Meeting Her and Him

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

I'll do it all over again, for you

--------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

For the first time after she had step in Cambridge University, Seohyun walks inside the library alone. She places down her books in the corner and adjusted her coat to have a comfortable seat. Though weekend, she needed to study for her last final exam. Especially that it's going to be the last one before Christmas break and winter break.

 

Flipping pages over and over again, she finally had the last page she stopped and began her reading. Occasionally, she would tap at the table and take down notes to the important details she was reading. 

 

For more than 30 minutes she has been studying her lessons, until she felt dampness in her eyes and she decided to have a break. She closes her book and massages her temples in circular motion. And still, as she closes her eyes, her boyfriend's face would always appear. Well in fact, there was no second as she couldn't let herself stop thinking about him.

It has been 2 days passed now, and yet, He was still the same cold guy. Yesterday, she encounters him for a lot of times, only to get ignore if she ever tries to talk with him. And in her duty with Yoojin, it was almost the same from her; the weak girl doesn't have the time to even look at her. She could only stay in the hospital and do her job as her 2nd doctor and would leave the hospital at peace.

 

And now as she sat in her table, she is still this girl who is determined to have a talk with him. To think, 2 days passed is enough for her to give him his needed space.

 

Surely, she wished Yoong would talk to her before winter break. Or she will end up spending her winter break with the other friends of hers.

 

--

 

Shaking the thought of him, she stood and grabbed her belongings to started exiting the library. And as she looked up ahead her, she suddenly had this smile on her face when she witnessed her cute little pet running towards her. She bends down and asked it to climb on her arms.

 

“Are you hungry?” she softly asked it while she took her way out.

 

“Oh! There you are!”

 

Once again, her eyes lit up to see another friend. She greeted her. “Unnie!”

 

“I’ve been looking for you for about 15 minutes I guess.” Boa said, breathless.

 

The younger raise a brow. “Something wrong, unnie?”

 

“Hmm… let’s just say, I’m just being ask to give you information that… later at 4 you’ll have your turn for to defend your case about Yoojin.”

 

“Serious?” doesn’t know any single detail, she almost loosen her hold to the fox on her arms. “They-they… didn’t tell me unnie. Why so sudden?”

 

“According to your professor, he will have an early winter break, so your class will have it’s defend later. Each one of you will be givine 30 minutes of presentation so… be sure to ready yourself now. Wait, are you even ready?”

 

“I am. Well my presentation is done, but I’m not yet sure how to deliver it.”

 

“Oh God. I think you should review now. But wait, you guys should also bring your patients for the presentation because they’ll be interviewed too.”

 

“Oh my. What am I going to do, unnie?” the younger asked worriedly. After the revelation of the truth, she couldn’t talk to her normally now. As if her patient only needs her service and no more.

 

“Why? Does Yoojin still this cold to you?”

 

The younger nodded. “Just recently, she even screams at me for not coming on time.”

 

“She really did? Yah! Kindly bring her then! So that I can slap her a lot!” Boa suddenly exploded, causing for her to chuckle in amusement at the older.

 

“No need unnie. There was only one thing I am worried too. It’s not just her.”

 

“Yoong?”

 

She slowly nodded with a sigh. It was a relief and she could only see always her boyfriend in the cafeteria, classrooms and benches in the University—never did have in the hospital. She assumes, her boyfriend is just busy to even search for the hospital that she is always visiting. “If ever… he and her will have a reunion.”

 

“Why? Are you still afraid?” Boa doubly asked after observing from the past two days.

 

Seohyun shake her head confidently. “I am not anymore Unnie. It’s just that, I’m worried for Yoong. I think he’d really deal with her.”

 

“Well then, don’t you think Yoong have its right to do it?”

 

Sigh.

 

It’s a true fact that indeed, her boyfriend had a right to have a reunion with his past lover, his ‘wife’ not to mention. “I know… aigoo… tch, fine! Just for the day. I guess there’s no need to feel this. It’s Yoong’s choice anyway if he ever encounters her. I just hope he would still think for our relationship.”

 

“Awww… you’re such a strong girl, Hyun.” Impress at her dongseng, Boa couldn’t help and pinches the younger girl's cheeks.

 

She smiled a little at the compliment from the older. “I’m trying unnie. I’m trying.”

 

“Even for the fact that Yoong isn’t doing anything for the both of you?”

 

The younger nodded in beam. “Even so unnie. I definitely understand him. Right now, I’ll continue to pursue him.”

 

“You really doesn’t care at all that he’s married Hyun?”

 

To Boa’s surprise, the younger never did give any weak respond. Once again, she was proud to see her shaking her head.

 

“I think it doesn’t changes his heart. I believe it will never change. He promises to me that I will be his last, and I have to stick on that. Even if he'll remember her too.

 

Boa praises the younger by patting her shoulder. “It doesn’t change his heart. Only that, the law will not consider your relationship with him Hyun. If ever, Yoong and you should find any solution for this. Like, divorce? Yoong can do it.”

 

“Divorce?” for the first time after two days, the younger’s heart, aches hearing the word ‘divorce’. It just means that she was in the third wheel in their relationship. But as for her story, she isn’t.

 

It affects her. As if Yoong really did cheat on her ‘wife’.

 

“But… Do law consider them husband and wife still? If the other half has nothing to remember from their past relationship? They can’t force a person’s mind, unnie.” she logically added as she thought about Yoong’s condition.

 

“Hyun, the truth was he is married in law… not in his heart. We people lives for law and we should follow it.” Boa proceeds as a matter of fact.

 

The younger heaved a sigh thinking of her future with her boyfriend. It will be another problem if so. She only needed a strong determination to fight for him. Yeah, that’s all she needed at the moment. “Thanks for the kind words unnie. It helps me a lot for me to continue.”

 

“Well, for you and Yoong? You know I’m always here.”

 

Seohyun brightens. She bends down and put Yoonghyun in the ground before she envelope the older a warming embrace of gratitude. “I’ll leave now unnie. I’ll be back later.” She said and bid farewell with Yoonghyun tailing behind.

 

“Don’t forget to contact me once you and Yoojin already arrive, Okay?” Boa shouted right on time for the younger to exit the library.

 

The students inside the library sush her for creating such noise.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

At his way in the library, Yoong sure had another encounter with her. As usual, he didn’t care to look at her. He walked passed at her and was about to open the big door in the library when he stopped hearing words from her.

 

“Yoong, I know it’s only been two days. But I want you to know that I’m still waiting here for you. Go ahead, do whatever you want, just a reminder... I'll do it over again, for you…” Seohyun said without hesitations.

 

He turned around, but it was too late. The younger girl had already disappears in his sight. It wasn’t he expected actually. He thought he would hurt her bad, but it seems he was giving her so much hope.

 

“Yeah, before I forgot. I promise to her.” he sighed and just ignores the thought before he resumes his plan for a study session.

 

And for a record, he enters the library with eyes on him. It’s not like the truth has been revealed for the entire University, it was because some students just seemed not used to see him alone. All are aware of his relationship with Seohyun, so he couldn’t blame himself for being the eye-catcher in the library especially from girl’s eyes. There was a time that someone asked him about his current status with his girlfriend and he answers them truthfully—they are in a cool off stage.

 

Setting his books in the same spot he and his girlfriend usually sit, which is beside the big window, he had raising eyebrows after noticing a folded paper.

 

“This… is my letter.” He mutters as he picks up the letter and unfolded it.

 

To his surprise, the letter has a respond from his girlfriend. It says,

 

Do study well, baby. Hwaiting for the both of us! ^^

 

He smiled at the message and simply put it back in the table just to have another book to read. However, he couldn’t concentrate as he took the letter back and reads the message again.

 

“Am I hurting her?” he gradually asked his self. 

 

“But… can’t she just stop? It will not change the fact that I’m married.” He added hissing, quite annoyed at her constant pursue for him.

 

Placing it back in the corner, he resumes reading his thick book once again. He tried to focus for the first half of his readings, but only to get disturbed by his girlfriend’s words for him.

 

“Yoong, ignore it. Ignore her words Okay? You need to study for your exam tomorrow. Aish!!! What on earth!!!” he suddenly wails thinking still too much. It’s been two days, but yet, he was still this guy who has no proper of thinking.

 

He dropped his chin in the book with a loud sigh.“Yoojin. Why do you have to appear in our lives? Where did you come from? Aigoo… If it wasn’t for that picture. I’m not like this.” he mumbles, massaging his temples.

 

“Yah! Mister Im!” suddenly a familiar voice came to see him. He slowly looked up, to see a furious guy looking at him.

 

He remembers yesterday, it was him, the same guy who blocks his way. “Yah! What now Sul?” he nonchalantly asked, standing up to level their eyes. But he was taller though.

 

The younger boy accused him instead, shouting at him. “I thought I told you already! What are you doing right now?”

 

The students around look at them with weird glares. Yoong didn’t take any seconds as he dragged the younger out. He pushed the younger in an empty garden that filled with snow all over the place. Though cold, it wasn’t a reason for the both guys to explode.

 

Thud.

 

Yoong drops in the snowing ground with a bruise forming into the corner of his left lips. He gritted and stood up to answer Sul’s assault on him. Unfortunately, the younger was quick to dodge him and he found his self in the ground again.

 

“I told you to stop your non sense Hyung! What are you still doing! Don’t you think Noona will have lots of time to wait for you?! I don’t think!” with that, he kicks the lying doe-eyed guy in the ground. Yoong grunted in pain coming in contact from the younger’s kick from his abdomen.

 

“Yah! talk to me!” Sul throw another kick.

 

But Yoong was determined to shut his mouth and simply took revenge. This time, it’s Sul’s turn to fell back. Still stubborn, Yoong kicked Sul’s abdomen and the young lad screams in pain. When he saw he was hurt, the doe-eyed guy proceeds to bend down and pulled the younger into his collar, throwing a punch into his cheeks.

 

Sul tried to struggle from the elder’s strong grip but failed to do so as he receives another punch from his left cheek. He coughs and coughs over and over again.

 

“You’re so idiot!!!” and he shouted, only to receive another hard punch from his abdomen.

 

“Omo! Who’s there?!”

 

Yoong hisses hearing the voices behind them. He quickly throw the young lad to the ground and stood after him with burning eyes to continue his assault. Sul was in the ground and was weakly glaring at the older.

 

“Oh no! Not again you two!” both of them jumped in surprised hearing the same voice.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

 

Both boys sat across the younger girl with the same bruise faces. Krystal who captured them again for fighting was once again lecturing them.

 

Saying,

 

“This is the 2nd time and you guys haven’t finished your doings? You guys are not kids. If I remember it correctly, Yoong Oppa you are a sophomore college student and Sul… tsk,tsk,tsk… we are both freshmen but it isn’t a reason for you to act like a kid!”

 

Then it went on and on while the younger girl is tending their wound on their faces. After Krystal finished all their wounds, he especially made an attention to a favorite Oppa.

 

“Oppa, what’s wrong? It’s been 2 days now. Why can’t you stop doing this to Unnie? Do you know how much she was always so sad every night? I and she are always calling in the night, and I can only hear her miseries Oppa. Oppa, she’s hurting so much with your distance from her. As if you don’t care for her at all.” Krystal shared for the first time. And it leads for the doe-eyed guy to actually confirm that he was indeed hurting her.

 

Will he continue his avoidance for her? But… he couldn’t still contain his heart. Yoojin’s picture with him would always remind him with his false words.

He could only nod at the younger as he rose and ignores her words.

 

“I’ll see you later Krystal. I still need to go back to my dorm.” Then he decided to leave once again.

 

Two youngsters look at the disappearing figure of Yoong with only the same two words. “He’s idiot.”

 

“Yah wait Miss Jung!” Sul who witnessed the disappearance from the doe-eyed quickly interrupted Krystal and glares at her.

 

“What?”

 

“Can’t you see? You are only tending my left cheek, not my right Miss Jung!” Sul strongly complains

 

Krystal grins. “Help yourself Mister Choi.” She said and then throws the cotton balls on the side, before she picked up her bag and ready to leave. Unfortunately, Sul was determined and she was stopped in her wrist.

 

“Yah! let go Sul!” Krystal shouted, taken Sul aback.

 

He gripped into his wrist and forcedly pushed him back to her seat. “You continue this!”

 

“Aish! I’m not your mom to give this to you Sul!” Krystal wails, protesting.

 

“Who cares? I only want you to tend my wound. Quick!”

 

“Eh?” Krystal raised a brow, wasn’t sure with the idea.

 

Sul quickly saw her mistake and take her words back. “No I mean. My mom is not here. How would she tend me, eh? Or rather, take care of me? It’s only you who can give this to Me.” he quickly looks away after uttering the words. Unknown to him, he was flushing.

 

“Err… you are weird.” Krystal looks at the young boy weirdly. As if it’s the first time for her to see Sul asking for her.

 

Sul shrugs and just complain once again. “Kindly now? I have my practice later!”

 

“Hehe~ as if we are not in the same team, eh?”

 

“Aish! Whatever! Just pick up the cottons now!!!”

 

Krystal giggles at the young boy’s demand. She hesitantly grabbed back the cotton balls and applies some liquid medicine to put it on top of Sul’s wound. The boy hisses for the pain and she could only giggle at the boy’s antics.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Seou South Korea

 

Tiffany wrapped her two arms around Taeyeon after such a long day in the University. She’s in Taeyeon’s restaurant’s kitchen smelling the servings from every chef.

 

“It seems the ring fit so well in this finger.” Taeyeon replied, touching the ring in her girlfriend’s finger.

 

Tiffany smiled so bright. “Thanks for this.”

 

“No need to thank. It’s should be me.”

 

“Eh? why?”

 

“Because of you, Mister Hwang seems starting to really like me. After he saw us wearing the same ring, he doesn’t complain to us now.”

 

Tiffany beckoned. “I think it was more than like, he saw us really happy in love with each other.”

 

“Well, you have your point too.”

 

“Hmm… so… when is the—“

 

“Oops, I told ya. After your graduation, right?”

 

Tiffany sighed at Taeyeon’s reminders. She exactly knew what it was. “Fine, I won’t mention it anymore.” she said and tightens her hold in Taeyeon’s waist.

 

“Umm, Miss Seo… excused me?”

 

Both of the girls turn their heads behind to face the source of the voice.

 

“What is it?” Taeyeon raise a brow to her worker.

 

“Someone is here, Umm… Kwon Yul, I think?” both girls look at each other and they simultaneously thank the girl as they followed outside.

 

 

----------------------------------------------

 

 

“Yul? What makes you here?” said Taeyeon as she and Tiffany seated across the guy. The tan guy made a serious look at the two.

 

“I am here for Tiffany especially, Taeyeon.” Yul started off.

 

“Hmm?” Tiffany was confused at their friend’s serious tone of voice. As if something bad news? she assumed.

 

Taeyeon on the other hand simply waited for Yul to continue his words…

 

“Supposedly it’ll be Jessica and I, but the blonde is busy with her business. So umm… It’s only me.”

 

“Yul, just say it now.” Taeyeon impatiently said, holding her girlfriend’s hand. Her mind is also thinking of any bad news.

 

Yul shrugs and proceeds anyway. “We’ve been receiving a lot of calls from Krysta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter