Fortune Cookie

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Bye guys~” Nicole and Hyo both bid farewell to the newlywed, skipping towards their car just across the hotel.

 

“Bye~” Taeyeon and Tiffany also bid farewell, although exhaust at the event. They still put a gratitude smile towards their friends who made their day complete.

 

“Bye unnie~” and right then, Seohyun came to hugged them behind, kissing both of their cheeks. Then she walk pass at them, while dragging at the same time her fiancé just behind.

 

“See you next week unnie! Have fun at Milan” she added, waving to the couple. Yoong who can’t seem to say something is just waving his hand to the couple, while being drag.

 

“Yeah! Of course!” Taeyeon replied, waving her two hands enthusiastically. “Yoong, don’t forget to drop Hyun at home!” while she added too.

 

“Ara! You know I’m always good.” Yoong shouted, earning a slap at his arm from the younger. He giggles.

 

“Yeah right.” Taeyeon simply muttered, rolling her eyes while Tiffany is at her side just amuse at her.

 

“Don’t mind her unnies, we’ll be leaving now.” Seohyun right away shouted back, before she finally pushed her fiancé inside the car at the backseat.

 

The couple watches as the car started to move. They brought their two hands intertwined with each other, while following the two cars started to disappear at their sight.

 

“I’m so happy tae-tae.” Tiffany softly said, staring finally at her wife. The latter smiled in return.

 

“Me either.”

 

“No, I mean… for our friends.” Tiffany pursued. “…And for both of our siblings. Yoong and Hyun are both so happy now after such challenge they encountered.”

 

“Hmm… you got it right. But what about Yul and Jessica?” fixing her wife’s bangs, Taeyeon also asked about their other friends.

 

Tiffany sighed. “Yeah, it seems something is not right between them. I really don’t understand why Yul seems not ready to settle down with Jess. Look at our maknaes, they’re engage and us… just had our wedding. I really thought Jessica and Yul are next.”

 

Taeyeon shrugs the thought. She shake her head as if doesn’t want to talk about them anymore as she dragged her girlfriend inside the hotel again.

 

The hotel was filled with silence, only some staffs are silently starting to clean the place.

 

“Let’s help them?” suddenly, Taeyeon offered, grinning.

 

“Tae-tae, what are you thinking? Our flight tomorrow is so early! Let’s just bid farewell for them too. I need rest.” Tiffany complained right away, aware of her wife’s grinning face.

 

Taeyeon giggles and simply pulled her wife for a warm embrace. “I’m just kidding.”

 

“Aigoo, I really thought.” Tiffany mutters pulling over from the hug, and smiled right instantly to her wife. “Shall we?”

 

Taeyeon doesn’t need to ask anymore, she bend over and carried her wife in a bridal style as she started to exit the ballroom and proceeds to the elevator carrying her wife still. Tiffany could only felt love and just nuzzled her face to Taeyeon’s neck, holding her still in her neck.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

11:20pm.

 

Yul made a slight rise of eyebrows, catching the attention of his digital clock in his car. He turned his eyes beside him, only to sigh at his girlfriend's sight. After he knew her nonstop eating with everything that is fried at the event earlier, he couldn't help and got more worried for having also known that it was the cause of her being too moody.

 

Flashback.....

 

"Wait guys, what happened?" He asked, watching Jessica and Tiffany exiting the rest room after it's 2 hours or more of waiting. Jessica especially emerge from the rest room exhaust and weak. Her hair are messy and her collar is wet.

 

Jessica smiled a little, shaking her head when she replies. "Nothing, It's just some... stomachache cutie. I ate a lot earlier." Tiffany frowned hearing her best friend, lying in front of her boyfriend.

 

"I knew it. I told you right? Don't eat too much." worried, Yul reaches for her girlfriend's hand. Unfortunately, it was only a quick as a hand snapped her from holding his girlfriend's hand. In the side, Krystal is fuming in anger at him.

 

"I'll take care of my sister." Krystal said, dragging her sister away from the tan. 

 

"Wait! Krys!" Both Yul and Tiffany called, followed them behind

 

"Wait, krys! what are you doing?!" Jessica complains right away, looking back at her boyfriend.

 

Krystal stopped from walking and turne to have another glare at Yul behind then look at her sister, totally worried. "Unnie! Can I sleep with you tonight?" she requested.

 

"Wait, what?" Yul frowns, hearing such request from the younger. 

 

"Krys, You know Yul is staying for tonight in my apartment." Jessica informed again. 

 

Krystal clenches, knowing exactly how her sister love the tan so much. But she couldn't be careless, she wanted to look after her while her boyfriend hasn't aware anything yet. "Unnie, I think it's okay. Just-"


"No Krystal! I am staying with your sister for tonight. Kindly look at her decision? she's not well!" Yul cut off, doesn't like the idea.

 

"That's why am Here! I wanted to take care of her!" Krystal strongly disagreed.

 

"Then what am I doing? Krystal, I'm her boyfriend." Yul argued as well, boiling in anger.

 

"I'm her sister. If you may want to know, Mister Kwon." still, krystal doesn't want to be beat either, yelling out her disapproval.

 

"Who cares? I'm not living my girlfriend." Yul firmly said, holding the blonde in her arm. 

 

 Jessica looked up at the tan guy, pushes her a little behind, before she did her request. "Yul... let me talk with my sister first."

 

Yul clamed down couldn't say no to Jessica's request. "I'll be just outside." He said as he kissed Jessica's forehead and then complied, not missing to send a glare at the younger.

 

Jessica then turned her attention back to Krystal, serious. "So what is this all about Krystal? Why? I mean, why do you want to stay for tonight at my apartment?"

 

Yul made a sigh at hearing the voice from his girlfriend just before he entirely left them. He proceeds to the lobby instead and flopped himself in the couch nearby. His head turned to the door again as he sighed. "What's with Krystal?" and mutters, wondering that out of a sudden, Jessica's sister doesn't like him.

 

end of Flashback....

 

 

Yul smiled so warm at his girlfriend. He caress her cheeks and then tucked the hair behind her ear as he whispers. "We are home." 

 

Jessica's eyes slowly open.

Upon opening her own eyes, she mirrored her boyfriend's smile on her. She yawned and then spread her arms just before she could asked, "What time is it?"

 

"It's 11. Should I carry you instead?" Jessica almost sat back at her seat, alarmed herself upon hearing it.

 

"No it's okay cutie. I am well now. I can walk by my side." She declines, totally knew that Yul likes to piggy back her. If she's going to allow it, she might hurt someone inside her tummy. How careful she was for her pregnancy that she doesn't want the tan to feel her stomach is starting to grow.

 

"Are you sure? You like to be carried." Yul oblivious said, wondering.

 

"Really! It's Okay. From now on, don't carry me."

 

"What?" surprised at the sudden decision, Yul almost raise her voice.

 

"Umm... What I mean is... don't... don't... carry me in your back. Right. Much better if you could carry me in a bridal style." Jessica quickly covered.

 

Yul nodded at understanding. He slightly giggles, almost thought his girlfriend doesn't like to be carry anymore. "O-okay... " He said and then proceeds to step out his car to open the door for his girlfriend. Jessica happily accepted her boyfriend's hand, saying her gratitude and was about to step forward when Yul carried her in a bridal style. She almost squel but later calm down as Yul proceeds to give her a smile while they walk to the elevator.

 

In the elevator, two pregnant woman surprisingly welcomed them. Yul made sure to have distance to them as he put down the blonde, muttering, "They're spreading."

 

Fortunately, Jessica didn't miss her boyfriend's words. Her heart tigthens at hearing her boyfriend's words. 

 

"I was glad you are not one of them." Yul whispered in her ears, shivering her in the process.

 

Jessica nodded slowly, then look down to hide the painful expression from her inside. 

 

"Like seriously. They didn't care for the population." Yul sighed at disappointment. He as a nurse always encountered delivery of babies in the hospital he is working at. Perhaps, changes his view after 2 years as a nurse.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

Jessica lied at her mattress almost want to cry if it wasn't for Yul who appeared with a glass of water for her. She slowly get up and just accepted the water right away.

 

"Are you sure you are feeling well now? You look still so weak. Tell me, does your stomach still aching? I still have medicines here."

 

Jessica handed back the glass empty and lied instead just before she answered him. "I said I'm okay. Don't you want to sleep now?" 

 

Yul simply smiled, placing the blanket over Jessica's chin. "I'll be staying up late. Still need to do a report for Monday." He said softly, placing a kiss right in Jessica's lips.

 

"Okay. Good night cutie." said Jessica with a sweet smile, hiding herself inside the blanket right after.

 

"Good night cutie." Yul replied, then proceeds to the other side of the bed and opened for his laptop. Just before he could busy himself, he patted Jessica's head underneath the blanket, saying...

 

"Love you~"

 

Jessica however can't respond, silently crying inside the blanket.

 

--------------------------------------

 

While the eldest Jung is in her sad moment of her life, another Jung is practically not in the mood. Krystal who just got home from the wedding event took her spot in a bench with a friend, Sul. They're in a park nearby the Jung Mansion, talking something about her sister's pregnancy.

 

"It'll not be easy."

 

"I know." Krystal escape a sigh through her nostrils, eyes fix to the moonlight before them. "But, Yul Oppa should know the truth. Sooner or later,  unnie's tummy will grow and that, I don't think she can escape the truth."

 

"I really don't understand why guys sometimes doesn't care for their girlfriend." Krystal made a shock turned towards Sul, hearing such words from him seems not surprised, but the fact that he's a guy, she could think that Sul is quite that crazy to accused guys?

 

"What? Are you serious?" and she chuckles, amused and surprised.

 

Sul giggle, turning his head towards Krystal too. "Am I weird?"

 

"Umm, well... quite?" Krystal replied giggles and looked back to the moon.

 

"Or should I say, I'm just innocent?"

 

"Innocent? I don't think you are not." Krystal replied, shaking her head. "We are freaking Juniors now!"

 

"But we still act so childish."

 

"Yeah, because the people around us are older."

 

Sigh.

 

The two best friends sighed in unison. They looked at each other and smile so amused with their own silliness, then looked back to the bright moon again ahead them.

 

"Fine, I will just in the side for now. But if ever I'll see Yul Oppa neglecting my unnie the moment he'll know it. I would totally bring Unnie at home!" 

 

Sul shake her head, somehow can relate to the younger for a while. He himself is protective towards his long time crush, but in the end, he would always fail because the Im Yoong seems so in love with her. So for 2 years, he decided not to interfere anymore and just watching from the side, protecting his crush.

 

"Why don't we create a club, Krystal?" Sul randomly thought.

 

"Eh?"

 

He stood in front of the younger and grins. "Let's make a club called... The Hero Generaton." He said while putting his right fist in the air, as if posing for seemed like a movie.

 

"Err... That's too corny" Krystal commented, disgust at her friend's silliness.

 

"Corny? No I think it's not!" 

 

"If you ever open really that club? I will not sign myself." Krystal giggles and then left him. Sul followed behind, insisting such club he sense would be perfect for the both of them.

 

-------------------------------------

 

Hand in Hand, two lovers couldn't stop from swaying their two hands from back and forth. After the celebration of the doe-eyed guy's birthday in a simple picnic at midnight,The happiness between them can't be measure while they walk in the side of the street contented with their own life, not to mention, their relationship as engage couple.

 

Love? They call it happiness and pain while at the same time, worth fighting for.

 

"4 years. I can't believe we are still here, holding hands while walking and enjoying the stars.." said Yoong. The younger's lips curled into a smile. After such circumstances, she only have one wish; to be a real MD and to be married to a certain doe-eyed guy who doesn't fail her every now and then.

 

"2 years as girlfriend and boyfriend, then 2 years as engage couple... what's next?"  

 

"As... husband and wife?" Yoong stopped in front of the younger's home already.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter