TOP'S going crazy!

My Cappy Love My Heart (Hiatus)

(you point of view)


"Ms. Gummy we have a new student." Gummy? I have a teacher named spider? Well at least she's pretty but scary at the same time.


"Can you please introduce yourself to the class?" Just great one thing I really don't enjoy doing is introductions. Well I guess after this there's only five more classes to go.

"Hello I'm you , I really hope to become friends with you all." Then I saw him! The guy from this morning, smirking at me the nerve. He thinks he's so hot! (inner mind: Well he is duh!)

"Alright you you may sit in the empty seat in front of Seung Hyun."

I looked at her and said, "Who?" although I'm pretty confident I know who she's talking about (inner mind: no you just hope it's the guy from this morning!)

"Oh, um the seat next to Deasung you know who he is" Yup, I was right. Doing my best not to look at him I sat down only to see Mr. Smiley Daesung.

"Daesung, what's that guys problem? He keeps staring at me!" I whisper to him only to see him from. For the first time I never imagined it could ever happen but it did his smile turned up side down.

(TOP's point of view)
"Hyung! Why do you keep staring at 
you like that? It's rude to stare hyung!" What they hell Dae never yells at me!

"What are you her bodyguard? And by the way I was looking at the front you know the board, and if you have yet to notice she does sit right in front of me! It's pretty hard not to look at her. Like I would want to."

That should shut the two of them up, well at least I thought so.

"Hyung since when did you start to pay attention in homeroom? Let alone any class. And another thing, yes I am her new personal bodyguard, and her new best friend starting today! You maybe one of my best friends but I don't want guys like you to look at her that way, araso?"

What the hell did this girl do to my dongseng! Wait guys like me? " What do you mean guys like me?" How could this girl be his new best friend they just met!

"Well hyung, you and GD are huge flirts and erted might I add! Also she's going to hang out with us from now on so I'd rather you not think erted thought about her get it?"

Wow that pretty much felt like he had given me the middle finger. erted thoughts, wait she's going to hang out with us? "What do you mean she's going to be hanging out with us?"

I think I said that a little too loud.

"Seung Hyun, Daesung no talking!" God if Gummy wasn't my aunt I'd most likely tell her off. Yet, knowing her it would still be a bad choice.

(Inner mind:Great now how do I make this girl not tell the gang about our little meeting this morning? Think TOP, think! Cornuts, nothing! I'm doomed, doomed I tell you! Wait who am I talking to? Great now I've gone seriously crazy talking to myself. Got to stop! Err can't stop!)