4 in the Morning!

My Cappy Love My Heart (Hiatus)

(About Seven hours prior)

 

(TOP’s point of view)
 

Lying down on my bed thinking about what the just happened left me in a whirlwind of emotions.

There is no way that chick is th girl from my past, right?

Even if she was, I don’t think I could fall for her.
I guess my heart has changed for my first love. Why haven’t I ever tried to date? I guess I did revolve my entire life on the thought that we’d always end up with one another and that there was no one else in the world for me.

Have I built up such a strong want for this girl that I
ignored everything else around me?

I guess I never thought of being let down if I ever met her again. The problem is, Yoona said to me herself and showed proof that she was my first love. While you on the other hand hasn’t said anything and the only proof that I had was the belief that I actually saw the mark, but that could be my own imagination getting the better of me.

(Inner mind: Well you did tell Yoona about it before she said anything about it. You just need to decide, do you want to keep this image of your first love or go for something real that’s also something you want? Wow that’s probably the most profound thing that I ever thought of!)

What am I going to do? Should I let myself stick to the one I’be been searching for or the girl I really want?!

 

(Six hours till show time)
 

“I got it!”

Woah, woah calm down! (Pretty sure that’s right?)

If someone heard you right now they’d probably think you’re crazy talking to yourself!

(Inner mind: You don’t need to worry about that! You’re already crazy!)

As much as I’ve eluded myself to this belief that my first love is the only one for me I cannot lose you !

But how can I get her to fall for me? I mean she’s with Teac right? Does she even like me? What if she won’t accept my confession? What if she only wants to be my friend because she thinks I’m too erted for her? What if she only wants Teac? Her brother did say that they are engaged right?

(Inner mind: Yah! Stop asking so many questions and act already! If she’s with someone else then all you got to doo is take her away from him! Woo her! Hold the phone! Did you… I mean I just use the word woo?)

 

(Five hours till show time)
 

Plan, plan, plan! Hmmm… I wonder if I rap to her would that get her to fall for me?

(Inner mind: Pabo! Girls like serenades not raps! Sing to her something that pertains to the way you feel right now!)

Gosh, if my mind thinks I’m an idiot what the hell does that make it! It always thinks the opposite of what I want to think!

(TOP to Inner mind: Yah, mind! If I’m an idiot what the does that make you! You’re a part of me you know! Oh wait of course you know you’re my mind.)

 

(Four hours till show time)
 

Forget disputing with myself it’s totally useless! I need to prepare a song and everything else and quick!

So I started to scroll through my ipod song list.

“How the hell did this song get in here? Oh ya I remember now! Use to have a thing for her, I mean she was and still is hella hot for a baby’s mama!”

Ok so that’s settled now I just need to prepare the flowers, candles and not to mention getting this song down!

 

(Three hours till show time)
 

So I got everything now. I just need to wait till she gets home.

As I wait in my car outside her house I start to think to myself, when did I start becoming a romantic?

Hehehe, this has always been GD’s forte even if he is a little man he is still a romantic at heart and we all know it! I guess I’m taking over, sorry GD!

 

(Two hours till show time)
 

What the ! I’ve been in my car for like two ing hours! Where the hell is she? It’s already 2AM! I can’t believe she’s not home yet! Where the hell did that ing Teac take her?

I hope she’ll be home by four.

Might as well start to set up, she has to get home eventually.

 

(Less than an hour till show time)
 

Everything is set up and I can’t believe she is still not home! OH I SEE A CAR COMING!

it’s her stupid mother ing brother! Wait I shouldn’t say that he s his mother that is not a nice
thing to say about
you’s mom.

I bet he’s a er! (Author’s note: He has no idea! Well in this story anyway hehehe!)

I seeyou   getting in the house (well more like ‘mansion’ they are pretty rich! But hey so am I! My family own’s Choi Film Industries!)

Hehehe just think about my last name reminds me that you won’t have to change her last name!

Back to what’s at hand!

 

(Show time!!!)
 

As the light turns on in her room I know I got to start to sing! Damn this better work!

(Author’s note: If you haven’t guessed it by now he’s going to sing 4 in the morning by Gwen Stefani)

As I start to sing I hear, “Who the hell is singing at 4 in the morning?”

Waking up to find another day
The moon got lost again last night
But now the sun has finally had its say
I guess I feel alright

But it hurts when I think
When I let it sink in
It's all over me
I'm lying here in the dark
I'm watching you sleep, it hurts a lot
& all I know is
You've got to give me everything
Nothing less cause
You know I give you all of me

[CHORUS]
I give you everything that I am
I'm handin' over everything that I've got
Cause I wanna have a really true love
Don't ever wanna have to go & give you up
Stay up till Four In The Morning & the tears are pouring
& I want to make it worth the fight
What have we been doing for all this time?
Baby if we're gonna do it, come on do it right

All I wanted was to know I'm safe
Don't want to lose the love I've found
Remember when you said that you would change
Don't let me down
It's not fair how you are
I can't be complete, can you give me more?
& all I know is
You got to give me everything
& nothing less cause
You know I give you all of me

[CHORUS]
I give you everything that I am
I'm handin' over everything that I've got
Cause I wanna have a really true love
Don't ever wanna have to go & give you up
Stay up till Four In The Morning & the tears are pouring
& I want to make it worth the fight
What have we been doing for all this time?
Baby if we're gonna do it, come on do it right

Oh please, you know what I need
Save all your love up for me
We can't escape the love
Give me everything that you have

& all I know is
You got to give me everything
& nothing less cause
You know I give you all of me

[CHORUS]
I give you everything that I am
I'm handin' over everything that I've got
Cause I wanna have a really true love
Don't ever wanna have to go & give you up
Stay up till Four In The Morning & the tears are pouring
& I want to make it worth the fight
What have we been doing for all this time?
Baby if we're gonna do it, come on do it right

(Give you everything)
(Give you all of me)

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

Stay tuned to find out what you thought about TOP's confession to you! Will you finally alow yourself to be with TOP? Or will the evil Yoona find away to make sure you two will never start? What about Siwon? Hmmmm... coming to a theater near you!

Hehehe just kidding but seriously I'll post the next chapter soon today for you tomorrow for me!<- love that song!