Foolishness

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--

The costumer are all having the same anticipation when a young and new singer climbs in the stage, setting a guitar and the band just behind him. All of them, especially girls around are totally engaged into an intent stare to the singer.

 

The singer on the other hand wasn’t aware of the girls stare at him until he finished checking the instrument, he had a sweet smile to every costumers in front. He had the list of the songs in his hand that was being requested from the audience, which give him much confident that he well do well.

 

9:10pm.

 

As he check the time for the last time, the new singer cleared his throat to start his job.

 

“Umm, so the first song is quite popular. Requested by Miss Catherine? Is she in the house?” he started of with a cool interview in mind.

A girl from the 2nd floor raises her hand.

 


“Me!”

 

“Okay, so… uh… why ‘As long as You love Me’?” the new singer asked.

 

“Hmm because, the song is for my boyfriend.” the girl shyly shared, causing the audience to with whistles.

 

The new singer smiled briefly at the response. “Where is he at the moment?”

 

“Outside. He’ll be back later.” The girl replied, a little giggling at her own words.

 

“Oh, so do you want me to start the song right now? Or do you want me to… wait for him?”

 

“Just do the song now.”

 

The new singer nodded as an agreement. He gives the girl a last smile before he brought his guitar into his lap and speak for the last time. “To… Catherine’s boyfriend. Dude, you’re so lucky to have such a sweet girl. This song is for you.”

 

He said as the last time, before he started strumming the guitar and started also singing on the right tone.

 

As long as you love me

I'm under pressure,

Seven billion people in the world trying to fit in

Keep it together,

Smile on your face even though your heart is frowning

But hey now, you know girl,

We both know it's a cruel world

But I will take my chances

 

As the singer started the first verse, he had a smile over his face watching a guy sat beside the requestor. It keeps his desire to sing the song to audience.

 

As long as you love me

We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke

As long as you love me

I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, and I’ll be your gold

As long as you love, love me, love me

As long as you love, love me, love me

 

 

After the first song ended, he sang a lot more for all the requestor in the audience. The same process he made for every each of them. Until it’s already the last song, the new singer ended it with a success. The audience liked his first night. And all he could do is to take a lot of water for his first night at the end.

 

--

 

“It’s 2am. You’re not yet leaving the restaurant?” But as he took his rest for a moment in one of the table in the restaurant, someone sat beside him, a blonde girl with a seductive voice on his ears. The new singer almost jumped in surprised after such electrifying voice sends a cold sensation to his ear down to his body. To add it up, the girl’s dress is such a revealing one.

 

He moved away from her when he noticed the girl intentionally did it. “Umm… yeah, just to rest my throat before I could go home.” He nervously replied.

 

The blonde girl moves closer, much to his dislike. “Hmm, I like your voice. don’t you know I’ve been eyeing you for a while?”

 

“Thank-thank you.”

 

“What’s your name, by the way?” the girl continued, running her finger to the doe-eyed guy's hair.

 

“It’s… not important anymore.” he moves away once again. But the girl is just too persistent; she moves closer and tucked the doe-eyed into her arm.

 

“I like you. Are you available later?” the girl seductively utters once again.

 

Couldn’t hold it any longer, the new singer stand up and quickly bowed in apologize. “I’m so sorry. I can’t do what you wanted. I am just a student. I apologize.”

 

The girl stand up too, having a shock of her life. “It’s not an exemption you know. I like younger ones!”

 

“What? ah… I don’t think it’s even an exemption if I do have a girlfriend.” He reveals.

 

The girl raises a brow. “Who cares?”

 

“Umm, I don’t have free time anymore Miss. Thank you and… goodbye~” with one last bow the new singer dragged his feet to the exit door. But as he reaches for it, the girl blocked his way.

 

“Come on boy, you just couldn’t resist my iness, aren’t you?” the girl showed her legs, to which the new singer looked away in propose.

 

“I’m really so sorry. Have a good night Miss.” Still determined, he gently pushed a way the girl and finally exited the restaurant.

 

He had a sigh of relief when he look back at the door and saw the girl walking away. “Aigoo… what was that?” he shook his head after experiencing such incident. He even shivers at the thought of a girl, trying to get a man. he doesn’t like that type of a girl—completely opposite to his ideal girl.

 

“My baby is far from better from her.” he mutters in proud as he walked out entirely at the restaurant.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Arriving at his dorm, Yoong couldn't help and opens her phone to call her girlfriend. He greeted her with sweet words...

 

"Baby~ where are you now? I'm bored here. I want to cuddle with you until I sleep~" He said as he lied in his bed.

 

[Yoong, aren't you sleeping? It's 3am at dawn.]

 

But it seems he failed at his aegyo. He pouted. "Yah! I just miss you so much baby. I miss to sleep with you in my bed. Couldn't we share bed the next time, Please????"

 

[Ugh!!! Yoong~]

 

success.

 

His girlfriend whines at his own request. How adorable hearing her. "So you'll consider it, baby?"

 

[Tell me the reason first why are you still awake?]

 

Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter