One wish [updated 2nd part~]

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

updated the 2nd part below...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--1.2--

 

As the sun shines so bright, one young man stood almost immediately after he had stopped his alarm clock and dashes inside the bathroom. It didn't took him an hour for him to finished his quick shower and proceeds to his closet to have a change.

 

"Hmm, Yoong? It's still 5... you are already up?" Donghae stirred up, opening his eyes forcedly.

 

Yoong stopped midway at searching for any good shirt and his back to answer the older.

 

"Hyung, can you help me again? I have this urge to give my girlfriend a nice breakfast, I mean nice. Not just some ordinary breakfast." He favored, sitting down in his mattress.

 

"Hmm? Breakfast you say? Why would you? There are a lot of restaurants out there, you can just order." Donghae mumbles, trying to have a look at his shirtless friend in front of him.

 

"I know I can just really order, but I think I need to be sweeter this time." Donghae giggles at his friend's words. He get up and smack his foreahead.

 

"And why are you even wanted to do it, eh?"

 

Yoong gradually rub his forehead after the hit he received. "Hyunnie, I think she's not okay... She was almost killed last night, and then she ignores me right after I save her! Ugh! I really don't know what happened last night!"

 

"Your wife is there too?"

 

The doe-eyed guy sighed. "She was the one who called me. If it wasn't for her, I don't think my girlfriend is still alive."

 

"Oh, that makes sense."

 

"Anyway, so can you help me?"

 

"Help you? It's not my problem anymore. Go find anyone to disturb, I have my own problem too." Donghae rejected the favor from his friend for the first time. He instead proceeds to their bathroom, leaving his friend with a disappointed sigh.

 

"Aigoo, this is now or never." Yoong mutters, resuming for his closet.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

 

"So are you Okay now?"

 

"Who?"

 

Smack!

 

"Ouch!" Sul end up grinning and rubbing his head after he received the smack from Krystal who has been worrying with his silence for the entire time they hang out.

 

"You are or not?" Krystal hisses, having the urge to smack again her friend. Sul simply nodded and throw the stick to the young brunette.

 

"Let's just practice again." He suggested.

 

"Aren't you just tired?"

 

"We only have 5 practices earlier, Krystal."

 

"Ugh! But it's already enough. I'm hungry~" Krystal whines in compliance

 

"It's still 7, I do my breakfast later." 

 

"Yes? 7 aren’t yet enough for you? And you are not yet hungry?"

 

"Hmm, quite. But I wanted to win this."

 

Krystal could only stop and looked ahead her friend's disappearing figure. She was impressed to have seen the boy who did nothing was to complain and be in trouble, is apparently so diligent to win the competition for snowboarding. 

 

"Oh, it seems Sul is determined Krysy~" said Suzy, standing by her side. 

 

"Yeah, and you know why?"

 

Suzy made a raising eyebrow, bewildered. 

 

"Because of Hyun unnie." Krystal added. "After the event last night, he seemed want to protect unnie. And he thinks by doing it, it could keep his stamina. He wanted to be a strong boy for his crush."

 

"Wow. Now I thought Sul is really crazy."

 

"Hahaha! You thought so. And I have to say, crazy for his crush."

 

Suzy shake her head, already use to Sul's protectiveness. "Let's just let him... come on, I think breakfast can't wait for us."

 

Krystal nodded a little giggles there as she followed Suzy behind to enter the resort.

 

------------------------------------------------

 

"Three people are on to fetch you later." Boa informed, sitting beside the younger. Instead of tomorrow, Boa have adviced to take the vacant tickets for the night, since tomorrow were all booked.

 

"Hmm, Okay. Can I get their names unnie?" asked Seohyun as she pulled herself up and rested her back in the bed post.

 

The older opens her phone and scroll down the contacts of her friend. "Well, there's nothing to worry, they're all from cambridge."

 

"Thank you unnie." Seohyun briefly smiled, showing her gratitude. "I'll pay you back once I was already in Seoul. And I'll call you too later."

 

Boa set aside her phone and move closer to the younger. She took her hand and stared at the younger seriously. Seohyun shared another little smile to the older, doesn't want to be obvious.

 

"Have you… really thought this carefully?” once was enough, but Boa would never want to see her both friends parted apart. Especially that she can truly see how deep was their love for each other. She wouldn’t take actions if one decision isn’t really had thought. It’ll be unfair for the other half how much she wanted to understand the feelings from each other.

 

The younger took a deep breath and let go of Boa’s hand. she turned to her left and reaches for her medicine to have her daily med for her migraine. She put back the glass water in the night stand after she had her med.

Another long deep sigh had escaped from her as she gazes genuinely to the older. She could totally sense the worries from her, which makes her quite bad for worrying the girl.

She closed her eyes and opens them slowly again before follows to open.

 

“Unnie, I have made up my mind. I know by doing this would hurt Yoong, but… I won’t just leave the place randomly. I am planning to talk with him later in the day.”

 

“Have you thought about yourself too?”

 

Seohyun smiled briefly once again. She knew that it would come out from the older. “Like I told you unnie, this for the best, not only for Yoong, but also for Yoojin.”

 

“No. You didn’t get what I mean Hyun; do you really consider yourself in this decision? You told me last night that you don’t want to be in this trouble anymore. Does that consider your heart? I mean, does your heart really tell you to do this?”

 

Seohyun contemplated to answer. Indeed, she had mentioned about peace of mind from everybody, but she hasn’t thought how she will take it. Or rather, how will her heart handle her decision?

 

“I… I… don’t know… “She mutters as a response, quickly looked down at her hands over the pillow in her lap.

 

Boa once again reaches for her hand, squeezing and comforting her. “Look at me Joohyun.” She offered. The younger lift up slowly, aware of Boa’s concern over her.

 

“You are 21 now my dear. It’s enough said for you to understand what was inside in your heart. If you consider it, I know you still have the strength to fight for him.”

 

“Unnie, 4 years. She was away from Yoong for 4 years. How can I be selfish? I can’t just—“

 

“Joohyun, it’s not about how many years she was away from him. What we are talking about here is the current. You are his present and… she was his past.”

 

Seohyun blinked for a few times thinking it deeply.

 

“I thought you are stronger over him eh?” Boa further uttered.

 

“Uh… not really unnie. Of course, I could be strong for our relationship, but you know I’m really weak truthfully. Yeah, I can feel myself brave at times, but I couldn’t really maintain it. Most of the time, I could feel my weakness if… I’m in a situation where I couldn’t do anything… where I could only feel helpless. I thought I can fight back, but I end up weak and couldn't just take the pain. Unnie, tell me? How should I still be strong? How should-should I maintain this?” She explained, honestly.

 

Boa shrugs the thought of weakness and held the girl’s hand tighter. “You know Yoong was working in this relationshtip too, right?”

 

Let’s not entertain weakness anymore. Let’s face this together~

 

Suddenly the words from the doe-eyed guy the last time echoed in her ears, causing for a single tear to drop in her eyes. She held back and whispers. “I’m going to disappoint him if I do this, Yeah I know.”

 

“Listen of your heart first, before making such decisions.” Boa said, smiling to see the younger having 2nd thought.

 

“No. I’m not going to disappoint him but… I am still going to do this unnie.” Seohyun said firmly, still determined to stay out from her boyfriend’s life. Yes, she could totally see how broken she will once she’ll do her plans. But, as always, her thought about Yoojin’s cancer would once again guilt her. It’ll be selfish to think if she still insists her happiness while others around her are not.

 

“What?” Boa was confused.

 

“Unnie, tonight… be sure these three will come.”

 

“Serious? I thought—“

 

“Yoojin and him are husband and wife unnie, It’s much enough said for me to leave.” She strongly said.

 

Boa let go of the younger’s hand, disappointed. “Fine, I can totally understand you. But at least, leave something for him before—“

 

Knock.knock.knock.

 

“Baby? Are you up?”

 

Boa rolled her eyes, hearing the reason of their talks. “I’ll get it.” and she suggested, jumping off the bed and opens the door almost immediately. Seohyun stayed behind, biting her lip.

 

“Oh Noona! “ Yoong greeted brightly. “Is my Hyunnie up?”

 

“Yeah, she’s inside.” Boa simply said, stepping away for the younger to step inside. Yoong didn’t take any second thought and step inside happily in the room. Boa left them unsaid as the young boy was already so great to have met by his girlfriend’s graceful smile on him.

 

“Are you okay now?” Yoong shrug the thought of what happened last night, crawling over to the bed and immediately rested his head to the latter’s pillow over her lap.

 

Seohyun sincerely smiled at the doe-eyed guy, welcoming him with her hand reaching for his right. Their hands immediately intertwined while eyes can’t be unfixed.

 

“I’m sorry… “ Seohyun said, meeting the sweet doe-eyes under her.

 

“No it’s okay. Let’s not talk about it anymore. Let’s talk about us.” Yoong said, still wearing such a genuine smile.

 

“What… about ‘us’?” Seohyun was sure; she’s not going to like her boyfriend’s words.

 

Yoong rise up their hands in the air before he says, “2 days from now, you know what I can see?”

 

“Yes?”

 

Yoong giggles and get up to sat in front of his girlfriend. He took the left hand from his girlfriend and look down at it, smiling.

 

“Are you planning to stare at our hands forever?” Seohyun chuckles heartedly, randomly amuse by her boyfriend.

 

Yoong slowly lifted his head and hold both of his girlfriend’s hand closer to his chest before he actually says, “Baby, I can see our hands will still be like a chain. No one can broke how tight is this connected.” He whispered, staring so lovingly.

 

Use to the sweetness from the doe-eyed, Seohyun could only blush and replied. “Hmm, let’s see then. What about… we bet?”

 

“Eh?” Yoong’s eyebrow’s rises.

 

“Hmm… I will bet, 2 days from now… I-I… “then suddenly, Seohyun was unable to say. Her heart suddenly tightens as she blinks for a few times.

 

“Baby?” Yoong nudges, noticing the pause.

 

“Umm… Uh… I-I… will bet… Ah! I will bet, the chain will be broken.” She instantly changes her mood and said it in a joking way.

 

“What?” Yoong wasn’t please. “I was serious!”

 

“Oh no! no! Of course, the chain will not be broke. No matter what~ of course!” Seohyun bit her tongue for being so careless with her words. Scolding herself in procees. How stupid she was to even have said it. And It’s not even a joke.

 

Yoong didn’t answer just pouted.

 

“Ugh, fine. I was just kidding okay.” Seohyun lifted up her right hand and reach for the doe-eyed guy’s pouting face, caressing it. Somehow guilty. “There’s no chance that I’m letting go of your hand.”

 

Yoong smiled finally. “I know… but wait… I want to ask for a favor if you could allow me.”

 

“Hmm? “ Seohyun’s hand once again lied in Yoong’s other hand, keeping it there while she can still.

 

“Umm, I am actually planning to go back to the University later… and Yoojin is seriously sick today, as her 2nd doctor the last time, can-can… you take care of her first while I was away? She actually favored for me but I seriously need to do something… and so… I recommend you. Uh, is it okay baby?”

 

“When will you be back later?” The young brunette asked, quite not sure if it’ll be a good advice. After the incident, she really couldn’t even bring herself to go see for Yoojin.

 

“I guess, by night?”

 

“Night?”

 

“Y-yeah, what’s wrong?” Yoong was taken aback by the sudden high voice from his girlfriend. As if she wasn’t expecting it.

 

“Uh… nothing. I was just not sure if… I can see you tonight, because I am planning also to sleep early by tonight.” She reasoned, with little lies.

 

“Oh! Don’t worry; I’ll wake you up then.”

 

“Of course you would” Seohyun chuckles heartedly, while all along, her heart is already aching from her plans.

 

Yoong pulled his girlfriend up playfully suddenly, then sneaked his two hands in the younger’s waist, pulling her closer to envelope her for a hug. He nuzzled to her neck as he sways their body from left to right and tightly giving the younger an embrace.

 

“I’ll wake you up later tonight, don’t worry.” Then he whispers, feeling of disappointing his girlfriend once again.

 

“Y-Yoong… “ Seohyun almost squeal feeling the doe-eyed guy’s tight embrace. She was resting her two hands over his back, smiling bitterly.

 

“Hmm, have I told you that you smell nice the most when you just wake up?” Yoong added in a whisper again.

 

The younger slowly give in and fluttered at the sensation the doe-eyed is giving her. She shakes her head slowly to ignore the negative thoughts and rested her head at his broad shoulder, closing her eyes.

 

“And… have I told you that… your shoulder is the best part of your body?” she also shared hers.

 

“Oh?”

 

“Yup. Because, I can lean into this how many times I like, and I was so lucky that the owner of this shoulder doesn’t allow me to pay.”

 

“You’re just getting sweeter eh?” Yoong pulled back and pinches the tempted chubby cheeks.

 

“Yoong-ssi baby~” Seohyun suddenly showed her aegyo, causing for the doe-eyed guy to cringe for the first time hearing his girlfriend’s aegyo.

 

“Omo! You have aegyo too?” he asked, unable to believe what he just heard.

 

Seohyun giggles and pulled the doe-eyed again to rest her shoulder and sway their bodies again. This time, they’re turning around.

 

“We are like idiot here, dancing without music.” Yoong commented, enjoying the presence from each other.

 

“But much better isn’t it?”

 

“Hmm… Yeah- “

 

“Yoong, do you mind if I ask where are you going later?”

 

“Did I just tell you just in the University? I almost forgot to pass my final project.”

 

“To whom?”

 

“Hmm, Professor Evan?”

 

“I see.”

 

“Hehe~ why? Are you going to miss me?”

 

“Who says?”

 

“No one says, but I can feel it.”

 

“Hehe, whatever~”

 

Suddenly, another knock was heard and the two immediately stopped from dancing and jump off from the bed to opens the door.

 

“Hmm… Mister Im? Your ordered breakfast” a staff from the resort greeted them with a food cart in front of them.

 

“You ordered?”

 

Yoong shake his head. “I didn’t, I cooked for this… for us.” he said and then takes the bouquet of flowers from the staff, handing it to the younger.

 

Seohyun accepted the flowers, a little blushing while having a sweet smile towards her boyfriend.

 

“Thank you.” she shyly whispers because the staff is still in front of them. Yoong seems getting the whisper and quickly shoo away the guy.

 

“There’s a card, kindly read it.” Yoong turned to his girlfriend right away, suggesting opening the card.

 

Complying, Seohyun opens the card and it says,

 

 

 

D-2

 

Before anything else, I was sorry for yesterday, but I promise to give you more time for these 2 days left.

 

--scratch that--

this is my real message...

 

 

With you by my side right now, there’s nothing more to say rather than... I won’t let you go.

I wish to be forever with you, baby~

 

 

 

p.s.woke up so early this morning and took this, keke~

 

Love you always,

Yoong

 

 

 

Yoong grins having such a playful glare from his girlfriend. “You like it?” then he asked, just to receive a slap in his arm through the flowers.

 

“Yah! So you don’t like it?”

 

“No! I really don’t!” Seohyun mumbles, crying in process.

 

“Ouch! Yah! Stop!” Yoong dodges and hold her wrist right on time.

 

Seohyun stops and pouted. “Why can’t you stop being so sweet?” she asked, crying while whining because of how she will eventually miss this doe-eyed guy. And there was a least from her wanted to stop her plan.

 

“Ehehe~” Yoong giggles and stick out her tongue.

 

“Appa~”

 

Seohyun almost want to slap again her boyfriend when she needed to stop for another interrupter. Yoong’s head turned to its back, only to be greeted by his son.

 

“Taemin-ah! What are you doing here?” He asked and bends down worried.

 

“Appa, Omma is having her medicine right now… because she fainted earlier. I’m afraid~” Taemin wrapped his two arms to Yoong’s neck, crying.

 

“Uh, don’t cry Taemin… calm down.”

 

“Appa, let’s go to mom.” Yoong secretly hisses after hearing the request. He didn’t answer and just continue to comfort his son.

 

“Please, appa~ “

 

“No Yoong, it’s okay.” Seohyun suddenly voice out.

 

Yoong turned, surprised by his girlfriend’s decision. “Are you sure?”

 

Seohyun nodded. “It’s just quick, I guess. Go, I’ll wait for you here.” she assured.

 

Pushing gently his son, Yoong stood up and turned to his girlfriend, reaches for her two hands once again. “Okay, if you say so. I’ll just check on her, and then I’ll be back. Let’s have breakfast before I’ll be off later.”

 

“Appa!!!”

 

Hearing the voice from the younger one underneath them, she nodded as an agreement towards Yoong. “I’ll be sure to have breakfast with you.”

 

Yoong smiled genuinely and planted a kiss in the younger’s temples, before he his back and picked up Taemin to his arms. Seohyun could only sigh at her boyfriend’s disappearance.

 

She stared down to the food cart and then to the bouquet of flowers with smile across her face. She can’t help and really felt fluttered once again, feeling a lot of butterflies under her stomach.

 

If I had one wish, I wish to wake up with you by my side, in an unknown Island where only us living, having our quality. she giggles at her own thought, wiping the remaining tears in her cheeks, as she pulled the food card inside her room.

 

"Aigoo, this is harder than taking exams~" she mutters. 

 

"But... Yoojin later? Oh no! not again!" but she stopped midway, realizing what was ahead for her too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

--2.2--

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Walking in the hallway, two lovers couldn’t stop from being so sweet from each other. A hand over another hand can’t seem to let go as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter