Chibi Times leads to a birthday SPLAT!

My Cappy Love My Heart (Hiatus)

Let’s travel back I time when BIGBANG were littlebang and 2NE1 were tiny1s.

Yup you might have guessed it, so many years ago when they were all in their chibi forms, small and cute they were exactly how they are today. The only difference besides being younger was this is the day when all of them met for
the first time.

The date: May 18 Time: 4:30pm

There was a huge party going on. That’s right ‘HUGE’! Sorry really needed to emphasize on the greatness of this party.

It was Dong Yongbae’s birthday even though he was uber excited he had a feeling all the people attending would be all grownups.

It wasn’t that he didn’t like grownups it was more that he wished that he had friends.

Yup, this cute smiling guy had no friends. Why? It defiantly had to do with his shyness!

But today would be the day that everything would change!
The Dong’g was very excited to see all their high school friends from so long ago. Well they had invited them to the party knowing full well that their little ones would
be attending as well.

So just to tell you if you wonder what their parents were like in their high school years just think of what the two groups are like now! Funny don’t you think?

As they say like father like son, and like mother like
daughter.

When the Dong’s had seen their friends and their children
they immediately pushed their son towards them.

Being as shy as he was he cowered in fear not knowing what to say or do. So this left the others with the
introductions.

Chibi GD: Hi my name is Jiyong! And I’m the greatest! One
day I’ll be a super heartbreaker! Just like my daddy!

Chibi TOP: Ya you Jiyong kid you will never be a heartbreaker, not with that body anyways! Call me Seung Hyun.

Chibi GD: What and you think your body could do the job? HA!

Chibi Dara: Stop fighting, by the way my name is Sandara and this is my sister Bom.

Chibi Bom was so mesmorized by the shy boy infront of her that she became shy as well.

Chibi Bom: Anyeong

Chibi Minzy: Oppa say something to the pretty noonas. They are talking to you.

Chibi Tae: Hi

He doesn’t know what to do so he just bows politely to the
four little kids who had spoken to him.

Chibi Minzy: Sorry for my brother, he gets really shy sometimes. My name is Minzy and this is my brother Yongbae.

She gets closer to all the other little kids and whispers.

Chibi Minzy: It’s his birthday today, so he’s shyer cuz of all the new people.

The group just nodded their heads in understanding. One inperticular watched every move that the chibi Minzy made.

Chibi Dae: Annyeonghaseyo Daesang immida!

He said in a loud voice which really had everyone in the party staring at him while all the chibis were laughing at how cute he was.

Chibi Seungri: Annyeonghaseyo I am the great Victory!

Chibi CL: YAH! Don’t say that! You should be called idiot boy instead!

That is the day that the war between the two had really begun, but even back then there was a spark between the two that they wouldn’t realize until they were in middle school.

Chibi CL: I’m Chaerin, and I want to say that I wish you a very happy birthday!

Now that all the kids had their share of words Chibi Tae knew he had to say something again because all of them were staring at him.

Chibi Tae: Thank you and I hope you enjoy the party.

Chibi GD: Wa he speaks! And this time it’s more than one word! I’m amazed. Hey Yongbae you seem cool and all but
the name don’t suit ya.

Chibi Dara: Jiyong can you please speak properly?

Chibi GD: Na don’t need ta cuz I’m too cool for school.

Everyone rolled their eyes at him

Chibi GD: WHAT?

As the kids wouldn’t stop pestering the cute chibi Tae he decided to speak once again.

Chibi Tae: Well what do you think my name should be?

Chibi Bom: Well I think you shine very bright like the sun even when you don’t speak. So how about Taeyang?

That was also the day Dong Yongbae became Taeyang.

Finally it was time for the cake and presents to be opened.

Everyone: Make a wish!

(The wish: I wish I could have real friends)

After the candles were blown out the cake was handed out to everyone. Now that the groups have become closer they knew that chibi Tae still felt awkward with them.

Chibi Group: Taeyang come here!

SPLAT!

They threw cake right at chibi Tae’s face. He wanted to cry but then the others started to throw cake at each other.

Chibi GD: Now that we all look alike we can be friends forever!

Chibi CL: Yah! Why did you have to come up with such a stupid idea Seungri? Now my Louis are ruined!

Chibi Seungri: Aish, just be happy to be in the company of the great me!

At this point chibi GD throws chibi Seungri a high five.

Mrs. Dong: Kids gather together, time for a picture.

(Back to current time!)

Taeyang looked at the photo taken so many years ago and smiled.

Although each kid had their faced smeared with cake they were all smiling and throwing peace signs. It was the first day that his wish of having friends would come true and he couldn’t be any happier.

Bom: Taeyang, time for cake.

As Tae headed towards the group Seungri threw a huge piece at CL but hoping that since they were together she wouldn’t get too mad.

CL: Yah! Seungri! I’M GOOING TO KILL YOU!

She grabbed a slice of cake and threw it. Who knew the past would repeat it? Well every year since then, on Tae’s birthday the tradition of throwing cake still stands.

Tae now filled with cake covering his face looked at his friends and the smile which was hidden by a dark layer of chocolate frosting became visible.

Not only did he have friends but now he had more friends and that include you!

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

Taeyang Oppa may your hottness reign upon us for-ev-ah! (Try saying that like Jo Kwon when you read that part!)

looks like he agrees!!!

Well I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Lates!