Back to life Back to Reality

My Cappy Love My Heart (Hiatus)

Back to reality or I guess you can say fictionality?

 

(In a mansion decorated with murals of a lovely trio family)

 

A beautiful woman made her way towards the young woman who is emitting a dark aura.

 

“I see you have arrived without welcome?”

 

“Would it matter that I didn’t announce myself? Just be happy that this woman who will son to be your daughter-in-law has given your son the belief that I am the woman he’s been in love with!”

 

“Hahaha, you think my son will believe you? If I knew what an evil young lady you are I would have never enquired for your help!

 

My son will never believe you!”

 

“Oh but I believe he already has and you my dear mother which I detest so much had hired me with the good intentions for your son but look where that got you.”

 

(Author’s note: This knows nothing!)

 

“You will never call me that, the only reason I needed you was to make my son happy and the only way to do that was to get his first love in the picture.”

 

The slender older woman was now fuming that the girl before her could take advantage of not only herself but her son as well.

 

“Let me tell you something you old hag, your son will marry me and take over the company and once that oh so dear husband of yours passes I will make him put you in a home far away never to try and stop me!”

 

“What makes you think you can stop me from stopping you?”

 

The older woman began to cackle.

 

“I may have allowed you to progress this far but now knowing that the real love of my son’s life is here, you, you little will cower down to me!”

 

The older woman who had spent the better of her entire life in the background allowing her at times overbearing husband take control, is now starting to well…get some balls!

 

“How did you know she’s back?”

 

“Listen you little do you think that I would have allowed a crazy like you take over my son without any surveillance is heinous!

 

I am everywhere and I see all just call me Santa Claus and sorry to say this dear but you’re on the naughty list and it seems that coal is way too good for you!”

 

As the older woman started to raise her voice at every second the younger became nervous.

 

Yes she knew the woman had power, more power that couldn’t even be imagined. The only thing was that she had never used this power to her advantage but stayed as a caring mother and wife.

 

This the latter believed would put her in a great position, which was to hold her down.

 

Who knew that because of the younger woman’s rant of basically winning her family, brought out her instincts and flight was the farthest thing from the older woman’s mind.

 

“Yoona, are you going to be something else that I have to survive? Because, to tell you the truth, I’m not up to it.”

 

With that the younger woman stormed off in fear. Not fear for her life, but the fear that the son of the now crazed woman will be informed about the truth.

 

She would give her life just to hold the power and money that this family had and her only way to get it was through him.

 

In all, she needed him for her greed!

 

(Not far away…)

 

TOP was in his car making his way towards the place he visited every year since he was six.

 

The cemetery

 

(Author’s note: Okay can I just say CREEPY!)

 

Finally arriving at his destination he stopped before the grave of the sister he knew, he would never really know and placed a bouquet of yellow zinnias as a sign of his daily remembrance of her.

 

“Hey, it’s me again, yup your idiot of a little brother. Remember the first time I came here?”

 

Talking to the grave seemed perfectly normal, to him anyways.

 

“I introduced myself and told you I’m in love! We’ll there’s this girl actually two.

 

One that says she’s my first love but the other I thought she was and I truly love her.”

 

“Remember when I was seven and I told you I found your journal?

 

Hehehe, I did say I was sorry for reading it but come on you don’t need it anymore, right?”

 

“Well remember how I said that when I found a girl that I really love I would copy what your Wonnie did for you?”

 

He paused as if waiting for a reply to his question.

 

“You probably guessed it already, huh, Noona? I confessed just like your Wonnie, but of course way cooler!”

 

He stared at the grave as tears started to pool at his eyes.

 

“Noona, you probably don’t realize but I wish you were really here with me helping me, guiding me.

 

I wish I got to know you, umma said you were really beautiful and intelligent.

 

I guess it makes sense that the girl I love is similar to you in some ways.

 

Umma said that you could speak a multitude of languages even English!

 

I wish I could, my girl can, and I don’t understand a of what she says when she talks with her -faced mouse of a best friend.”

 

“Yes I’m jealous! Oh and her brother oh that Brother of hers is some piece of work! A total !

 

I mean what’s he got against me? I’m hot, I got money, I got power, sure he’s got all that as well but I could do just as fine.”

 

“Noona do you think you can get some help from upstairs, and tell the big guy to make that face Siwon to like me?”

 

As TOP stood up ready to say farewell to the beautiful ground that holds nothing but a stone with a name entitled, “Here holds Jung Nicole, Beauty and intelligence never foreshadowed her kindness”

 

As Top bent down to place a kiss on the stone a man spoke behind him.

 

“What the hell are you doing here?!”

 

As he turned to see the man behind him he stood back in shock!