Part 1 of Plan 1: Little Devils and Angels

My Cappy Love My Heart (Hiatus)

The next day

(you point of view)


Where are the girls? They said they would pick me up! My stupid car better be fixed on Monday! Every time I use the bus all I see is TOP even if we've become close I still don't get my feelings towards him! Could it be love or just kind feelings that I have for him? Aish, I don't know!

"you you coming? Stop spacing out come on lets eat!" Bommie Unnie is so funny!

As I get in the car CL yells, "A GO,GO,GO!" Hehehe so cute!

We got to the restaurant just to be greeted by the guys. The girls pushed e to sit next to TOP while the guys did the same to TOP. Weird, what's going on?

We're sitting so close, I could feel him being pushed against me.

Oh a duck what the hell cologne does this boy use? It's so intoxicating! But why the hell is there no room? Why are we so squished together? We do have the biggest booth in the entire restaurant!

"Hey guys can you make a little room? I can barely move, why did you guys pick a booth over tables?"

What the hell is on my leg?! Oh, it's just TOP's hand. TOP's hand?! Frickity frack what do I do? I don't think he knows!

[Suddenly a little devil and angel appear on the shoulder of you]

Little Devil: Move your leg closer to him! Let him get a better feel!

Little Angel: Yah! Are you crazy?

Little Devil: Better yet let yourself have a feel! An eye for an eye remember?

Little Angel: Don't you dare quote something like that! Don't listen to her, if you cross your legs you'll most likely have more room not to mention he'll realize his mistake.

As the Little Devil and Angel disappeared I was really considering what that little devil said. I mean he started it right?

(Inner mind: Ya he shouldn't have all the fun!)

Shaking my head, no must listen to the little angel!

As I crossed my leg his hand fell to the seat. I could feel him stiffen (Whole body wise not down there! Just don't want any erts thinking differently!)

(Inner mind: I wish it was! Hey be quiet it's my head and if I say be quiet you listen, araso? No!)

I think he realized he was touching me. Oh , he hasn't moved let alone blink! Is he ok?

Everyone was talking to the waitress so I leaned in and said to TOP, 'It's ok, I don't mind just don't do it again alright."

He started to relax and smiled as he nodded in agreement. Still it was obvious he felt weird about it.

After we finished eating everyone started saying they needed to go somewhere. Leaving me with TOP. Before CL headed out she told TOP to take me home.

TOP and me alone? Crap, even though we're a little awkward with one another I'm still hella attracted to him! me!

(Inner mind: You should tell him that's what you want! No it's NOT stop it that's not what I meant and you know it!!!)

(TOP's point of view)


, after she told me it was okay that I toughed her I relaxed but only a bit! Why did I do it? What was my hand doing there?

(Inner mind: Either your hand has a mind of it's own or you wanted some! wiggling eyebrows, well if I had them I would!)

My mind kept replaying what just happened and before I knew it we were done eating.

Everyone started to leave in a hurry, that's when CL whispered to me, "Take you home but please convince her to go out 'cuz she doesn't get to that much k? And I think you need to have a little fun too!"

Fun? Obviously it's hard for me to be next to her without trying to ...I mean touch her!

We started to walk towards my bike, "Hey you do you want to go to Lotte World?"

"Huh? Really! I haven't been there before, I've always wanted to go! Can we really?"

Who knew that I could deplete the awkwardness between us just by offering to go to the amusement park? TOP you are a genius!!!

(Inner mind: You hang out with GD too much pretty soon you'll be using stupid pick-up lines like, "If I could rearrange the alphabet I would put U and I together!" so cheesy!)

"Of course! You don't have anything to do today do you?"

"No, even if I did I'd give it up for the chance to go! Are we going to go now?"

"Yup" we made it to my bike, I handed her a helmet and said, "Hop on!"

She looked pale the moment I got on the bike. "You didn't bring a car?"

"No sorry not sure what happened but it was out of gas. I hope you don't mind."

Looking back at her she started to put the helmet on and grabbed onto my jacket. How cute!

I lifted her arms off my jacket and wrapped them around my waist.

(Inner mind: Damn TOP when did you become so bold?)

"Yah! What are you doing?"

"You'll fall if you don't hold on, and it better be tight 'cuz here we go!"

(Author's note: When I wrote this line it totally reminded me of Peter Pan)

She shrieked at first and held onto me for dear life. Wow, how much I wish we could stay like this forever.

To my dismay we got to Lotte World pretty fast.

As I started to buy the tickets she started screaming with glee. I grabbed her hand as we headed in.

"TOP can we ride that ride first?"

Looking to where she pointed I gulped, the biggest roller coaster ever and she wanted to ride it? She must be fearless!

"Are you sure you can handle it?"

(Inner mind: More like are "you" sure that you can handle it?)

"Of course come on!"

[TOP's little devil and angel time]

Little Devil: Yes TOP go she might hug you tight, don't you want that?

Little Angel: Yes do it! But you might be the one hugging her instead!

TOP: Yah, little angel aren't you suppose to talk me out of it?

Little Angel: Hey it's my day off I need a brake too!

Little Devil and Angel: Go already