Chapter 3- a date with The Almighty

Shinee's no Ordinary Date

 9787916b58a2b3e24e1aca7c08eb32e212769420 

(kyaah! so handsome :))

 

It was a nice early evening. The SHINEE boys are currently hanging around their dormhouse. They have just finished practicing their new song "Sherlock". Since the music video will be released next week and their comeback stage will still be next next week, the five handsome boys have all the free time for this week. After that, they'll be busy of so many schedules such as performances, interviews, live programs and so much more.

Taemin was sitting on his toy car. He looks around his hyungs who were tired from today's practice. He can't blame them, Sherlock is indeed a very difficult song to dance. Onew drinks water from his water jug with a chicken leg form. Minho, the serious hyung of his is taking a slight nap on the couch, Jonghyun is texting someone. I bet it's Se Kyung noona, Taemin thought. While Key is in his bedroom.

"Hyungs!!!!" Taemin whined, "let's go and have fun tomorrow. We only have few days left to enjoy and relax"

"Sorry, I'm busy tomorrow" Jonghyun said not even bothering to look at his dongsaeng Taemin. I have to date someone I don't know, Jonghyun thought to himself.

Taemin pouted, he wants to go out with ALL of them. "Then let's do it the day after tomorrow."

"Count me out, I'm going somewhere that day." Minho said, wide awake now. I'm meeting my new girlfriend on that day, he added inside his thoughts.

"Then...then the day after the day after tomorrow?" Taemin asked again, hoping all of his hyungs would just agree when...

"Busy leader here, sorry." Onew said apolegetically. He really wanted to just relax and eat chicken but he has a show to do.

"YAH!" Taemin exploded, he made a cute but sad duck face. "How can you do this to our only free week?"

"How about on friday?" Onew, Jonghyun and Minho said together.

"That's a practice day!!!" Taemin was very disappointed. "Never mind, I forgot I am grounded too."

Three heads turned to the Maknae. He sighed and explained what happened at the hospital and how a noona helped her and made an excuse of him suiciding at the rooftop. All of them laughed at his story.

"You must be very mad at that girl" Minho commented. Taemin shook his head. "No I'm not, that noona was crying when I entered the room so I bet she was in a bad mood. Besides I can't get mad to someone that pretty." Taemin blushed as his hyungs and threw pillows at him.

Jonghyun brightened up a little thanks to his brothers, now he really wanted to spend a day off with them. Suddenly, a bright idea came up "I know! let's go out right now! We have a free time today."

"I CAN'T!" Key announced who came out from his bedroom. "I have business to take care of today. Mhiane..."

"You're so handsome today," Onew commented. Key smiled proudly.

"Hyung, is it a schedule?" Taemin asked again, Key nodded. "Well, can I know what is it?"

Key gave a wiggle on his forefinger, "We have new rules right? and one of them is that we should not tell each other's schedules."

"Why on earth would SM town set up weird rules?" Taemin suddenly notice his hyungs looking secretly guilty when he said that.

"Gotta go! Anyong!" Key said while shaking his guilty feeling and focused on his excited feelings. I'm meeting someone today!

---&---

Kim Hyu Me's point of view

When is he coming...I couldn't help myself from shaking. Dozens of cameras and lights were focused on me. It made me conscious of myself. Do I look okay? what am I talking about, I look absolutely normal. The director ordered me to wear the exact same thing I usually wear.

I fiddled around my cold hands and looked around the wide kareoke room. Neon lights lights were making me dizzy and the small heater wasn't helping at all.

"just a touch of powder" a make up artist told me and pressed slight pink powder on my face.

"Is he coming?" I whispered at her nervously. She gave a slight chuckle "I'm not suppose to spoil the surprise but yes...his coming.", she replied. My heart started to thump like crazy!

The camera men started taping while I awkwardly waited for my I-don't-know-stranger-and-celebrity-new-boyfriend. I looked to my left and saw a note:

MY SWEET NORMAL GIRLFRIEND

(THE TITLE OF THE SHOW,IF YOU HAVE OTHER SUGGESTIONS, PLS TELL ME :))

A music video will be shown on the TV karaoke,

Enjoy while you wait for your date.

The TV immediately and a music titled 'Hello' was on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skZxb5sBoiU&ob=av2e

I gasped, I met all of them before! Lee Taemin from the hospital, Kim Ki Bum at the music store, Onew from the Chicken nuggets stand, annoying Choi Min ho from the restaurant and the poor Jonghyun from the dark alley. All of them are amazingly handsome and cute at the video. "What group are they?"

Twenty eyebrows shot up as I asked that. "You don't know them?" the make up artist asked me back

"Long story" I replied. "So, what group are they?"

"They are called SHINEE" A smooth voice said just right beside my ear. I turned my head but soft hands covered my eyes before I can see him. I felt him jumped into the couch beside him.

"Who are you?" I said but did not resist. I know this was part of the show.

"I'm your date" he said with the mic.

My heart flipped at what he said, I sat there motionless. I don't know what to do now that he is here!

"A little nervous?" He whispered at me. I nodded and I heard his soft chuckle, "me too. Let me sing for you."

Hello, hello, nareum daero yongil naesseoyo
Hello, hello, jamshi yaegi hallaeyo
Hello, hello, naega jom seotuljin mollado
Who knows eojjeom urin jal dweljido molla

Naega dagaseoya haneunji deo gidaryeoya haneunji
Modu dareun mareul haneunge deo eoryeowo, midulsu eopgejyo
Bogiboda nuni nopayo ireon il nan heunchi anayo nae mal mideojwoyo, yeah

Amureoji anke geunyeol aneul nal olkkayo
Saengakan daero modu irwojin dan mal mideoyo

Hello, hello, nareum daero yongil naesseoyo
Hello, hello, jamshi yaegi hallaeyo
Hello, hello, naega jom seotuljin mollado
Who knows eojjeom urin, oh yeah...

"You have a nice voice." I commented.

"Somehow the song fits for my situation right now." He said meekly. "Can I see your whole face now."

I was nervous, darn nervous! But I can't disappoint any of the staffs here. "I'l show you mine if you'll show me yours."

"At a count of three...hana...dool...sed" He removed his hands and like in any movies, it felt like this moment was in slow motion! After what it seems like hours I was facing a surprised Key in front of me.

"YOU!" We both said in unison.

 

Key's point of view

I was staring at the most deep and beautiful green eyes when I uncovered her face. Call me corny or cheesy but it was true. She is simple and pretty. Her dark red hair was in a tight ponytail and she wore casual shirt and jeans I swear my mouth was half-opened the next 20 seconds.

"Helloooo Keeey!" She said waving her hands in front of my eyes. My senses came back, I gave her a sincere smile. "So it's Miss headphones after all."

A cue card was raised by one of the staffs : Talk about the first time you met.

I puffed my cheeks and stared at one of the cameras. I can't take away anything personal to her...or to me. "I don't really want to tell you about the first time we met... It's personal." I looked at her and she looks a little relieved.

To this point, we'll be handling our first date. Funny how I was anxious just few minutes ago. Knowing it is Miss Headphone made me relaxed. "We better head out,for our first date." She meekly nodded.

We walk side by side. I noticed that moment that she was very quiet, maybe the cameras were scaring here.  There's only one thing to do in times like these. I grabbed her hand and ran past the camera down to the ground floor and out to the building. We were both panting along the way.

"What's...wrong...why...did...we ...run?" She asked between heavy breaths.

I let go of her cold hands and held both of his shoulders, "It'll be a minute or two before the those people catch us," I said as fast as I can, "You're really scared, I can see it."

She lost all her control when I said that. "I'm sorry, the cameras are freaking me"

"I know, but just imagine that you're only talking to me and that none of them are here" I said and held her chin so that she can look at me."Trust me Miss Headphone, I'll take care of you, I promise."

She gave me an intense stare, studying me if she should trust me. After a minute or so she smiled

"Okay," she said.

It was the first time I saw her smile. She looks so cute when she smiles.

 

Kim Hyu Me's point of view

"Why did the both of you ran, we couldn't tape you." Director said scolding us.

Key and I didn't reply. It'll be okay, I said I'd trust Key and I will. I check out my watch and found out it was already 8:30 pm. I turned to Key, "Uhm, Key...where are we going next? I have work at 9:00 pm"

"Reaaaallyyy? But we just met. How can you leave that fast?" He pouted, "You're like Cinderella"

I laughed at the 'Cinderella' term. "I promise to spend more time next time. I really am sorry I mean...this is more fun than work" I blushed when I said that. I was like some girlfriend apologizing to my boyfriend.

"That's okay, I understand. We better hurry then" He gently took my hand and guided me as we walked. "What work do you have?" He asked in a light hearted way.

"It's a secret" I said then thought it was not good to keep secrets to someone you're dating with "I mean I'll tell you when we're closer." He looked satisfied with that.

"I'll make sure we'll be close someday."  He gave me that cool smile that makes my heart do a double flip again.

We talked about small things along the way. I also told him that I've staying in America since I was six that's why I didn't know any of the new Kpop songs. I didn't tell him that I've actually been staying here in korea for almost two years already.

"Here we are" Key told me after 10 minutes of walking.We faced a Gift shop "Let's go!" He said happily.

"Wait," I said. I pulled out a pair of glasses and a black cap. I put the both of them on Key. "I'm not really good in handling your fans. They'll kill me if they knew what we are right now."

"What are we right now Miss Headphone?" He asked softly. I couldn't answer him. What are we? friends? no, we're strangers put together for a show.

We entered the gift shop, took hold of my hand again. "I can walk by myself Key."

"I know, but you're hands are freezing" He said. He went to the gloves section and chose pink and blue gloves. "They are called couple gloves. "There are lots of things for couples here in Korea."

After that we went to the stationary section. Key took two slambooks. "I guess that's a couple slambooks?" I said.

"Yup." He replied with a small laugh. "We'll be answering some questions here. We'll exchange afterwards, in that way, I'll know lots of things about you and vice versa."

He let go of my hand, "I'll pay these. When I shout run, you get out of here okay?" I didn't understand what he meant but I agreed. When he left me, I felt the presence of the cameras again. Awkwardness was creeping up again. I wish he would hurry.

"KYAAAHHH! KEY OPPA!!!!"

I don't need to here him shout the word run, I headed to the exit as fast as I can. I felt strong hands pulled me. Together, the two of us ran until all the fans stopped. I looked at panting Key and suddenly realized how powerful and famous he is. We arrived at an empty and quiet lot. We sat on the ground looking at the stars. "Here, time to write." Key gave me my slambook and together we answered it.

The directore silently told us that it was time to say goodbyes and so we did. "Thank you for the wonderful time. Let's have more fun in the upcoming dates." He said and handed me his signed autograph.

"Thanks for making me very comfortable," I told him sincerely. "No person was good as you before."

He smiled and before I can even protest he took my hand again and planted a kiss there. My cheeks burned the way it shouldn't have. "Y-Yah! What are you doing! You don't even know my name yet."

"I'll soon will!" Ha said then laughed. He left me running and happily waving back.

The Director shouted CUT!

And my first date ever ended just like that...

 

whew! what a looooong chapter! It's okay, it's worth it anyway. please forgive me for my mistakes...I'll be glad to hear from you anywasy. Thank you so much in advance :)