The Gift [Final Phase 7.8]

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

it's been a long time since I double update, 

so here, I'm back again! keke...

until the end~ ^^

 

thanks for the vote, ariayeSONE~ ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Arriving at the venue, Krystal and Sul are panting to catch their breath. Both are supporting within their knees.

 

"Where are they?" Unfortunately, they were greeted by an empty room. Krystal looked around, can only see some staffs of the hotel, cleaning up the place.

 

"Are you sure that this is the right, room?" Sul asked, doubting. He straightened himself, scanning their surroundings.

 

Krystal is sure and nodded. "Yes. Oppa and Unnie told me about this place. And you see outside, there was a banner of Im-Seo Family."

 

"But where are they?" Sul exclaimed, can't help and get worried.

 

Hastily, Krystal rummage on her shoulder bag. She looked for her phone, and quickly dialed her sister's number sooner she got it." Unnie! Where is the party?"

 

[The party is cancelled Krys. Seohyun is not Okay.]

 

"Wait what? what Happened?" It's Krystal's turn to exclaim, surprising Sul on the side.

 

[She passed out earlier. We are currently following the ambulance that is taking her to the Hospital. Just follow later.]

 

The call have already ended. Krystal turned to Sul, shaking. "Seohyun Unnie is not Okay, Sul. They're heading to the hospital."

 

"Calm down. Let's just follow. Shall we?" Sul reach out for Krystal hand, to comfort her, yet the younger cried out.

 

"Wait, I'm afraid. What if, something will happen to the baby? I can't take to see them broke."

 

Sul sighed. "I know you care a lot for Noona. But your cries there will not help. Let's just follow them." Dragging his girlfriend, Sul can't help and also to get worried. 

 

I will never want to see them hurt again, if the babies are not Okay. He thought, as he continued to hold Krystal, until they reach for a cab. Krystal sat next to him, still crying softly.

 

"Ahjussi, In Seoul Hospital." said Sul to the taxi driver, before it drives off. He shrugs Krystal, and instead, prayed for Seohyun's safety and the twins.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------

 

 

SeoHyun's POV

 

 

I thought the day would be nice,

 

Turned out...

 

I can still remember or rather, I can still hear it. Sirens engulfed my ears, when right now, I opened my eyes. My vision, it’s blurred. I keep on thinking should I sleep again? But no, I have already opened my eyes; it’s just that… the images are blurred. My head—suddenly giving me a reason to close my eyes—as the pain struck my head. I hold onto someone’s hand tightly, and I feel like the person holds me back.

 

“Hold on there.”

 

Yoong?

 

Yes I knew it. It’s his hand I am holding. The warmth in his hand, made me relieved. I keep on holding until, before I knew it, I passed out again.

 

 

------

 

 

Slowly, having conscious, I keep on looking around. But to my surprised, the blurred images are still the same. I keep my eyes blink for a few times, until my vision got back. I can see it clearly—but… where am I?

 

Why am I in a... kid's room?

 

“Mommy!” I shivered. I don’t know the voice, but it made me turn to face the source of the voice. It was behind me.

 

“Um, excuse me?” I asked, the little kid.

 

“Mommy, I love you so much.”

 

“I’m your… Mommy?” I got more stunned when he suddenly embraces me underneath. I step backward, slowly pushing him away. He looked at me, and He resembles someone, I really really do know. Yoong?

 

"Mommy, I'm excited to see you." He was so happy, hugging me in my legs again.

 

I was baffled. But I realized something, his eyes—lips—hair—and ... Cheeks. It's indeed from Yoong. "BaekHyunnie?" I smiled, having realized it.

 

He nodded enthusiastically. That then, I pulled him over and embrace him. "Oh my son. I'm sorry I didn't notice you immediately." It was strange. Why am I embracing him? Yet, I know, I haven't giving birth. But nonetheless, I think this is a dream. 

 

"Mommy!!!" Before I could actually think of more things, I felt someone pulling my sleeve in the side. I tilted my head and I saw a girl, pouting while rubbing her eyes.

 

Wait, is this my Yoobin already?

 

She suddenly wrapped her arms around my neck, and I was surprised, BaekHyun is no longer in my side when she wrapped her arms. I looked around, really wondering where did my BaekHyun go?

 

“Mommy, Daddy put some fake cockroaches in my bed again.”

 

But I couldn’t ask any more, as Yoobin cried. I hold her back, and it made me teared up. Not because of Yoobin, but the feat—the fear that I might only have one child.

 

“Did I? It was Taemin!” I snapped out from my thought as a new guest came to the room. It was Yoong, earning my smile.

 

“Yoobin, don’t cry anymore.” and there was Taemin emerging behind, while holding a flower. Omo. Taemin is already so tall. I was speechless and could only look at him, while He approaches us and give the flower to Yoobin, who already had pulled away from my hug.

 

“Thank You, Taemin Oppa.”

 

“Wait, Yoong. Where’s our BaekHyun?” Getting curious and scared, I asked my husband. But to my surprise, he didn’t answer me. He offered his hand instead.

 

“Yoong, what is this?”

 

I asked him, but to no avail, my head suddenly felt electrifying waves of shock—and I passed out.

 

 

----------------------------------------

 

 

No One’s POV

 

Gently but surely, Yoong hold Seohyun’s right hand, between his palms. He caressed them, with such care he always wear. He can hear the beating of her heart—suddenly reminds him that the reason of her wife to lose her consciousness is how difficult it is for Seohyun to carry their twins. 

 

 Due from her non-stop breathless these past, it causes her lungs to get loose earlier, and He almost loses her—if it wasn’t for a quick response from the hospital.

 

He is just glad that the twins are safe. But Seohyun, He kind of fear of something he couldn’t figure it out yet.

 

“Right now, we’ll monitor her lungs regularly. Doctor Im, don’t need to get worried, it’ll be fine. It was actually a good choice that you immediately respond from her request.” Yoong shivers, listening to another doctor behind him.

 

“But I have one question; will it be good advice for Seohyun to normally deliver our twins?” Yoong looked back, still holding his wife.

 

“Well, I advise no. Just by looking at it, it seems she can’t really take the pain. A caesarean is a must.”

 

Yoong nodded slowly. He look back to her wife in the bed, and slowly brought her palms in his cheeks. “Hon, I’m glad you didn’t leave me earlier. Or I would’ve died.” He whispered, breathing smoothly.

 

“Doctor Im, I’ll be going now.” Yoong nodded to reply, as He can feel the doctor leave the ward of her wife.

 

Moving closer… closer… and closer… He pressed his lips on Seohyun’s forehead—her nose, her cheeks… and lastly, her lips. He smiled, taking yet another peek in her lips.

 

“Aigoo, get well soon Hon. So that I can feed you lots of your favorites.” He whispers, as He pulled back and sat back to his seat. Then later he heard a knock on the door.

 

“Come in.” He said to inform. Slowly, he let go of her hand—as she stands up and greeted the person who walk in.

 

“She hasn’t awake?” It’s her mother.

 

Yoong took a deep breath, and shake his head. “She will, later.” Moving to the couch, He gives his mother a cue also to take their seats.

 

Mrs. Im gladly took the seat across him, while Yoong is immediately caressing Taemin’s head that has been sleeping in the couch as well.

 

“Yoong I’m worried, what did the findings tells?” Mrs. Im is also worried, having a glance to her in-law.

 

Yoong’s lips curled into a small smile. “It was only for her weak lungs, Mom. But it was only for this, since it will be hard for her to breath. Aish! These two, I’m really going to scold them once they were born.” He chuckles softly near at the end.

 

Mrs. Im held out a relieve of sigh. “But what about the twins? Are they okay?”

 

“According to our ob-gyn, they are so healthy and really seemed excited to see the world. No worries for them, yet, they’re giving their mother a hard time. Aigoo. I'm going insane here.” Yoong can’t help and massage his temples. Taemin in the side is silently sleeping, never get disturbed with their conversation.

 

Mrs. Im smile at her son’s statement. She took another glance to Seohyun behind her son, to have witness her moving head.

 

“Omo! Hyun is awake, Yoong!” she exclaimed, earning Yoong’s quick alert. The latter rushed back to his wife’s bed.

 

"Omo! Finally! You are awake. Um, are you hungry?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter