Her Hunch

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thanks for voting up the story everyone~ ^^

really appreciate it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sigh.

 

Playing with his ring, the Yoong's doe like eyes was on Taemin. He was serious, a little not in the mood.

He sat there shirtless across Taemin, in a white painted room. Besides him is his assistant nurse, tending carefully with his bruises, cut in his lips and bruises over his abdomen. 

 

Taemin wasn't answering him when he ask about his trouble he was about to do earlier. Lucky and Yul was outside the ward before Taemin could get inside.

 

Sigh,

 

Yoong couldn't believe the kid he uses to like is rebelling.  Taemin's behaviour is really something he should solve.

 

"Okay... You hit Noona's head the other time... now this,what's in your mind this time? You know what? Noona is so forgivable to think, she still cares for you... and-and... here you are, trying to mess around. I-I don't... get this why you are like this! Because Noona is my girlfriend? That's not a valid reason Taemin-ah. That's not how you treat her!" Yoong hisses. He isn't going to be easy with the kid anymore. He need scolds.

 

There were no words came from Taemin. He still insist his silence, crying silently across the older.

 

"Taemin? You hear me?" 

 

Taemin got startled at the high voice, crying hardly in front of him. 

 

"You apologize to her right now." Yoong commanded, firmly. He clenches, holding his anger so much for his sake. The nurse by his side stop upon realizing his anger inside. Though weak, he can still be so mad for the kid. Nurse Jean could simply stay by the side, watching the doctor scolding his adopted son.

 

Taemin didn't answer, watching his tears continue to drops in his lap. 

 

"Taemin, I'm waiting~" Yoong pursued in a hissing whisper.

 

Hearing nothing, Yoong ruffled his hair in frustration. He heaved a deep sigh, glaring so mad to Taemin. "You are not going home. I'll drop you to your grany's house!"

 

Taemin instantly looked up to the older, furious. "No! You're not doing it Papa!" He clenches, tears couldn't be stop.

 

"I can do it If I wanted to!" Yoong shot back. "You stay there unless you will apologize to Noona!"

 

Taemin got silent, staring down yet again to his lap. He sobs harder, couldn't contain his emotions that his father despise him. "You have bruises, how'd you get that?" But he still cares for him, noticing Yoong's bruises. Yoong rolled his eyes. 

 

"Don't change the topic! Come on! I'll drop you there!" The doe-eyed was determined, standing up and reaches for Taemin's wrist to start him drag out forcedly. Taemin refuse to, fighting back as he tried to pulled his hand off of the older. They exited the room, earning some eyes from patients and nurses outside.

 

"Yah! Let go of me!"

 

"Let's get you home!" Yoong shouted, startling some nurses in the side. He continue to drag him out.

 

"Papa please!!!"

 

"Doctor Im, your bruises wait!" Nurse Jean was behind, following the two.

 

"Nevermind about this Nurse Jean. It's not aching anymore." Yoong replied, couldn't longer stay inside either.

 

"But you know it will... "

 

"See you tomorrow~"

 

"Papa!!! I hate you!!!" Taemin cried, until they finally had exited the room. People inside the hospital are all wondering with the sudden inapproapriate character from a residency doctor. Some doctors were almost as surprise to the doe-eyed guy's attitude.

 

Sigh.

 

Nurse Jean sighed watching the doctor dragging his son in difficulties. She couldn't believe though, that the latter was this mad to a poor little one, crying.

She shake her head, watching in defeat. "Tsk... tsk... I think Doctor Im will be a strict father in the future~"

 

 

------------------------------------------

 

 

"Sir? where are we going?" Yoong's driver/bodyguard asked, after Yoong and Taemin step inside the car. Taemin was in his left, couldn't still be stop, fighting with all his might to get away from Yoong's grasp in his waist.

 

"Im Mansion." Yoong simply informed still trying to stop Taemin fights with his arms on his waist. The driver didn't bother anymore at his passenger seat, driving off in a quick hearing his boss' request.

 

"Papa let go please! I want to go hom with you!!!"

 

"I said shut up!" With all his might, Yoong 

 

"I really hate you now. Just fly me back to Cambridge!"

 

Yoong was taken aback, got silent hearing Taemin mentioning about Cambridge. He let go indeed, realizing that Taemin hasn't really known about the deat of his mother. The younger punches his chest for quite hard, landing his back against the window glass behind.

 

"I want to go to mom!" Taemin shouted right on his face, keeping him silent in his seat. He just couldn't say anything, staring atthe younger in pity when the latter cried harder in his seat.

 

"I miss mom so much. I want to go back, Papa!"

 

For instance, it knocks Yoong's head to hear Taemin's mesiries. 

 

Stop the adoption for Taemin, I'll welcome you back to the family.

 

It was Yunho's voice the echoes his head, thinking of Taemin going back to Cambridge. However, he shook his head furiously, doesn't want to think of bringing the kid back. He did adopt him already, and bringing him back to Cambridge isn't a solution. 

 

"I miss mom so much papa. Really want to see her." Taemin sobs, burrying his face into his palms. Yoong heavily sighed, staring outside over the window, instead of bothering the kid. He just let his ears hearing his sadness while slightly wincing at his pain from his face down to his abdomen.

 

"Sir, have you called your fiance before going home?" Suddenly, the driver asked him, causing for him to groan in silent in defeat.

 

"I haven't. Aish! I almost forgot." Yoong mumbles, pulling his phone out from his pocket when Taemin snapped it away from him.

 

"You're not calling him!" Taemin who sniffled, firmly said.

 

"Damn. Give me that!" Yoong reaches for his phone in a quick, but Taemin refuse to give it, hiding it behind him.

 

"Yah! Taemin-ah! I said give me that!"

 

"No!!!"

 

"Aish!" Yoong hisses, moved closer, hold Taemin in place in a quick. The younger winces at his strong hold in his two small arms.

 

"Papa, it hurts!" He closed his eyes ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter