Just So You Know

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

FallenAngel's chapter :)

 

 

 

Just So You Know

 

 

Every time I see you smile, it makes me do the same too.

------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Pulling over the car to his apartment, Yul leaned his back comfortably in his seat. Smiles can see into his face. The thing about his feelings for the younger girl isn’t undeniable. It was as if he had already predicted it. But it took him a while to realize his true feelings for the young nursing student. It is easy if he had a lot of time for the younger girl, but his schedule is pack and he can only have rare time of break.

 

But for FallenAngel, he is always there for the younger girl.

 

Flashback…

 

“Nicole?”

 

The mushroomed girl jumps in surprised when he feel a tap in his shoulders. “Oppa? Uh… why are you here? it’s not yet our practice right?”

 

“Uhmm… yeah… I know, but I’m not here for a practice. Just wanted to ask something?”

 

“Go ahead, I’m all ears.”

 

Seeing this as a cue, the tan guy quickly suited his self in place. “Uhmm, can I know Hyunnie’s favorite? Uh, since… you know… she’s part of the model search. We have to include it.” He reasoned.

 

“Oh, I see… Uhmm… when it comes to food, she always love gogumas. She likes Korean foods, especially meats. She also likes flush toys… and… she also likes everything that is healthy. Wait… why am I even telling this? it’s obvious how healthy she is.” Nicole giggle, finding herself giving more details about her friend.

 

Satisfied with the information, Yul nods. “Thanks. You’re such a help.”

 

-

--------------

 

The night before the younger girl’s comeback…

 

[“Three roses a day.”]

 

He heard the younger girl mumbles, while they’re in the phone talking. He instantly giggle with his own doings.

 

[“Sunbae? Does this means, FallenAngel is already falling for me?”]

 

Composing his self, Yul tried to keep his calm and answer the question that he knows comes from his heart. “I bet… he is. Why would a person take effort to give you all of these? he’s telling you how much he mean to you. He’s telling you… that… maybe someday, he can be your boyfriend.

 

There was silent in the other line.

 

Yul could only wait patiently as he try to comprehend what he just blurted.

 

[But… Sunbae, I don’t think it’s right?]

 

“Yes? Uh… why?” surprised, the tan guy’s mood suddenly drops. He thought the younger girl could answer a better one, but it seems not.

 

[I’m-I'm… never mind… he’s cute though. I love all his gifts… only that, I wanted to see him personally. It’s not right for me if he continues to hide in this name. I think, it’s much better if he show his self. So that, things will be much easier… for him.]

 

If you only knew why I am hiding in this name.

 

“Uh, anyway… maybe you’re right. But, sometimes… people choose to be like this. Maybe, to avoid conflicts. What do you think of him if he continues doing this?” Yul wants to bang his head to the wall for even asking it. But, curiousity overpowered him. Maybe, just want to hear the girl’s thought about him or FallenAngel.

 

[I think, he’s… he’s coward.]

 

What a straightforward answer. Yul’s heart aches instantly. He heaved a breath as he lie in his bed to rephrase what he just heard. “It’s not being coward… it’s protecting someone's feelings, I guess.” He said softly.

 

[Sunbae? Are you okay?]

 

“No… I mean… Yeah, I am. I’m sorry. I think I just felt the same with FallenAngel” He answer  the best as he can.

 

[I’m sorry Sunbae… I’m just sharing my opinion. I think if he hears too. He would feel the same.]

 

-----------------------

 

The day of her comeback…

 

“Sunbae… I’m glad you are here.”

 

A sweet smile greets the tan guy in the entrance gate of the University. As what he promised, he will accompany the younger girl.

 

“Let’s go?” Seohyun nods and walk side by side.

 

Keeping his distance, Yul almost wanted to reach for the younger girl’s hand, but he knows it will be awkward for the younger girl and, people might see them as a couple.

 

“Sunbae, I want to talk about FallenAngel… I just realize it.”

 

Stopping in his tracks, the tan guy turned his attention to the younger girl. “What do you mean?”

 

A bright smile greets him. “I like the way he treated me. I feel special...”

 

Yul doesn’t know how to react. His heart jumps in happiness hearing and staring to the younger girl’s smile. If he can just show at the moment already, but he had to endure first. 

 

“Do you think… he’s happy to hear that?”

 

The younger girl arches a brow, before answering… "He might be... coz i want him to feel happy the same way he's doing for me. ”

 

-----------------------------------------

 

After the 2nd period.

 

The younger girl saw a card and a flush toy in his locker, while the tan guy is just nearby—hiding.

 

From FallenAngel: So happy for your comeback. Hope to see you soon.

 

“Hope to see him soon. It would be great to know him better, personally.” Seohyun mutters, smiling to the card she's holding.

 

He heard it right, keeping him flutter again. But Before he could left the scene he heard another voice from the younger girl.

 

“I think… he’ll be a good friend too.”

 

--------------------

 

Before the last subject…

 

“Miss Joohyun-ssi?”

 

“Uh… what can I do?”

 

Out of a sudden, three junior student appeared behind the two guys with papers in their hands and read the content.

 

Dear Joohyun-ssi.

 

Hello, it’s me FallenAngel.

I don’t know how to start this letter

But I have a better mind here.

 

Do you know?

Every time I see sun shines so bright, it’s you I can see.

Do you know?

Every time we cross path, I can’t help but to be breathless.

Do you know?

Every time I hear your voice, it makes me want to stop and hear.

Do you know?

Every time you smile to every gift I give you, makes me want to smiles the same.

Do you know?

Every time I hear, see, and glance at you, I can only see myself, falling more.

 

I’m happy to say this…

 

This FallenAngel, is already there…

…almost there, to show his self and confess his true identity.

 

Do you know?

 

I thought you should know.

 

 

-

 

End of flashback…

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Oh Cole, why are you so early today?”

 

Just before she sat in her seat, the younger girl had a surprised look in her desk.

 

“FallenAngel?” Nicole arch her brows, finding herself jealous with her friend’s admirer.

 

Heaving a deep sighed, the younger girl opens the basket. Three roses, a flush toy and chocolates were inside the basket. Before she could compliment how sweet is FallenAngel, she notice an envelope on the side.

 

Picking up the envelope, she opens it and a picture was seen inside. “Rooftop?” she mutters.

 

“Oh, Hyunnie… I think there’s a text at the back.” Said her best friend, noticing the back side of the picture.

 

She flip the picture and another message greets her.

 

Hey, I bet you are already so eager to see me? Right, I am too. I just can’t hide anymore. I thought of seeing you in that picture, later at lunch break. Hope to see you. <3

 

“He’s… “

 

“Hmm?”

 

Seohyun immediately put back the picture to it’s place and smile awkwardly to her best friend. “It’s nothing.”

 

“I see… By the way… I’m having lunch with Jessica Unnie lat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter