Mr. Handsome Kid

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

My dad and mom gave me the life to live…
But u show me d way to live the life…..

---------

 

 

"Whats with that long face?"

 

Yoong stirred up a little to his friend, who just got back from a week of travel. Yes, finally Donghae arrived.

It was then he realized that his friend was already placing their plate in the table. The fresh cooked Pizza with mozzerrella, tallegio, parmesan, black pepper and honey is giving him an urge to have a bite. From the way it tastes so good by staring at it, his grumbling stomach can't longer hold on.

 

Gulp

 

Undeniably, he was too hungry, just by staring down to his plate. Too crave to give in.

 

But...

 

"I get their point Yoong. They're only worried, that you might miss the call." His friend said, grabbing Yoong's plate instead. The young doe eye pouted, having been sulking for a while.

 

 "I bet, those two youngsters won't approach you anymore." Donghae said, taking a fork of the said food that the doe-eyed guy has been eyeing. For just for fun, he teases the guy with an arching eyebrow.

 

Gulp.

 

Yoong once again having the urge to grab the plate from his friend's grasp. It would've been better if he did nothing or utter any word earlier, but what was done was done. The mind of this doe-eyed guy isn't functioning just earlier and yelled at the three girls. How can he bring back the time?

 

Regret.

 

"And.. I suppose, Miss Boa will be quite... quite... now. Hahaha!!!"

 

"Yah! Give me that!" Yoong quickly grab the plate, from his friend's grasp, as he shoves the pizza almost immediately to his hunger stomach. Not minding his friend's scolding, he continues shoving the fork of beckon, leaving his friend on the side, dumbfounded.

 

"I thought you won't going to eat? aigoo... "

 

-

 

After the dinner, Yoong suited himself in front of his friend once again, grabbing his envelope that his friend got for him. Opening it, he pulled out the shiny photo paper inside, just to smile to every photos inside.

 

"Tch, she's indeed so pretty.... no wonder you're so dead with her." Donghae giggle, staring at the same time to the photos in his friend's grasp.

 

Yoong grins, while his eyes couldn't leave to the photos by his grasp. Everything in the photos were just too pretty for him to handle, that he so wanted to go back anytime soon. 

 

"Just before I go back at my dorm, I want to ask something..."

 

"Go ahead."

 

Donghae sighed in disbelief, after receiving the same answer from his friend. Though he knows why, he just can't disagree to the way the latter is acting, for quite 2 hours now. Love, it's really... He can't describe. He's a freaking single man, and was only concentratin to studies, that... even love is a no-no for his studies. 

 

"How long will you stay here?"

 

Yoong paused, and looked up to meet his friend's eyes on him. "until... you can fly me back to Korea." with a firm said, the doe-eyed guy put down the series of photos in his grasp. To have a serious conversation with him.

 

"Whaaaaat? Yah! Im Yoong, I am only here to study, not travel there from time to time." Donghae exclaims.

 

"Hyung... You know you are only my hope to escape this place. Can you please be..."

 

"I just did what you want me to do. Yoong, it's enough. You find your way out here!"

 

The doe-eyed guy stood in attempt to block his friend, just in front of the door. "I'm sorry, but... please? Can you grant this? Promise, this is the last!" 

 

With a roll of his eyes, Donghae pushes the doe-eyed guy, and walk off, fully in his dorm.

 

Yoong won't going to give up just like that. He immediately chases the latter, just to see him waving his hand, with an 'Okay' sign.

 

"Thank You Hyung~ You are the best!" He giggles, after having the answer.

 

-------------------

 

South Korea, Dongguk University

 

"Woooohoooooo!!!"

 

"Oppa Saranghae!!!"

 

"Oh my gosh!!! he winks at me!!!"

 

dies.

 

-

Seohyun arrives at the football field, with shake in her head. Just had a time with her best friends earlier, she continue the night with another friend to visit, Nickhun. Who has been calling her from time to time?

 

She suited herself in an empty nearby bench just across the on-going practice of Dongguk's representative for the annual sports fest. Her friend? It's in the goal keeper side, having an intense focus to the game.

 

"I thought he's just a runner? He is actually a goal keeper too?" couldn't take to asked out, Seohyun supported her chin through her fingers, watching the game before her. It was indeed unbelievable that a runner could be a football goal keeper too.

 

"Move! Move!"

 

"Keep those feet high!"

 

"Kibum! Go! go! go!!!!"

 

"Now... time for... "

 

"Whoa!!!! GOAL!!!!"

 

Seohyun smile to the loud voices of the coach, and some members of the said sport. There were some cheerleaders on the side too, who were keeping their practice on the side, high and accordingly. It's indeed sports fest!

 

But before that event could happen, there will be a concert to be held, and she's the one of the guest.

 

"Aigoo... before I forgot. I am one of the singers." she mumble as she reaches for her phone on her shoulder bag, just to see how many miscalls was being recorded.

 

"Oh my!" she panics, pressing the number of her boyfriend's. "Come on, pick up the phone." mumbling and waiting for the other line to be answer. Unluckily for her, no one could even have the guts to answer it.

 

"Is he not around?"

 

Three minutes passed, the said owner of the number, won't bother to pick up the phone. It's giving her worries. She just missed 20 missed calls from Yoong, how can she forgive herself if later the latter would misunderstand it.

 

"Yoong please... answer the call." 

 

6-10 minutes passed...

 

It still the same.

 

"Aish!" she hissed, not giving up her attempts on contacting the doe-eyed guy.

 

She was having a lot of frustrations already. Knowing exactly the latter's character; she couldn't be careless and wanted to apologize. If it wasn't for her enjoyment earlier with Jinwoon and Nicole's jokes, she would've felt the beeping of her phone. If it wasn't for her visit at Taeyeon's work place too, she would've noticed it.

 

sigh.

 

"I bet, he's mad, eh?"

 

"Aigoo... who's going to be mad?" came a familiar voice, which she quickly gives an attention to turn her head behind. She was met by beautiful eye-smiles.

 

"Op-"

 

"I'm thirsty, do you have any bottle there?" asked Nickhun with a smile, sitting beside the younger.

 

Seohyun who immediately grab a bottle of water on the side, handed it to Nickhun with only one question: "Oppa, why are you doing this?"

 

"Doing what?" Nickhun asked back, having his first gulp of water.

 

The younger, almost instantly answers. "You know. You are working, studying, and... Doing these sports things."

 

Nickhun give a warm smile the younger, after he has drunk all the contents of his bottle. "Just for something..."

 

"Fun? what's fun of having you exhaust everytime it's class time?" 

 

"You know Joohyun-ssi... not all students here can afford."

 

"... afford to be in this University?" somehow feeling the same, The younger asked. She herself is having the same problem.

 

Nickhun nods, placing down his bottle of water on the side. He stared at the cheerleaders on the side, just before he answers. "Like them, I know some of them are doing that work to just keep their dreams alive."

 

Seohyun's eyebrows raises. "Does that mean... "

 

"I'm a working scholar Joohyun. I live at Gwangju and... Only my grandmother is taking care of me. That is why... I'm helping her." Nickhun's bright smiles earlier were replaced with a sad one, which lead the younger to felt bad.

 

"I'm sorry about that, But... is it required for scholars to have good grades for the entire school year?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Then, why are-"

 

"I love sports. That's only my answer." Nickhun smile so bright, as if giving the younger an assurance that the things he is doing not related to his course, isn't disturbing his studies.

 

"I get it.'

 

"Like you, right? You joined chorale?"

 

Seohyun pondered to answer. Yes, she can still feel the popularity of her last game with the chorale. It was a huge news both in the University, as well as outside of the campus.

 

"Y-yeah... "

 

"and you quit. Why is it?"

 

"Oppa... i think its not a good idea to talk about it." Seohyun avoided the answer, the same time with Nickhun's stare on her. She's not like she doesn't want to talk about the past, she just don't want someone as Nickhun to be bothered. It was all nothing now. She and Yoong moved on, means, they are willing to start a new chapter of their lives. A new chapter for their relationship that she wishes to be approved by Mrs. Im.

 

Watching the reaction, Nickhun suddenly reaches for the younger's hand, just in time when the latter had dialed her phone. Seohyun stared at the older with a puzzle stare.

 

"Joohyun-ssi... I was only about to comfort you. Don't get it wrong." came Nickhun's defensive words.

 

"It's okay Oppa... there's no need for comfort." Seohyun answers with a little smile, letting go of the guy's hand.

 

"Uh... But... can I know the reason? Was it... Yoong-ssi?"

 

The younger almost drop her phone, when she was about to call the doe-eyed guy again. This is the first time she actually heard Nickhun asking about her boyfriend. "What-what... do you know about Yoong?"

 

Nickhun smiles. "I only know he is president here... a year ago? and... you were... his girlfriend?"

 

"Ne? How-how do you know? I thought you are just some kind of busy to even know about this?"

 

Nickhun beams. Well, he did know everything about this younger. "I just heard about it from random people in this University though."

 

"Am I that... popular now?" 

 

"Too popular, that I can always heard about... your past with this Yoong-ssi."

 

"And you know that I and him are... "

 

"Not a couple anymore?!"

 

Seohyun sighed upon hearing such information. She felt silent, after having the information in her. It seems that after the departure of her boyfriend, people assumed that she and Yoong are now over. For instance, she wanted it to be like that. It will be harder for her situation with Mrs. Im, if the real truth came out. That is why; she even she wanted to hide it from her friends, that Yoong and her can now contact each other.

 

"Is it?" Nickhun somehow wants confirmation.

 

and She nods. "Yes." The best thing she can do at the moment now is to lie. 

 

"Nick! it's time!"

 

The older guy, quickly give his attention to his coach's voice. "I'll be there, in a minute." He answered back.

 

"Oppa, I think you should go"

 

"No wait for a moment... " Nickhun said, before he runs to his bag pack and pulled out something. He ap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter