One Fine Day?

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

yay! thanks for reading my one shot from the previous! ^^

so let's back to the main story...

 

but before that, let's celebrate!!! *throws confetti*

today is basically 'To have and To hold's first year anniversary!

dang! if you've been reading this from the first chapter. Good job for reaching it until now! keke...

thankies to all supports! especially @yoonpair , @Eririn , 8pipsqueak97^^ 

we are already one year! for 3 seasons! keke ^^

and to my new supporters @pre0611, @RF_shipper

 

and everyone who subs this one hella long fic. It really mean a lot to me.. TT____TT

You guys are amazing! ^^

from the bottom of my heart, Thank you so much for reading. Love you ThaTh readers! *bows 90 degrees*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Marry me...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun is standing outside Im Mansion, kicking peebles here and there. Her head, it isn't good. She's having another morning headaches. If it wasn't for what happened earlier, she'll not be having it. But what happened has done That leads for her aching heart. A bad start for the day.

 

Sigh.

 

Seohyun knew calling for her love isn't a good thing, but she wanted to free her mind from the aching she is experiencing. She wanted to have a one fine day before it last.

 

"Aigoo... " she kicked the peeble once again, having the heavy heart inside. Once again, she tilted her head towards that mansion behind. "What took her so long?" she wonders. 

 

After a short moment, Seohyun's lips curled into a smile as the person she's been waiting is approaching her. She turned her body around fully, greeting him with a sweet and longing smile. 

 

"Baby?"

 

"What's up? why are you still in pajama?" Yoong asked upon arriving in front of her. She pulled him for a hug in his neck for a comfort .

 

"Hmm... nice... you haven't shower too?" Yoong was oblivious, just smiling on his own after he had smell her hair. Seohyun smile, just resting her head in the latter's shoulder. She didn't bother to answer, leaving Yoong to admire her smell in an earl ymorning.

 

"Baby, do you even had breakfast?" another question from him, still she didn't answer.

 

Yoong pulled from the hug, raising his two brows towards her. Again, she showed him a smile as she peck at his lips. 

 

"Okay... was that my morning kiss?" Yoong giggles as he presses their bodies.

 

"I love you~"

 

"Wait, why is my fiance so sweet early this morning?" Yoong noticed the silenced.

 

"Why? you don't want?" Seohyun pouted.

 

"You know I would always like. It's just that... today is different? You haven't eaten aren't you?" Yoong is worried, noticing the change from her aura.

 

Seohyun nods with a pout. "Can I eat with you instead?"

 

"So you didn't eat my breakfast for you?"

 

"I have no time to do it. I was in a hurry." Seohyun stated a sad fact. Though she almost wanted to eat the breakfast, the event was fast. She has no time to carry it with her.

 

"Aigoo, what happened-"

 

"Please? Baby~~ I miss eating breakfast with you." She whines like a kid, avoiding the question that might spill from him.

 

Yoong was silent for a while. He cupped her face and leaned forward for a quick kiss before a sweet smile appeared in his face. He intertwined their hands as he says, "Fine. Le'ts feed each other later... but for now.... go shower, Okay?"

 

Seohyun obeyed with a nod. She hold him back, following his feet as they went inside the Im Mansion.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

Yoong's Room

 

But for how many times she wanted to erase the thought of her mother in the country, she couldn't. She sat at inside the bathtub still thinking of her mother. Still sad to think of her.

She did her promise to comeback but not to stay over for good. Morever, her father ain't even present. 

 

"Aigoo... " she couldn't say any words to hate her mother anymore, hiding her sad face behind her palms is the least she can do. The water that feel so warm suddenly felt so cold because of her aching heart. 

 

One thing is for sure, her mother only wanted to see her, not going to stay for her until her wedding. Sad fate engulfed her inner soul. She couldn't fight it.

 

"Why did she came back anyway?" asked herself, making her escape a single tear. 

 

"Knock.Knock.Knock." suddenly as her mind was filled with worries towards her parents, a voice came to make her smile. Her head lift up as she answers her,

 

"It's open Baby, justs step inside." The door opens in cue, revealing her fiance, carrying a plate of yellow mangoes. She smiled. Not a small smile nore a weary smile , but a happy smile to hide the aches inside her heart.

 

"why are you carrying that?" she remained in the bathtub, asking him.

 

"A fresh appetite for my lonely fiancee." Yoong sat at the edge of the bathtub, showing it to her. 

 

"Lonely?" She arch a brow, couldn't figure it.

 

"I know why you are sulking." However, it seems her fiance knows something. Yoong didn't bother her in the thub, sharing a serious stare at her.

 

"Huh?"

 

"Yes. Taeyeon Noona called. Aigoo, it's okay Baby. I understand. Don't worry, I told her we'll enjoy the day as you wanted." Seohyun smiled in relief. She almost thought Yoong will scold her or rather drag her back at home. The latter shared the same smile, reaching for her cheeks to caress them.

 

"Thank You."

 

Yoong picked up a sliced mango and feeds her, which she greatly accepted through .

 

"But I need to see to it that by tonight, you'll talk with your mom." 

 

"Of course, I'll try." Seohyun sighed, munching the fresh mango with Yoong feeding her. Her eyes that was smiling earlier was replaced by her real gloomy eyes. She's totally down.

 

Yoong rubs her bare shoulder smoothly, comforting her. "Let's talk about that later in the day. For now, Taemin and I will make you happy. Don't worry about it. You got me." 

 

"Baby, thank you. I don't know what to do if you are not here with me." she looked up with a genuine smile, knowing that her fiance will always by her side.

 

"I'm so lucky." she added, praising him.

 

Yoong splashes a little water in her head before words came from him, saying, "I'm more than lucky." The couple giggles at the same time, feeding each other here and there.

 

"Do you want to join me here?"

 

"Why not?"

 

"Haha! kidding. Let's get out now."

 

"Oh wait." Yoong was quick, reaching for the bathrobe in the side, before his fiancee could stand on her feet from the bathtub. Seohyun accepted gladly the bathrobe, covering her bare self in no time.

 

"Let's go. I make a lot for you." Yoong intertwined their hands as they walk out the room. Seohyun however crawled her left arm to Yoong's waist, pressing their bodies. Their smiles, it's a million worth how happy were they.

 

"Just for the breakfast?" she asked, excited to have breakfast. They walked to Yoong's bed.

 

"Haha! kidding. Taemin has his of course." Yoong poked at her nose, earning a pout from her. Yoong proceeds to hand Seohyun's clothese that she'll wear. It's a pair of white t-shirt with a printed text Call Me Oppa on it, and a short for boys.

 

Seohyun doesn't know if she's going to look good at it the moment she saw the clothes. "Yoong, isn't this... uh... the shirt you wear the other time?" she remembered, the t-shirt is exactly the same when they were just starting. It brings back memory to her, but she couldn't seem to wear it. Plus, Yoong is sharing a short. His short as she could see.

 

"You went here only in pajama. How can you imagine me going home for you and ask for your clothes?" Yoong stated fact.

 

"Hehe... I know." Seohyun snap from reality. She awkwardly smiled in defeat. "Oh yeah, I'll change now. These... are sweet, anyway."

 

Yoong chuckles, pushing her fiancee to his closet room for her to change her clothes. "I'll be waiting outside." He walked back to the bed and sat there.

 

"Aigoo, you still wanted me to change inside this closet?!" Seohyun can't help and complain. Just how are old are they now? old enough for god's sake.

 

"Yeah yeah, I'm just being protected. Taemin might barge inside." Yoong was true to himself. He didn't lock the door though, he won't allow  the young ones to see his fiancee inside, . He took his phone out and dialed someone while he waited for her.

 

"Fine. I do understand. But... seriously. You should lock the door the next time."

 

"I'm doing it if the kid will allow me. You know he doesn't want me to lock it if I'm in the mansion."

 

"baby, you're becoming such a good father... don't you think so?" Seohyun giggle at the thought.

 

"Yeah, wait! I'm calling someone. Hello?" Yoong got up, walk to the balcony to continue his conversation he just connected to. "Hmm... Okay... so... do call me if you guys are ready to deliver it. Okay, thanks... and also, can you bring extra fruits? That would be nice. Yay! Thanks!" He ended the call with a bright smile up to the sky. "This is going to be really good."

 

"Yah!" Just then, his fiancee's voice made him surprised, jumping off a little from his place.

 

"Aish! I almost-"

 

Yoong couldn't continue his own words upon watching himself, staring at her, wearing in his t-shirt and shorts. He giggles, putting his two hands over her shoulder and turned her around. 

 

"I told you not good." Seohyun pouted, worried that she's not good at boys clothes.

 

"No, not at all. You look so good. Oh my. Let's take a picture." Yoong had a bright smile.

 

"Huh-" He dragged his fiancee back to the room, making her stand in front of the mirror.  "Female version of me. Kyeopte~." He giggles, earning Seohyun's embarrassement as she face palmed.

 

"Wait, hold on, let's take a picture." quick at his movement, Yoong brought the phone in front of them while he holds her two hands.

 

"Aish baby!!!"

 

"Just once. Say kimchi!!!" Yoong's chin was in the younger's shoulder, pressing their cheeks against with each other. Seohyun on the other hand couldn't protest anymore, smiled awkwardly to the camera before a clicking sound was made. She quickly hit Yoong's arm for being so silly yet again.

 

"Yah! why are you complaing you look so adorable." Yoong hold back her amusement.

 

She pouted, knocking his forehead. "This is only once! I tell you!"

 

"Hehe, I'm sorry... this will continue, I tell you." Yoong stick his tongue out, but the latter hissed at him, let go from him immediately, then sat down in the bed with an upset face.

 

Yoong didn't missed it, sitting right next to her like a magnet. "I ordered some vegetables for you." He proudly informed, showing a variety of pictures in his phone. Seohyun made a playful glare at a grinning deer, but later did she took a glance to the pictures in Yoong's phone. She smiles, having seen the fresh vegetables.

 

"What are these for?"

 

"I said it's for you. Baby, as what I've promise, I'll take care of you until the surgery."

 

"So you are taking it seriously?" couldn't imgaine, Seohyun was surprise to know her fiance has a mind like that. 

 

"Of course! As your doctor. I'll be taking care of you carefully until that surgery, and after the surgery."

 

Seohyun felt over loved, slapping him in his arm. "I told you I can take care of myself!" she complained.

 

"But it'll not be good if it's only you. You need companion. If in need, I can always stay over always in your house. I only need a voice from you." Yoong is dead serious in his words. Just to see to it that she'll have a safe and clean surgery, he'll make sure that his patient is healthy and strong. Especially that she's an important person, he doesn't want to fail her.

 

"Fine, I'll be a good patient then." Seohyun admires him. She took a peck at his cheeks and caress them.

 

"That's good. By the way, the vegetables will be delivered today... and the fruits will be tomorrow." Yoong said in glee.

 

"But wait, baby... the money you used... it's not from wedding savings, or is it?" worried that their savings for the wedding and for their future, Seohyun wanted to confirm that they'll not be having problems in later time.

 

Yoong shake his head as a confirmation. "Totally not. It's my personal money."

 

"That's my boy. Thank You baby~"

 

"You're welcome my baby Hyunnie~" Yoong copied, pecking at her lips. 

 

Sir Yoong, Ma'am Seo, Taemin is already in the living room, waiting.

 

That said, Yoong and Seohyun are quick, preparing for their own things as well. Or more like, things for Yoong.

 

 

----------------------------------------------

 

 

In the living room, Taemin just had finished preparing for his things. He took a glance at the stairs, just to see his grand mother climbing downstairs.

 

"Is, Papa ready?" asked him, oblivious at Seohyun's arrival. He was there in the living room, already packed and excited to do the trip with his father.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter