Unofficially Dating

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

There are a lot of reasons why I should not love you.

-------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Thud.

 

Sigh.

 

Followed by another...

 

yawn~

 

"I think I'm going insane."

 

He said. His two hands are in his steering wheel, while his head was leaning back comfortably to his seat.

 

With another sigh, he took a glance to his wrist watch and found it to be too ridiculous. "So I've been calling her for almost an hour now. Aigoo... Hyun... "

 

Yes, it's the name. The girl he wanted to see first to apologize, before he off for sleep. Just earlier, he went to see the theater to somehow spot her, but he was greeted by an empty stage. People told him earlier that the two people who were suppose to use the stage aren't yet arriving, making him a bit worried. 

 

"Where are they?" He mutters, still can't get off his sight to those hand of his wrist watch. It says, 11:46pm. 

 

Sigh.

 

Another disappointing sigh from him, he decided to step outside the car and leaned his back to the side of the car. He took another glance to his wristwatch before his eyes landed to the theater before him.

 

"Tomorrow is the day. Should I just shrug it off and fight for this? But... "

 

Ring... ring... Ring...

 

Another deep sigh escape through his mouth, before he pulled out his phone from his pocket and saw who's calling...

 

Tiffany Calling~

 

It makes his eyebrows rise. "Why is she calling?" Later then he answers it, and a hyper voice from a certain someone surprised him~

 

[Yul? Omo! Thank god you answered immediately. Can you go back at the hotel right away? I want your help!]

 

"Help? Why? for what?" quick, he step inside the car and started the engine.

 

[Jessica is drank. Can you drop her to her room? My girlfriend is dead sleep already. I can't just leave her here.]

 

[Yah! Taengooo~ come here~ I need you here!!!]

 

After hearing the voice of the blonde, He instinctively press the pedal and drove off. "Wait... can you look over her first?"

 

[Okay fine... I'll be waiting]

 

He doesn’t know why, but he feels so worried over the blonde. His instincts just want to bring himself as soon as possible, and wanting to take care the blonde.

 

tot-tot-tot....

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

After another 30 minutes of drive, He arrives at exactly 12:20am. And as soon as he got back, he saw Taeyeon in the side, sitting in a chair with Fany's head in her arms.

 

"Taeyeon-ah~"

 

As he calls, he manage to quickly earn Taeyeon’s sight on him.

 

"Oh Hey, finally you are here. She's actually now outside." The older informed, having her head high, to see if the blonde was still can be seen in a garden outside.

 

The tan guy follows the direction as he turned his body around.

 

"That's her 5th bottle of whisky. Please convince her to stop Yul. She was like that for about 2 hours now. I couldn't stop her from drinking." Taeyeon informed, before she stood and carried her girlfriend in a piggy style.

 

“For what reason?”

 

“I don’t even know. We were actually waiting for my sister and Yoong, but they aren’t arriving yet, so she decided to have a bottle of alcohol earlier and Fany joins her. but much to my surprised, she continues until she orders two cases of whisky until now, she’s still drinking. Yul, please… make her stop.”

 

"Don't worry; I'll take care of her." The tan guy assured with a smile, before he jog towards the blonde outside.

 

Watching the tan guy left, Taeyeon could only look at the blonde a bit sorry. She heard all the blonde's words earlier, and she can only listen to her thoroughly. She can see the sadness in her eyes, and she knows what it for is.

 

"Yul, don't hurt her please." she mutters before she started leaving the empty restaurant.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Sobs... sobs... sobs... And more, the tan guy gradually took a seat beside the blonde after he confirms the latter is silently sobbing with her two hands in between a body of alcohol. Cautiously, he scooted closer and tried to grab the bottle but was snap from the blonde.

 

"Taeyeon-ah~ please... leaves." The blonde mumbles, half eyeing at him. The tan guy proceeds instead and successfully grabs the bottle.

 

But much to his surprised, the blonde grabs it back and punches his arm here and there. "Just leave now!!! Fany is waiting!!!"

 

All he could do is stay silent and tried to grab the bottle again, but this time, the blonde had strongly grip the hold and it drops in the floor

 

"Yah!!! Look what you've done!!!" Jessica shouted, hitting the tan guy so hard by his bare shoulders.

 

Yul didn't even care to say something and strongly grabs the blonde's two wrists in place. 

 

"Yah!!! let go!!!" Jessica struggled to let go. She keeps on trying to pull her hand away from the strong grip but to no avail, she tiredly loosens her two arms and continues to sobs silently.

 

"Taeyeon-ah~ please leave... “She mumbles as she keeps blinking away. Her visions are quite that blurry that she needs to leaned forward and look closely to those face before her.

 

Yul was taken aback, but stood still.

 

"Taeyeon-ah~ is that you?" she asked, as she pout.

 

Blink... blink... and more blinks. She tried to widened her eyes, but she can't yet clearly see it. Suddenly, she laughs randomly, making the tan guy to release his hold. But he stayed silent, doesn't want to see the blonde reacting once she knows it was him in front, not Taeyeon.

 

"You look like a man Taeyeon. What happened? Aahaha~" Jessica laughs

 

Having no response, she proceeds... "And your hair, it's like... omo... " tiptoeing, she ruffled his hair and laughs once again. "It's like from Yul... ahahaha... "

 

"Jess stop." The tan guy mutters, staring at the blonde sympathetically. He doesn't know how to react and just want to stand there instead.

 

Instead of an answer, the blond had suddenly taken him by surprised when he was being hold at his two arms.

 

"Omo, this muscles. It's really the same. Taeyeon-ah~ tell me, did you transform into Yul for me? Awwww... “Suddenly, the blonde had wrapped her arms to his waist, causing him to step back, but the blonde didn't let go.

 

"hehe... I'm… *heck*…sorry... Taeyeon. Just want some comfort. I think this is the reason why Fany likes you. You are so kind." the blonde pouted towards him, earning him a smile. 

 

"Jess, stop... come on lets-"

 

He didn't even finish his sentence, when the blonde this time took his two cheeks and gently caress it.

 

"Awww... even your.. *heck*...cheeks. I think I like you... now... hehe... "

 

"Jess, stop this. Let's get you sleep."

 

"Wait hold on... " He was being hold in place, keeping him a little uncomfortable with their position. Luckily and no one is around at the time already. His heart can’t be measured how much it is beating so fast with their body pressing.

 

"Can we stay like this for a while? *heck*... “with that being said, the blonde had took his hand and make him sit at the bench nearby.

 

Just when he was about to protest and pulled her up, the blonde had hold him in place and grabs another bottle of whisky on her side. 

 

“You want some?” Jessica grins, as she offer it.


"Yah! I said stop!" Yul quickly snapped away the thing but was snapped back by the blonde.

 

"Even your... *heck*... voice... it’s like from Yul. "

 

Yul grabs back the bottle and throws it aside.

 

"I still have here... “still so persistent, the blonde grabs another one to her side and opens it in a hurry. But still, the tan guy would snap it away and throws it. This time, Yul had nothing to do and lowered himself to carry the blonde through his shoulders. Jessica screams in compliant.

 

"Put me down you midget!"

 

"Taeyeon-ah~ please!! I just want to have a break first!"

 

Despite the complaints, Yul find himself dragging his feet out from the garden and enters the restaurant again to exit the room and proceeds to the elevator. Even in the elevator, the blonde won't keep shut and scream a lot of times, begging to be freed.

 

"SHUT UP JESS!"

 

"Midge put me down!!!"

 

The blonde screams even more louder and louder, punching and punching the tan guy's back.

 

"Yah!!!"

 

Punch.

 

Punch.

 

Punch.

 

More scream can be heard inside the elevator, the more he is willing to drop the blonde to her room in place. Just by seeing the blonde in that state, feels like a thousand of knife cut his heart.  

 

Ding~

 

Quickly, the tan guy steps out the elevator and proceeds to walk the blonde to her room. Jessica's voice continues to echo throughout his distination to the blonde's room. Luckily and there were no people complaining the latter's voice until he got inside the room.

Cautiously, he drops the blonde to her matters with him above her. After done so, he get up and stared down to a crying baby.

 

"Jess, what have you done?" He asked, hissing.

 

Jessica didn't answer and just get up instead, but Yul pushed her down.

 

"What's wrong with you midget?" Jessica shouted, taken Yul aback. Getting up once again, she ends up lying on the bed once more. "Come on... just one more bottle. Please????"

 

"No more. It's enough Jess. Sleep now!" Yul said firmly, before he gradually pushes her down once again and grabs the blanket to cover her entire body.

 

Sigh.

 

The sighed heavily after he successfully makes the blonde behave to her bed. Deciding to leave the room, he turns his back and…

 

“I thought you care about me, tae-tae.”

 

It was just a mumble, but it didn’t miss the tan guy’s ears. He stops in his tracks and look back. For some unknown reason, it hits him through his heart.

Did he really care about her?

The answer is yes.

 

“Of course. I care about you Jess.”

 

Tiredly getting up, the blonde stood and was about to step forward when she stumbles. Yul quickly reacted and catches her on time. She suddenly laughs. “Tae-tae… your body really feels like a man.”

 

“Jess it’s almost 1, come on. Let’s get you sleep.” Yul brings her to the bed once more but only to vomit right on his shirt.

 

“Oops… hehe… I’m sorry… “Still so drank, Jessica didn’t even care about how much she vomited to the tan guy’s shirt.

Yul shrug it off and proceeds to bring her head to her pillows. After done so, he gets up and proceeds to take off the blonde’s accessories; in her wrists, neck, to her airings. While she takes them off, the blonde continues to mumble a lot of words, but one didn’t miss Yul’s ears…

 

“Aigoo… if only Yul knows.”

 

It gives him a bit of sorry as he proceeds to undo her shoes.

 

“Hmm… Taeyeon… tell me… is Fany that easy to love with? You seemed to be so in love with her. Hehe… coz I think… I am not. Yul still can’t give his heart to me… eek… eek… hahaha…”

 

The tan guy stops just when he was about to pulled off the right shoe. It is so clear. As if the blonde really knows it was him at the moment, he wonders if the blonde is intentionally uttering it. His heart couldn’t place. It’s aching just to see the blonde muttering a lot of words regarding him. Is this how he gives her hope? Because, he is feeling so sorry and just want to stop it. But how can he? He already started it. “Jess… why do you always make me confuse?” he says before getting up and find the shirt of the blonde wet. It came from the vomit she made earlier.

Sighing In defeat, he was about to take off the latter’s shirt when the latter once again vomited to…

 

“Damn.” His face. He literally hissed and wiped his face quickly. The blonde laugh so hard after doing it.

 

“You’re so lucky. I love the way you act like that.” Yul smile, and just proceed to take the blonde’s shirt, leaving her with only her sleeveless.

The blonde was still so wide awake, just staring at her with a mischievous smile.

 

“Don’t look at me like that.” the tan guy cheekily said, which makes the blonde even widely smiles.

 

“Taeyeon-ssi… *heck*… are you that really so good at girls? I love… *heck*… the way you look at me too.”

 

Yul sighed in defeat. He almost thought that those smiles were for him. Looking around, he realizes the messy room; her dirt on the floor and his entire body was completely dirty and he smells so… “Err… should I just wash myself first?” he mumbles to himself, and the blonde goes…

 

“Can I asked for another whisky?” Jessica asked, half-eyed.

 

Yul rolled his eyes. He didn’t bother to say something and decided to wash himself to the bathroom.

 

“Yah! just one more!!!” screams the blonde but didn’t bother to get up, and just playing with the hem of her blanket.

 

Taking off his shirt, a disgusting face appeared in his face once he realized that there is still some dirt in his face. He took a towel on the side and wipes it in a wet towel. After done so, he proceeds to his neck, chest, down to his toned abs.

Satisfied, he looks at the mirror with a yawn. And just when he thought it, his eyes landed to a gold necklace in his neck.

 

“Should I just forget about you?” He mutter as he caress the necklace he had paired with the young brunette. He smiles upon remembering the times he had with her in the University, his confessions, their one week together, and their peaceful break up at the bridge. It keeps him smile to himself unconsciously as he continues to caress the necklace.

Shrugging the thought of the younger girl, He takes it off and continues to wash himself with the water.

 

“Yah! Taeyeon-ssi… hurry!!!” much to his surprised, the blonde had suddenly knocks on the door. It stops him as he respond… “Why?”

 

“Aish! Just hurry!!!”

 

Yul decided to grant it and finished washing his face before he opens the door. Jessica was in front pressing her two legs together.

 

“Are you… “

 

“Step aside.” Right then,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter