Tuesday Morning

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tuesday Morning

 

 

Don't hate the person who wants to see you happy

---------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

From Hyung: Don’t bother Nicole anymore. I got her. ^_^

 

Yoong reads the text message with a slight smile to his lips. He’s already on his way to the bus stop, going home.

Just earlier, they had 2 exams and as usual—he had only a small talk with the younger girl. Nicole was always there to interrupt them and he’s already noticing it. Although he manages to ignore Nicole earlier too, he can’t spot Seohyun right away. He thought the latter is not already avoiding him, but as Nicole would disturb them, the latter would end up leaving them.

 

Earlier at the choir practice too, he was talking with Seohyun when it was Jinwoon’s turn to interrupt them with a song in his hand. Jinwoon is not that annoying, he’ll just excuse them for only a moment and won’t interrupt them again. But if he had a talk with the younger girl, they always felt silent all of a sudden. As if something is stopping them to go on with their conversation. 

 

Until the end of their practice, they can still just slightly smile with each other.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

The hyper walk of him earlier was replaced with much lower walk and smile crept into his lips as soon as he had a better look of this figure standing in a distant.

He places back his phone to his pocket and slowly… slowly… stops in the side of this certain brunette.

 

Seohyun wasn’t aware of someone in her side and just innocently waited for the bus to stop. Her eyes are becoming heavier already and she would constantly hang her head low while she rubs, the back of her neck.

 

“Aish! When will the bus show?” she mumbles, oblivious with someone in her side.

 

“In less than 10 seconds I guess.” Yoong finally voice out.

 

Seohyun instantly jumps in her feet and look at the source of the voice. She hissed. “Seriously, Can you stop being a ghost, huh?”

 

Yoong just grins. “You know, that’s one of the reason why I—hmp”. The doe-eyed guy didn’t even finish his sentence when the younger had already covered his mouth and drags him to the bus.

 

They sat in the bus with silence.

 

No one wants to start a conversation yet. The younger girl is looking out over the window while the young council president is busy taking glances.

 

After a while of being silence, Seohyun finally had in mind to converse.

 

“I heard you won’t be taking afternoon classes?” she asked, not looking to the doe-eyed guy.

 

Yawn…

 

“Yeah… I’ll be visiting mom’s call center. Why? Are you going to miss me?” Yoong teases again, trying to have a look to the younger girl’s face.

 

“Not a chance. I have Sunbae and Jinwoon to accompany me the entire day though.” Seohyun mutters, already expecting the doe-eyed guy’s words. She can always hear it even in their choir practice.

 

Miss? She’s been missing a lot about the doe-eyed guy. If it wasn’t for Nicole.

 

“But your expression contradicts your words.” Yoong yawns once more and suddenly an idea pops-out in her mind; He slowly leans his head to the young brunette’s shoulder that made the latter jerked a little.

 

“Yoong, what are you doing?”

 

“Will you stop that. No Nicole here. Please… just want to have this time.” Yoong favored and grabs the hand of the younger girl’s left hand. “You know how much I miss this.” he added in a whisper.

 

“Yoong… please don’t do this.” Seohyun’s heart is currently increasing its beat. Every beats were her anxiety.

 

She tried to struggle on letting go but Yoong is determined as she was hold in place. She just surrendered herself and gradually move closer to bring the latter’s head near her neck. “This is only once.” She utters.

 

Yoong nods and a smile crept into her lips after the younger girl give it for him. He could feel the younger girl’s breathing in his place as he closes his eyes, while holding Seohyun’s hand in place. The smooth skin and warm skin is wrapping up his entire soul. Happiness could only describe the feeling inside him.

 

“Yoong? Are you asleep?” Seohyun asked, finding her self getting more comfortable with their proximate. She wants the latter stop it already before she could lose control with her feelings.

 

 

No answer.

 

 

Minutes passed, She find herself smiling from ear to ear. Her heart, it's beating happily with this guy by her side. How she wishes Nicole isn't aware of her feelings for this young council president. So that she can no longer feel the pain she is having. Nicole is such a precious friend for her, she couldn't take to see her hurt. She would rather be the one to feel this pain instead of her.

But as time passes, she find herself being more strong by fighting back with her friend. The trust that she had leaned to her best friend was now replace with nothing. 

 

"Yoong... How am I suppos to fight this? Nicole is... i can't control her." She mumbles.

 

Until she closes her eyes slowly and unconsciously leaned her head to the latter’s head.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Wait… “

 

Jessica quickly opened the car door in the tan guy’s car, noticing him struggling with the thing. She opens the car door but to stop the latter on stepping in. “I will drive for you.”

 

“Jess? What? is this you?”

 

“Yup! Since you can’t move that well.”

 

Yul shook his head in disbelief. He’s truly getting used to these changes of his friend. From being so careless to more caring now, from being so straight in talking, the latter is sometimes stuttering. He witnessed these entirely, keeping him more confused with her actions. As if something is going on with her?

 

“Alright, fine. Be sure to drive me home safely, okay?” He wants assure as he chuckles. Opening the car door in the front seat, he almost seat comfortably

 

Following suit, Jessica leaned in to buckle his seatbelt safely—causing him to be more amazed with the way Jessica is treating him these past days.

 

Jessica hold the wheel firmly. “Ready?”

 

Yul just shrug his shoulders before Jessica started the engine and drove off.

 

-----------------------

 

In the way, Yul just keep his self busy with his mp3 while Jessica is concentrating her driving. They would constantly talk a lot of random things like their current status in the University, their extracurricular activities and even the recent Yoong and Seohyun’s problem.

The model search is on the way too and mostly they talk about were daring wardrobes from other models. They have talked about Hara too for about 15 minutes, debating on whether it’s okay for the latter to be back in the competition or not. And at the end, they got silent. Yul wants the girl to be part again but Jessica doesn’t want.

 

Sigh.

 

“Let’s just talk other things.” Jessica muttered, as she stops the car witnessing the light went red.

 

“Go ahead.” Yul just simply said as he leaned comfortably his back. He crosses his arms and closed his eyes.

 

“Something personal?” Jessica quickly bit her tongue for even coming up with the idea. She took a glance to the tan guy and find him closing it’s eyes.

 

“What in particular?” the tan guy said, still closing his eyes.

 

“You know stuffs… about us.” Jessica almost immediately look away even the latter is not opening his eyes. She started to tremble. This is it. She thinks, this could be the right time since everything is okay with them already.

 

US.

 

Yul arch his eyebrows after hearing it. Without even opening his eyes, he shifted his position to face the blonde. “What about us?”

 

Jessica fiddled her fingers to the steering wheel. She can’t help but to feel nervous. This is going to be the first time that she’s going to confess. Even in Yoong, she didn’t have the chance to confess because of the tan guy’s slip of tongue. She braces herself and look at the oblivious tan guy.

 

Gulp.

 

“Yul?”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Uh… Do-do… you love me? I mean…”

 

Yul just simply smile with his closing eyes. He started to gather his thoughts and responds… “I do… “

 

Jessica’s heart skips. She eventually smiled from ear to ear. “I—“

 

“Coz of course I and you with Yoong are best friends. Why?”

 

It takes a minute for Jessica to understood the tan guy's words. Her mind won't accept it and her heart torns into pieces after she had understood those words. Her tears were hinting to drop but she hold it in.  “Because Yul, I love you.” But she confess even for that.

 

Immediately, she started the engine when the light turned green. “But more than that.” she added in a mutter.

 

Yul’s eyes opens in an instant. He can’t believe what she just heard. The blonde just confess? What is this a joke? “I don’t get you.” He stated.

 

Jessica’s tears finally drops and she turned to give the latter a bitter smile. “Forget about it.”

 

“No… Please… “

 

Stopping the car on the side, she faces fully

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter