Sophomore - Introduction

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

---

 

Cambridge, United Kingdom

 

“The University of Cambridge, informally known as Cambridge University or Cambridge, it is a public research university located in Cambridge, United Kingdom. It is the second-oldest university in the English-speaking world (after the University of Oxford), and the seventh-oldest in the world..”

 

Students are constantly nodding to every word that a certain girl around her 20’s would utter.

Each walk she took are the same knowledge could a student would get from her every speech.

 

“University of Cambridge is a broad administrative grouping of related faculties and other units. Each has an elected supervisory body—the "Council" of the school—comprising representatives of the constituent bodies. There are six colleges…”

 

She stops and looks at every student. There were a total of 20 new foreign students who came in attendance for this short introduction they needed before the start of the school semester.

 

Before continuing, an arching eyebrow was seen from her, as she came across to these two guys who seem to be chatting with themselves.

 

“Hey, two guys behind!”

 

The rest of the students look behind, just to see who these are.

 

“You two. What’s with the commotion right there?”

 

“Hmm? Us?” they asked in unison, innocently.

 

“Who else.”

 

The two new students suddenly laugh, surprising the others.

 

“What’s with the laughter’s?” suddenly the girl shouted, making the two students to shut their mouth.

 

“We’re sorry.”

 

“It’s okay… just one role, if a person is currently talking in front. Never ever show some disrespectful manners, especially to the professors around. Lucky you two, and I am not one of them.” she informed

 

“Yes Ma’am.” The two guys look down in shame.

 

Shifting her body around, she resumes… “Anyway, let’s resume… as I have said, these University has—“

 

“Hi! I-I’m sorry…. I was late… ”

 

Instantly, the girl clenches upon hearing such an interruption. “I just taught… “

 

But as her eyes diverted to the new student who just came. She stops and smile to this guy, who has his dark orange hair, eye glass, University Jacket, skinny jeans, along with white pairs of shoe. 

 

“New… student?”

 

“Uh… Y-Yes… “

 

“I see… you look—“

 

“Miss Kwon, let’s resume.” Suddenly a student cuts her off once again, which she actually takes a note immediately. She’s just a tourist guide, how can she chat with a new student?

 

“Uh, thanks… okay… let’s resume.”

 

Having been said, she resumed on walking and the same time, her speech.

 

The guy who just arrives followed behind, beside the two talkative students.

 

--

 

“.. as what I am saying, there are six colleges that this University is handling, we have ..Arts and Humanities, Biological Sciences, Clinical Medicine, Humanities and Social Sciences, Physical Sciences and lastly, Technology… The University also holds 114 libraries, so there's no need to be hassle if you guys have difficulties with assignments. Just pay a visit and then, you can be as good as any students out there. ”

 

She stops in a certain medical labora

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter