Siwon's past part 1

My Cappy Love My Heart (Hiatus)

(No one's point of view)


Siwon was in his office contemplating the conversation he just had. Someone had called him informing him that his baby “sister” was now in a relationship with the son of Choi Seung Hyun Sr. which Siwon knew could be ruthless when it came to the standing of his corporation.

Although Siwon did not like the idea of you dating him, he pitied the two for what he would have to do.

Choi Corps. head meaning, TOP’s father, will likely do everything in his power to ruin and tarnish his family especially his baby.

A long time ago Siwon actually liked women.
Yes hard to believe now, but true.

There was only one girl he sought after, her beauty exceeded any expectation any man could have imagined, well in his book anyway.

Who is this ravishing beauty you may ask? Well it is none other than the oldest daughter of Choi Seung Hyun from his first marriage, Jung Nicole.

Although she was not his actual daughter he treated her more as his own then any other person in his family.

In Siwon’s eyes she was perfection, every little thing she did was perfect and he wanted to be with her forever.

The problem was that could never confess.

Sure he was popular with the ladies and even men. I mean who wouldn’t fall for the tall dark and handsome kind of guy?

But he always put people off by his bragging behaviors. Well he had nothing other to say than things about himself. He barely could express any emotions for anyone, anyone other than her that is.

She was a little ditzy but friendly and could make him release his emotions of being left with the burden of his families company.

No his father Kangta is not dead more like he had to go to Japan for the majority of his life for their company there.

He wanted to confess so badly but he didn’t know how.
It was then when he thought of an idea that would probe to her he would love her fully and eternally.

He had gone to the flower shop and picked out eleven red roses. Yes eleven roses!!! Why eleven? Because he had a special rose prepared separate.

He gathered all his pride and went to the doors of the Choi mansion.

The butler had opened the doors for him and led him to the lounge while he waited for the love of his life to appear.

Let’s just say the wait was killing him but as she made her way down the staircase he was in awe.

He hurriedly handed her the flowers and said, “This is for you, I will love you until the last rose dies.”

And with that he makes his way out of that mansion as fast as possible.

The confession shocked her, well it shocked her that he didn’t get a chance to tell him how she felt. Truth be told, she was madly in love with Siwon.

Even if he makes so many hand gestures and his constant bragging about himself which is the reason some people became agitated with him made her love him all the more.

She knew he never knew the right thing to say but she didn’t care because the confession was enough to forget all the small things that were wrong with him.

As she smelled each rose she noticed one was not real. Yes it was a fake rose.

After this realization she recalled what he had said before he scampered out.

This rose will never die, so his love for her will never die.

She was too happy; that she wrote in her diary of how Siwon confessed and how she can’t wait to be with him.

Little did she know that her step-father had placed spies on her for her protection. Over protective much?!

The spy had made his way to Choi Sr. and told him of his daughters apparent love interest with the Choi Modeling Agency’s CEO.

Knowing his only daughter was infatuated with this man was fine but having her start a relationship with a man whose agency has yet to put a strong holding in Korea did not
give him comfort.

He took it upon himself to make sure that his daughter would not be put in a situation where she will not be able to ever have a stable life. So he decided to make a arrange marriage with one of the sons of Park Jin-Young, Jinwoon.

“My daughter must be in good hands and live a comfortable life. She would be ruined if she would be with a man who has no future.”

(Inner mind of Choi Sr: More like my company will be ruined if my only heir was to be with a nothing like him.)

Little did he know that his agency will be the biggest modeling agency in all of Asia.

The next day Nicole went on a hunt for Siwon. It seems ever since he confessed he was too embarrassed to even go near her, afraid of what she might say to him.

After about an hour of searching she found him near Seoul Tower. Out of all places in the world it had to be there. Well she couldn’t think of a more romantic place to tell him that she felt exactly the same way.

“Choi Siwon you better not move or I’ll make sure you never run again do you hear me?”

Even if she didn’t say that the man was stuck standing not knowing what to do. Needless to say he lost him mind the minute he saw her running towards him.

“I love you, you big stupid, hand gesturing, gloating !”

Now he was dumbfounded. The love of his life just announced that she felt entirely the same way as he did but he also didn’t know if he should feel insulted.

“You babo, SARANGHE!!!”

That was their first and last moment of really being together without having to worry about being apart.

That night as Nicole walked into the mansion her step-father called her into his office.

“Appa, did you need anything?”

“Oh, my beautiful princess I hope you will be happy to know that you will be getting married to none other than one of the most successful entertainment agency’s son. You two will be married by early next year. That is all, you may leave.”

“Appa! No I don’t love the person you want me to marry!”

“Love will grow my daughter, love will grow.”

Devastated she yelled, “I hate you! I will never marry someone I don’t love!”

With that she ran out of the mansion and headed to Siwon’s condo.

“Oppa I don’t want to marry him, I don’t want to! I want to be with you and only you!”

“What are you talking about Nicole? Marry who?”

“Appa is forcing me to marry, an arranged marriage can you believe it in this day in age?”

After hours of figuring out what they were going to do they decided to run away for a while. Where would they go was now the main problem. Japan was too obvious, China?
America? Europe?

The idea of taking her to Rome popped up in his mind and at that moment it was set.

Weeks had passed as they roamed around Rome trying their best to not be found. It was great that their English was good well Nicole’s to be exact.

Anytime they saw someone who was Korean they would hide for their dear lives. It started to become a hassle and Nicole knew that this was starting to weigh on Siwon.

At a loss Nicole wanted to return to stop the burden she placed on him.

The night she tried to leave was the night that Siwon and Nicole would never forget.