Romeo & Juliette

My Cappy Love My Heart (Hiatus)

OMO! Double Omo! As soon as I opened my window the first thing I see is TOP holding about a dozen roses with petals and candles surrounding him!

What in the world! Is he singing for me?

It’s 4 in the morning and he’s singing 4 in the morning! I see the irony in that! Yet I find it to be really sweet!

Ok calm down you! You must not show how much you like this, but god! How can I not like this?

As he finishes the song I realize what a great voice he has. I never thought with such a deep voice that he has that such a sweet voice could come from it!

“Oppa why are doing all this?”

Next thing I know he started to climb a ladder to my room which is located on the third floor.

Hold the phone! When the hell did I get a ladder next to my room?

Crrap why does this feel like I’ve seen something like this before? (Bring on the Romeo & Juliette scene)

“Is this where you start to tell me that I’m like the sun and that I am your love?”

“Well I might not say you’re the sun but you might be my ‘Sunset Glow’ and you are right on one thing though. You are my love!”

Now we were staring at one another.

“Since you want a Romeo & Juliette feel here m’lady, tis roses that are as beautiful as thee!”

“What is the meaning in this young sir? I hath yet to speak of such convictions to bring thee to thy conclusion at which you hath brought forth to thee!”

“Let’s just say that this is my confession and my pledge to you.”

“Pledge, what do you mean?”

“The pledge that I will love you until the last rose dies!”

What does he mean by that? Don’t all roses die at some point?

(Author’s note: For those readers who have ever had this done for them you know the feeling right? And you know what I’m talking about! If you don’t, don’t worry I’ll explain it later on!)

you I’ve been waiting for you pretty much all day.
If you could just give me a ‘yes’ ot ‘no’ that would be great!”

“Yes or no to what? You didn’t even ask me a question!”

(Inner mind: Like you don’t know what he’s trying to say)

you will you… I mean… um…do you want to be my …um…girlfriend?”

How cute! He’s so nervous right now.

you you sleeping yet?!”

Aish my stupid big brother! Gosh I guess my brothers the nurse in our little play. But why does he have to ruin my perfect moment?

As we both look at the door knob that was now turning I looked back at TOP and said, “YES!!! I’ll see you tomorrow at school ok? Now go before my brother catches you.”

you , WHY THE HELL IS YOUR DOOR LOCKED?”

Before he leaves he kisses me like I’ve never been kissed before! Well I guess that was my first time really been kissed before but if I had I’m sure this could beat anything else!

“Bye!”

I turn back to see m brother looking at me weirdly with a key in hand.

“What are you doing over there?”

“Nothing, I just wanted some fresh air!”

Siwon oppa starts to make his way towards me to look at the window.

what am I gonna do? I just remembered all those candles and rose petals that TOP had! Got to make my bro distracted, he can’t see that! He’ll end up killing TOP!

“Oppa! Do you think you can tell me a story like when we were kids?”

“Why all of a sudden?”

“I just miss the stories you used to tell me. Plus you’ve been gone for so long that I don’t remember some of them.”

Crap do I really have to listen to one of my brothers stupid stories that’s always about him?

“Oh my little sister is just so adorable!”

So basically after 4minutes of him speaking I pretended to sleep.

“So I told the firm that the projections were completely irrelevant and that the chances of such events happening was as likely as me marrying one of their daughters!”

you you asleep? Sleep tight little sister you have school tomorrow.”

With a kiss on the forehead he leaves my room. Why do I suddenly feel that hiding my now relationship with TOP from my brother is going to bite me in the one day?

“Yup tomorrow is going to be a long day! I wonder how everyone will take my relationship with TOP?”

F*ing A I just remembered the flowers TOP gave me. I must put them in water!