Reconciliation and 2NE1

My Cappy Love My Heart (Hiatus)

(you point of view)


Goodness they're all so cute! Except TOP, the nerve of that guy! He keeps pulling my hair or moves his hand to touch me. What does he want? Attention?
"Ms. you can you please read paragraph 3 on pg13." After the oh so many paragraphs and pages class finished meaning lunch time!

I tried my best to ignore TOP, why is he so close? Oh no I forgot my book in class.

"Hey guys can I meet up with you later? I kind of forgot my book," TOP said. Wow we have the same problem.

"Me too, I forgot my book as well!"

"Ok, TOP just bring you back with you and meet us at the garden alright?"

They all slowly left leaving TOP and I heading back to the class.

"Huh? My book isn't here?"

"That's because I have it."

TOP has my book, why does he have it?

"It was the only way for you to notice me and give me the time of day! Look I'm sorry could we start over?"

Well I guess I should let by gone be gone.

"Sure let's start over, hi I'm you , and you are?"

Placing my hand in front of him, he smiled as he said, "Seung Hyun but everyone calls me TOP but you can call me oppa!"

Oppa? "Wait your older than me?"

His smile grew even wider as he grabbed my hand and started to lead me back to the guys.

"Yah, I'm never calling you oppa, araso?"

As we reached the garden (lunch spot for the gang) there was BIGBANG and four other girls. Curious as to who they were I introduced myself.

"Hi, I'm you, and you guys are?"

They looked at me and smiled, "Hey we 2NE1!" Huh? 2ne1?

"Anyong, I'm Minzy, Taeyang oppa's little sister."

She's so cute! She's like the girl version of Dae.

"Hey, I'm Chaerin but call me CL alight?"

Damn eventhough we have uniforms her style is so fashion forward! Love it!!!!

"Hi, Um...i', Samdara but call me Dara and this is my older sister Bommie, I mean Bom."

Wow they're all really pretty and so nice.

"It's nice to meet you all I hope we could become great friends."

 

(2NE1's point of view)


Wa... she's so pretty no wonder the boys like her, but not my man, right?