Dae starts plan 2, others start surprise!

My Cappy Love My Heart (Hiatus)

(No one’s point of view)


Plan 1 failed and they knew it. you hasn’t spoken a word about what happened that night. So the group automatically assumed TOP didn’t make his move like they wanted him to.

Even though the gang had followed them throughout Lotte World they thought that everything was going smoothly so they left the two alone so they could get the process of dating to start.

They just didn’t realize that TOP could possibly mess things up. It’s as if they didn’t realize that TOP has no prior experience in dating or relationships of this sort.

Dae: Plan 2 must be set in motion. The two must be together at all costs! No matter what’s going on we must make sure to get the two alone as much as we can, araso?!

 

(BIGBANG and 2NE1 excluding Dae, TOP, and you)


Dae leaves the room while the others chat about what’s really on their minds.

Minzy: Hey guys I know we should focus on TOP and you  but I’ve been wondering what are we doing for Dae oppa’s birthday?

CL: Ya I know what you mean. I mean Dae oppa wants us to stick to the new plan but I think he deserves to have his day I mean it is going to be his birthday!

Tae: I got it! Alright we all know that Dae is really too preoccupied about TOP’s and you ’s problem so I think we can storm up a surprise party! And he’ll defiantly not know.

Seungri: Well how about we spice it up a bit. I mean we could work both the surprise plan and plan 2 together!

Dara: How?

Seungri: Easy, we’ll have TOP and you work together to plan a few things for the party. So basically they’ll be together the entire time!

Bom: Wait a minute how do you know this is going to work? I mean you might not be able to help.

Tae: Why wouldn’t she? Out of all of us she already believes that Dae is her best friend not to mention she loves him like a big brother!

Bom: I guess you’re right. So I guess while Dae is back home we’ll get the other two and start the surprise party planning.

CL: Um… guys what are you going to have TOP and you do?

Dara: Oh I know we’ll have them get all the food, drinks, and we’ll let them decide on the cake. That should take up some time so they’ll be together for at least a few hours.

All: Alright let’s get this going!

The gang called TOP and you so they could start working on the party.

 

A few hours later…


(you point of view)


“ Hey guys so you said that we’re planning out a surprise party for Dae? I’m so excited! My favorite oppa is going to be a year older.”

Omo… what kind of gift should I get him. My besties b-day and I didn’t know?

(Inner mind: Didn’t know? He kept telling you at school probably like a hundred times! You were just too busy thinking about the TOP lunch accident to really pay attention.)

“So guys what do you need me to do?”

Tae then tells me, “Well since you and TOP are the last ones here and we already started on what we were going to do we were thinking you and TOP could get the food and drinks. Oh, could you guys also pick out the cake?”

I looked towards TOP just the thought of the two of us being together for a few hours to get this done got me a little nervous. Just remember you this is all for Dae oppa so no worries alright?

you your ok about this right?” CL how can I say I’m not comfortable but I can’t.

“Of course it doesn’t bother me as long as TOP’s ok with it.” I looked towards TOP. Wait why is he so stiff?
 

“TOP oppa are you alright with it?” Dara asked him a little timidly.

“Ya, of course my little bunny why wouldn’t I?” I don’t think he should have said that.

“Yah, what’s wrong with you she’s my little bunny nobody else’s do you get it.”

GD said that without thinking because now Dara is looking at him suspiciously.

“Your ‘little’ bunny? When have I ever been yours? Huh, GD?”

For some reason Dara seems more shy to know his reply then angry!

“Well…um… what I mean is… I was the first person to call you that so that’s my name for you! End of story!!!”

Both Dara and GD blushed like crazy and I never thought that the two could ever look cuter than this.

“Well Dae’s birthday is tomorrow so we should start now so TOP, you you should head out now.”

Thanks a lot Seungri throw me in the fire pit before I get a chance to move!

 

(TOP’s point of view)
 

As both you head to search for the cake first we walked into BB

(Author’s note: I keep remembering their cf for Baskin Robins so thought it would be nice to add it.)

“TOP this is the cake! Look it has, doraemon it’s his favorite character and we could get a little figurine of Dae next to him.”

“Ya, it’s perfect what type of ice cream should we get?”

How could ice cream choice be so hard?

“Vanilla is probably the best choice!”

How is that the best choice.

“How?”

“TOP your silly everyone knows no matter what ice cream you have it has vanilla in it so vanilla is a perfect choice! Get it?”

Hehehe she thinks I’m silly and from the way she said it I knew she meant it in a good way!

“Since we’re done with that lets get the rest of the supplies.”

After a few hours of getting everything together let’s just say we were exhausted! Yet, I think the awkwardness from last night disappeared and I think this little rendezvous made us a lot closer.

Hopefully she sees me as more than just a friend.

Inner mind: Don’t get ahead of yourself you don’t know what she’s thinking she could like Tae for all you know.

What hell no! I don’t know they are pretty close almost as close as Dae and her. Stop she only thinks of him as a friend!

Then how do you know if she thinks the same about you? You know what shut up! Hehehe, shut up and drive!

Don’t do a song reference! No seriously shut up and drive! Before you could ever get her to like you that way you better make sure you don’t kill her first.

Huh? Pay attention to the ing road!

“TOP what the hell? We almost hit that car! Are you ok? You’re not sick are you?”

As I pull over she checks my temperature. Yes! She cares about me!!! I must be important to her!

(Inner mind: Ya just like a someone worried for their friend. Aish!)