember.

I mean I always loved Teac as a little brother and if he does marry my sister it would happen right?

As I kept admiring the playful duo I heard the doorbell go off.

“Coming!”

Once I opened the door I noticed this guy who looks like a huge player and probably in a gang or something, you know the bad kind.

“Hi, um… I was wondering if I could come in and talk to you .”

Whaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttt!!! Ok I don’t need my little sister associating with someone that looks like this!

“Stop! Sorry, do not pass go do not collect 200 dollars!”

(TOP’s point of view)
Is this guy for real? With his hand gestures and face expressions is he crazy?

“Why not?”

“Obviously I don’t want my sister associating herself with a guy that looks like you! Especially a guy!”

Wait hold the phone did this jacky just say that?

“How can you say that; when I can see Teac in the house with her?”

“That’s different!”

“How is that different?”

“Well he’s going to be my future brother-in-law as oppose to you a guy who looks like a gang member probably trying to get some money off my baby sister!”

Future brother-in-law? Did she really forget about me? Is she really engaged to this mouse looking tall freak?

THIS !!!!

So I decided to leave, “Fine tell you little sister and your future brother-in-law that TOP dropped by and please say that exactly how I said it!” I said in the most sarcastic way possible.

I left the man, who is apparently you  older brother there in shock!