Weird Feelings

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

wew! so it looks like everybody had wondered about the leche flan?

I'll reveal it sometime soon! XD

 

 

 

 

 

Weird Feelings

 

 

I'ts okay, I'm here to protect you.

**************************

 

 

 

 

 

Can we go home together? Since we have the same way. That's if, it’s okay with you?

 

Seohyun can’t help but to remember those words again in her head. Those words were somehow keep her at ease, knowing that she won’t be going home alone now.

 

After they had separated their ways earlier after their briefing, she headed to her locker. Arriving, she rummages on her shoulder bag to search for her key and almost immediately, she twisted open her locker.

 

But what she saw in her locker wasn’t she expected to see. “Who… place this here?” she innocently asked, in no one in particular. First time receive such a thing, Seohyun wonders how on earth did the thing was placed in here locker? Does the person had a key with her locker too?

 

She wanders around to see if someone is looking in her place, but to no avail, she decided to pick up the thing and a smile crept into her lips as she smell the thing under her nose. The pleasant sweet smell of white rose gives her an indulging endless feeling. It smells like the spring day that reminds her of her childhood.

 

In some instance, she could feel the warm heart from the person who gave it for her.

 

But it’s not only the flower makes her felt like that. A small card is also tied in that white rose with a written…

 

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet

 

“Shakespeare.” Living in reading novels, Seohyun knew too well the quote.

 

Click.

 

Seohyun tilted her head in an instant hearing the sound of the camera just nearby. Her eyebrows rise when a guy is approaching her with the camera on her hand; wearing the sweetest smile a guy could give to someone he’s interested with.

 

“Remember me?” as if the younger girl really had a good memory, the tan guy asked.

 

But the younger girl isn’t paying attention as she was focused on the tan guy’s uniform. They have the same uniform—wearing an all white indicates the latter is also a nursing student.

 

“You’re… a nursing student?” Seohyun asked, eager to hear the latter’s answer.

 

“Oh… I am. Junior student actually. Freshmen right?” Yul asked despite knowing the fact.

 

“So you’re my sunbae.” Seohyun instantly brightens hearing about it. “I’m Seo Joohyun. Nice to meet you again sunbae” she bowed as a respect almost immediately.

 

“Oh, no-no-no… you don’t have to do that. Just treat me as a friend, I don’t really like to be called like that.” Yul shook his hand, watching the younger girl bowed to him. He felt old out of a sudden hearing the word ‘sunbae’ and the latter even bows to him.

 

“No, I should respect you. I’m a freshmen. I—“

 

“Kwon Yul” Yul cut off, holding out his hand towards the girl. “It’s much better if it’s like this. I’m not that old to look at, am I?” he chuckles heartedly.

 

As a response, Seohyun shook the latter’s hand with a bright smile. She can no longer place her happiness as almost everybody in Nursing department was all nice to her. Even the professors were friendly.

 

Letting go from the hold, Yul raise a brow to the younger girl’s white rose on her right hand. “Someone… should’ve been so romantic to give that to you.”

 

“Ne?” Seohyun blushes with the comment, hearing the word ‘romantic’. Having been reading a lot of novels, she couldn’t comprehend to hear it in reality. Unexpectedly, she feels special.

 

Yul smiled warmly, watching the cute response of an innocent young girl. “Do you know who give that to you?”

 

“Uh, I don’t know actually… but… “ Seohyun checks the card again for any name written. “FallenAngel?” she readi it loudly.

 

“Nice codename.” Yul remarked, before she raise his hand again to capture the younger girl’s face. As if she predicted that the latter will looked up immediately.

 

“Uh, sunbae… what are you doing?” Seohyun quickly looked away, uncomfortable when a flash of light blinds her.

 

Instead of answering the question, Yul didn’t think twice as he shot another one, while the girl is showing her a side profile.

 

“You know what. You should always smile.” She mutters, still zooming in and out to the younger girl.

 

When Seohyun turned her head towards her again, she was met by a shy smile and almost immediately, she captured it without anymore flash.

 

“Sunbae… Please.” Seohyun pleaded.

 

Yul bit his lip and finally gives up with the younger girl’s please on him. “You’re beautiful when you smile... " he paused and eyed the white rose from the latter's grasp. "Like the rose... no matter how many it has its color; it’s still the rose we know... ” She added, making the younger girl blush hardly with the comment. “Only that, they have different meaning.”

 

“huh?” Seohyun is beginning to get more confuse with the tan guy’s words. Every words from the guy has its meaning, she can clearly sense it.

 

Yul look at the younger girl seriously as he took the rose and smells it. “Purity and innocence...” He said, without looking to the younger girl.

 

Seohyun raise her brow non-stop. Finding herself getting more uncomfortable with the guy’s words. It was as if she can figure what exactly the tan guy wants to say to her.

 

“I’m sorry?”

 

“Oh, don’t mind about that. Anyway, shall we?”

 

*CRIIIIIING~

 

As what the tan guy expected, he offered a hand the younger girl before the bell rang.

 

“We? Uh—“

 

Seohyun stops her sentence midway when the tan guy had already grab her hand and drag her on the way to her next class. As soon as she felt those soft hand from the latter, she was left unheard by the tan guy. But still, her curiosity took over her before they could enter her next subject.

 

“Aren’t you a junior student? Why are you—“

 

Again she was cut off when Yul had spoken again. “Isn’t it cool? You have a friend in one of your subjects.”

 

Before Seohyun could react, Yul had already make her sit on her usual spot whereas the tan guy, drag his self on the last row.

 

The younger girl has no other clue why on earth did that guy know her usual spot? And why did the guy enter the same class with her knowing that the latter is a junior student?

 

“What’s happening here?” she mutters, looking up to the tan guy who’s been busy with his camera. She's completely lost with the guy's approach on her.

 

-

After a minute of waiting before the class start, Yoong just arrived too wearing a smile towards her as the youn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter